Amber Room Colonnade Reviews

Amber Room Colonnade 4
Amber Room Colonnade 5
  • Antonia

Antonia Ferman · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing experience! Great food! Beautiful wedding reception!

We had the most amazing reception at the Amber Room. They worked with us for months to make our wedding everything we wanted it to be. The actual day was spectacular from the hall to the food to all the little touches we asked for. We had a large wedding (240 guests) and everyone raved about how much fun they had, how the food was amazing and how quickly such a large group of people were served. If we could give 10 stars we would. On the day everyone from the event manager to our bridal attendant was so amazing, they constantly made sure we both had everything we needed and even came to ensure we had a chance to eat our meals when we were snagged by family members wishing us well and taking pictures. Definetly have your wedding here.

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome!

My husband and I just got married on the 12th, and we have the opportunity to see what our roomed looked like before the rest of the guest, and we were in awe on how beautiful our room looked! The staff was so helpful and kind, and Alisha was so wonderful to work with! It was an amazing experience!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Calladio-Nuzzo · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Wedding Ever!

Absolutely amazing! From the very first meeting it was clear that the Amber Room was going to be the reception venue for me and my husband's wedding. Everyone treated us so well and at no point did I feel like anything was out of control. Alisha and Gina were there every step of the way to make sure our special day was just what we wanted. The food was incredible, our guests came up to us at the event and kept telling us how delicious it all was. One of our guests was a chef at a restaurant and he was blown away. The cake was so amazing and it was just what we wanted. Our night couldn't have gone better, and the venue was so accommodating to our eclectic and unorthodox tastes. If you are looking for a wonderful, caring staff, delicious food, and an all around lovely venue, look no further than the Amber Room.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Jackie and Rob Booth · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent venue perfect for a wedding

The Amber Room Colonnade was the perfect place for our wedding and we could not be happier with how everything turned out. Alisha, from sales, worked with us to make sure we got the wedding we wanted and was very accommodating to all our special requests. Working with her was a terrific experience which made the wedding planning smooth and easy.
    The venue itself was perfect! The grounds were beautiful and their covered stone patio where we had the cocktail hour was exactly what we were looking for. The food was outstanding! Our guests raved about the cocktail hour. It was a stream of endless hot passed hors d'oeuvres and the stationary hors d'oeuvres tables were awesome, the mac & cheese was to die for! Kudos to Chef Chris and his kitchen staff.
    Our reception was a blast! Gina was there every step of the way to make sure everything ran smoothly and on time. Dinner service was excellent and the staff was extremely helpful from the beginning to the end and again our guests mentioned how much they loved the food, especially the bacon egg and cheese to-go on the way out to the bus back to the hotel, definitely a crowd pleaser. The DJ made sure we were dancing all night and the magic mirror photo booth was a blast. Everyone loved it. Thank you so much making our day so special and a very memorable one to keep forever.

Jackie and Rob Booth
    8.31.19

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine L · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Excellence

First I would like to say that out of all the reviews I will be posting now that my wedding day has come and gone, I take this one very seriously. We could NOT have gone with a better venue for our ceremony and reception; they cared about making our wedding day spectacular as if we were family. We worked with Doug from the very beginning and he is absolutely amazing. He embodies excellence in every way a bride and groom to be needs leading up to their wedding day and the day of. If I called or emailed (no matter how many times or how often) he was always happy to hear from me and happy to answer any and all questions. As a first time bride I had many questions and things I envisioned would be a part of my wedding day and The Amber Room Colonnade wanted us to have it all, they worked with our budget and told us exactly how we could have everything we wanted.

Now let’s fast forward some months and talk about our wedding day. Our wedding day was suppose to have terrible thunderstorms and hail, which was a disaster for a bride dreaming of an outdoor summer ceremony since before I met Doug and he knew it. He waited until the very last second before making a final call, even after I agreed to move the ceremony to a dry location the afternoon of, and decided to surprise me with an outdoor ceremony upon arrival anyway because he knew how important it was to me. I meant it when I said they want you to have it ALL. Perhaps Doug can control the weather too? Although if it were to rain there was a plan A, B, and C in place! Our guests told us and are still talking about how much fun our wedding was and hands down one of the best weddings they have gone to in awhile. I have Doug, Gina, and their team to thank for that.

The Amber Room Colonnade takes so much pride in ensuring the very best and I’m not just talking about their service, or their beautiful location, but the FOOD as well. It was OUT OF THIS WORLD delicious and our guests were trying to take every bit of their leftovers (if any) home with them; compliments to their chef! Right before our wedding day I asked Doug for signature cocktails as well, which he happily did for us; they were beautiful, tasty, and packed a punch. They are always keeping up with current food trends and their efforts have not gone unnoticed by me, my new husband, and all our guests. We loved our espresso/cappuccino station during dessert, the craft margarita bar during cocktail hour, our beautiful and delicious four tiered wedding cake, additional dessert platters, and the end of the night bacon, egg, and cheese to-go station. The quality and excellence of food provided during cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert was taken above and beyond by all the food/drink “add ons” we wanted as well. It will be a night our taste buds will always remember.

Thank you to all at The Amber Room Colonnade for making my dreams and ideas a reality and for making this process so easy that I made all my married friends jealous. Thank you as well for taking care of all our friends and family and coordinating with our vendors while ensuring that my husband and I were fed and happy all night. You all will always be remembered by us for being a vital part of the best wedding we could have ever asked for. You treated us like family and made our wedding seem like a top priority with so many personalized touches that only The Amber Room Colonnade could do.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2018

Jessica and I got married at the Amber Room on October 7th. We are completely blown away with how flawless everything was. Doug and Gina were so great to work with. They made everything possible and made our special day one that we will NEVER forget. The food was so good that our guests are still talking about it, not to mention the funfetti Oreo cake as well :) we had our guests stay at a hotel in Danbury and offered a shuttle bus to and from the venue, which worked out perfectly! If I could give the Amber Room a 100 star, I would in a heartbeat. Thank you.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jenna · Married on 06/30/2018

I simply cannot say enough about Douglas Polistena and the Amber Room team, they are truly the best! Doug and Gina made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing! I am so blessed to have had the Amber Room staff as a wedding planner to help pull off our special day. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding esp... the food! The food at the Amber Room is hands down the BEST food I've ever eaten at a wedding. Many of our loved ones commented that they felt like they were at "the food Olympics"! There is an unbelievable variety of hors d' oeuvres to chose from! The service is top notch. Every single staff member was attentive and beyond accommodating. I really appreciated the staff coming around to each table after dinner to see if any guests would like to bring there entrees home, as we were at the food Olympics' and many people weren't able to finish their meals:) I was beyond amazed at our cake too! Not only was it so incredibly flawless on the outside, oh my was the inside soooo delicious! It was the best wedding cake I've ever eaten! I actually had to put the frozen piece for our "first year anniversary celebration" at my in-laws house, because I couldn't stop eating it! The ambiance of the Amber Room is so beautiful. Between the amazing lightening effects and updated details of the room , our guests felt relaxed and had plenty of room to dance the night away...on the most spacious dance floor I've ever seen! I would definitely recommend the Amber Room Colonnade to anyone in need of a wedding vender! If I could rate this venue from 1 to 10...it would hands down be a 20! Doug and Gina understood our vision and it turned out beautifully! Thank you Amber Room team for allowing our guests and ourselves to experience the best wedding EVER! What an incredible compliment to receive after our wedding. We couldn't have done it without your help and guidance :)

Amber Room Colonnade 6
    Amber Room Colonnade 7
    Amber Room Colonnade 8
    Sent on 08/06/2018

Jack · Married on 06/16/2018

My wife and I held our wedding at The Amber Room this past weekend and it couldn't have been more perfect. Doug and his team walked us through every step of the planning process, meeting with us multiple times to show the space and answer our questions. I can't count how many of our guests have told us how the cocktail hour food was the best they've ever had, the main course was the best they've ever had and how our cake was the best they've ever had. From the moment we arrived until the time we left, we were well attended to and the Amber Room staff were quick to respond to needs our guests had. I'm sorry I can only give this venue five stars because they made everything awesome and treated us like family. We explored other venues during the planning process and found the Amber Room offered more bang for our buck and a much nicer room. We're so glad we chose The Amber Room because EVERYONE loved the experience. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Cindy · Married on 05/27/2018

Always a planner now a bride
    I have waited way to long to write this review given we got married May2018, but I’m glad I finally got to it.
    As a planner I knew what venues were available in the greater Danbury area. But I knew with no hesitation I was going to select the Amber Room Colonnade (AR) for our big day! Bc I only get 2000 char I had to stop short of my reasons but I hope this helps.
    The decision was easy. Some have asked me why... 5 things : REAL customer service, on-site decor options, ability to cater to diversity, flexibility, ability to work w/ your budget, and the ability to understand logistics and execute their customers vision. Bottom line The AR gave us a perfect wedding experience. We could NOT have been happier with the end result.
    SPACE:With the AR the foundation is there so you can focus your time, money, and creativity on making the space yours with all the final touches. No covering up decor from the late 90s or earlier-yikes! FOOD:Their food is freshly made! From appetizers to main entrees&desserts. Nothing “frozen fresh” No sir! Chef and his team make EVERYTHING from scratch! CAKE was amazing! Monica created a masterpiece. She listened to what we wanted it was Beautiful work AND it was freshly made on sight! DIVERSITY-They cater to diversity! We had 3 cultures represented @ our wedding&it was important to us that cultures we expressed in the atmosphere and food. They nailed it! SERVICE-Gina and Staff looked happy to be there (no one in their cell phone or looking miserable)& they were so accommodating. Everyone working all the time. LOGISTICS-they did what I asked and supported my vision. Alisha&Doug was with me every step. 5. With their never ending list of vendors it was a one stop shop planning. And finally, they are a family so you felt like part of their extended family through the process. We weren’t just a number.
    Saying Thank you will never be enough!

Amber Room Colonnade 9
    Amber Room Colonnade 10
    Amber Room Colonnade 11
    Amber Room Colonnade 12
    Amber Room Colonnade 13
    Amber Room Colonnade 14
    Sent on 10/11/2018

Kathryn · Married on 05/25/2018

Happy is an understatement with our experience at the Amber Room. To start, Doug and Gina were wonderful to work with from start to finish. They were receptive with all our ideas, offered us great ideas, met with us a hundred times, and we always left feeling confident that our Wedding day would be incredible as it was.

The food was fantastic, starting with cocktail hour until dessert. you will leave feeling full and happy. ( Doug created a donut wall for us ... it was the coolest !!!)

We also loved having Olga as our attendant that evening. Not only is she lovely , she will do anything and everything for you to make sure everyone in the bridal party is happy ( request her)

Our guests were raving and are still contacting us telling us how great the night was and what a wonderful venue the amber room was.

Thank you again for providing us with a night we will never forget.

Kathryn and James

Sent on 07/27/2018

Jason · Married on 09/10/2017

Let me start by saying if there was a 6th star or Elite Star or something like that, they earned it.
    We had our wedding planned at the Matrix for 09/10/2017. Unfortunately they went bankrupt and the wedding coordinator actually recommended to go to the Amber Room and speak to "Doug". We took her recommendation.
    Doug - he has a sense of ownership, urgency and (1) thing most businessmen lack is heart. Heart into what he does. He never stops smiling, keeps constant communication, very confident and MOST importantly, I didn't rent the Amber Room, I rented Doug! He ensured everything was in place, on time and to perfection in our eyes. Doug, I personally thank you again on this review for truly making our dream come true. Regardless the person, state or year, I will ALWAYS recommend the Amber Room for everything and anything possible because of your services.
    Gina - She was our banquet manager ensuring everything is going smoothly the day of the wedding. She checked on us literally, like every 10 minutes to make sure we were not in need of anything. I'll give some examples: we were assigned a personal attendant who made sure our glasses were never emptied, a flame for every cigarette I smoked, kept everyone away while me and my newly wife enjoyed our dinner and followed us to ensure we were short of nothing. Gina accommodated lighting, assisting with seating the guest with her team and her team worked effectively with her leadership. Outstanding leadership Gina and commitment to our wedding.
    Lastly, the establishment is BEAUTIFUL, celestial! If you want to the see the pictures, follow me on IG or FB to see for yourself. Seeing is believe. The front entrance is high class. The landscaping is something from Twilight (the movie). The whole area is big and open for party pictures and amazing background for your photographer to take. Inside, the whole place was re-modeled with new carpet, seats, paint, lighting... eveything. Thank you Doug and Gina!! Jason and Jennifer

Sent on 09/14/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/05/2017

We would wholeheartedly recommend the Amber Room!
    The Amber Room is in a great location. It is ten minutes away from hotels and shopping which was perfect for us and our guests. The inside has been recently remodeled and everything from the ballroom to the bathrooms looks clean, beautiful, and elegant. Though I didn’t get to see the outdoor space during cocktail hour, all of my guests commented on how spacious it was and how lovely it looked. While the grounds aren’t the most breathtaking for pictures, they are certainly adequate and we were able to get a lot of great shots.
    One of parts we loved most about the Amber Room though is the food. Their food was out of this world and the variety and enormity of the spread they put together was like nothing we’ve ever seen at other weddings. The day after the wedding, my family literally started writing up a list of all the delicious food we ate because we were blown away by it. To name a few (seriously only a few), there was everything from beef empanadas to coconut shrimp, from lobster risotto balls to sliders, from beef skewers to bacon wrapped scallops, from broccoli quiche to clams casino. My guests are still raving about the food and how delicious it was and how every time they turned around, there was a plate of new tasty treats coming their way! Dinner itself was also fabulous. Even with the big portions, most plates I saw getting picked up looked like they had practically been licked clean.
    Another great part about the Amber Room was the people you work with. All of our interactions w/ Alisha were always prompt and professional. She is friendly, flexible, and totally willing to work with you on whatever you need. On the night of our wedding, Gina was our coordinator and she did a great job of making sure our night went smoothly without ever being intrusive or overbearing.
    For the reasonable price, you are getting A LOT for your money - accommodating staff, delicious food, & a beautiful venue!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Suzanne · Married on 07/29/2017

We had our wedding at the Amber Room on July 29, 2017 and everything fell into place exactly as we dreamed. From start to finish our experience was great. We can’t say enough of how easy it was to work with General Manager Doug Polistena. He was very flexible and extremely responsive to all our requests and always returned calls very promptly.

We were so lucky that the weather cooperated and we were able to take full advantage of the beautiful grounds for pictures, ceremony and cocktail hour. It was so easy to not have to travel to get great pictures.

Our guests raved about the food from the cocktail hour, entrée and cake. It was fun to design our own cake and have it taste so delicious.

Another plus was the large dance floor that our guest fully utilized and we even had great outdoor space to set up our custom-made cornhole.

Thanks again to Doug, Gina and Brad and his professional staff for making our special day so memorable!

Sent on 08/19/2017
  • Doty

Dorothy · Married on 06/17/2017

Great place and very reasonable!! My then fiancee (now husband) and I fell in love with the place the moment we walked in. I would recommend it for a small or large wedding or any other event. The people there are absolutely amazing and went out of their way to make sure our day was extra special. I cannot say enough about the food! We had a Peruvian/Haitian wedding and the chef accommodated us with foods from both of our cultures. Our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. I would definitely use this venue again for future events.

Sent on 01/26/2017

Riela · Married on 05/27/2017

I honestly cannot say enough great things about the Amber Room! I had my wedding on Memorial Day Weekend 2017 and it was more than I could have ever imagined! My now, husband, is stationed in North Carolina, so trying to plan a wedding so far from home was a bit challenging, but Doug made everything so easy and stress free for me. He was accommodating and listened to my needs and wants for my big day and tried everything he could to make it magical! The venue is truly stunning with a modern and classy feel. My guests will NOT stop talking about all of the delicious food, from cocktail hour to our surf and turf entrée and of course the most delicious wedding cake! Brad and Gina were such a huge help in making the room look so beautiful and perfect to exactly how I wanted the centerpieces set up, to the name card table and everything in between. Monica did our Wedding Cake and I had only met with her one time and showed her a picture of exactly how I wanted my cake to look like, and I was more than impressed. My cake was beautiful and more than I expected, let alone how moist and delicious it was. To this day, my guests still talk about that cake. It was truly the best experience I have ever had working with the Amber Room. Doug was there every step of the way and I couldn’t have asked for a better venue to hold one of the best days of my life! My wedding was amazing, and it was honestly and truly because of how amazing the Amber Room was and how Doug, Gina, Brad and Monica catered and cared about making my day perfect! THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Matthew · Married on 01/14/2017

After planning a wedding, it is obvious that customer service means EVERYTHING and the Amber Room Colonnade proved to be Five star.
    We had our wedding at the Amber Room on 1/14/2017.  We chose the Amber Room because they were refreshingly different than the other 15+ venues we visited in CT/NY(many of which our friends were previously married). The amber room was modern and classy. The impressive reception room was large yet still made the wedding feel intimate. The dance floor was beautiful and spacious with a gorgeous overhanging dark bronze tiled ceiling and crystal chandelier. The absolute highlight and pleasure for us was working with Doug Polistena in planning our winter inspired wedding.  He provided imaginative suggestions and options for each of our rudimentary ideas and actually enhanced our vision. They did a great job setting up our centerpieces and decorations for the wedding day. Furthermore, Doug and his staff were available and responsive to our needs. Our guests arrived to a beautiful front entrance and greeted by a locally hired valet service (which is a must during the winter). The cocktail hour was a big hit with mini grilled cheese and tomato soup shooters and other creative passed horderves. Friends and family were sincerely blown away by the reception room that included lounge furniture by the dance floor. One of the biggest hits at wedding is a new age modern “photo booth” called the Magic Mirror. I was never one for pictures but we loved the way the giant interactive touch screen mirror re-invented photo booths. Doug’s attentiveness, attention to detail, and stress free persona made planning our wedding fun and exciting instead of a chore.  Doug was able to guide us when we needed help and proved to be a reliable source for recommending some great vendors.  The ability of the Amber room to create our vision of a winter theme was beyond impressive.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/29/2016

I can't even begin to thank the amazing staff at The Amber Room for making our day one to remember. My husband and I had no doubt that the moment we met Alicia, that we had found the right place for us. Both Alicia and Doug made sure to make us feel like we were at home and comfortable, from day one. They also exceeded our expectation ten fold! Our day was perfect and our guest are still raving about the service and food at the venue. We have been told a number of times since our wedding day (October 29th) that it was hands down the BEST wedding they have ever been to. The food and beauty of the venue being the first to be mentioned. I highly recommend this venue and if I could give it and the staff 30 stars, than I would. Thank you guys again so much!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Robyn · Married on 09/24/2016

Perfect is the only word that comes to mind when I think of my wedding day. The staff at the Amber Room worked extremely hard to make this happen. Doug, Gina, and Brad went out of their way and over the top with every single detail. The room looked amazing! They executed every detail with perfection.

The food- OMG!! Chris delivered the most amazing food ever. Every single person comments on how much food there was and how amazing everything tasted. The cocktail hour was an incredible way to start the night and we ended it with a delicious cake by Monica. I can't tell you how many people told me that this was the best wedding they've ever been to! Add in the photo booth and the French fry bar for two more huge hits! We had so much fun and it truly couldn't have been any better. At the end of the night, the staff helped me pack up everything and made sure we were good to go. The people at the Amber Room truly care about your day and truly want to make your event memorable and perfect. Thank you so much for making our dreams come true!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband & I booked with Doug for our August 27, 2016 wedding at the Amber Room. We researched multiple venues first but after careful consideration we decided the Amber Room was absolutely perfect. I come from a 100% Portuguese family & the Amber Room is the only caterer that allowed some Portuguese influence from the outside - some appetizers & desserts. But honestly, without these additional apps & desserts, our guests said there was too much food, which in our culture is exactly what you look for at a wedding. We met with Doug several times over the course of a year & he was always available & always responded to emails & questions very quickly. The reception was absolutely flawless - the entire staff is beyond amazing & organized - we literally didn't have a single thing to worry about. We brought all of our sweetheart table props, favors, hand made menus, etc. a few days before with the intention of setting everything up the night before. But when we arrived, everything was already complete. The details and hard work that went into our reception went above & beyond anything we could have imagined. People are still talking about how this was the best wedding they had ever attended. Food was plentiful, delicious, and everything was super organized and in a timely manner. Olga is outstanding at her job - organized the bridal party the entire evening. Doug is beyond outstanding at his job - organized and detail oriented. Gina is also incredibly hard working. Huge kudos to Chris, the outstanding chef. And Monica, who baked our amazing cake and went by a couple photos I sent Doug for ideas. She created a lace themed cake which guests have also told us was the very best wedding cake they had ever eaten! In my honest opinion the Amber Room is truly the best at their work. They have years of experience & are incredibly easy & stress-free to work with. THANK YOU to the entire team who made our wedding day the best day of our lives! - Melissa & Greg Haynes

Sent on 09/22/2016

Janie · Married on 08/19/2016

I can't say enough good things about my experience at Amber Room Colonnade. From my first inquiry all the way to their follow up with me after the wedding the entire staff was so friendly and helpful. Alisha was beyond great, answered a ton of questions I had, made sure the entire process ran smoothly, had helpful ideas and advice, always quick to respond to any calls or emails. I did not deal with Doug too often but when I did he was very personable, always remembered the details of our wedding and also gave great suggestions. They both worked with us a lot to help us get the wedding we hoped for without breaking the bank.
    The day of the wedding was even better than I had hoped for. Olga took care of us and was never out of sight. She always made sure we had something to drink and eat, made sure we were where we needed to be at all times, and helped us sneak away if she noticed we were getting stuck with an extra chatty guest :)
    It was very convenient having the venue be on such beautiful grounds to take pictures. Besides the great service, the food was phenomenal. SO many people could not believe the abundance of food at cocktail hour, and the quality of steak we had for dinner. The cake we got that was included with the package was delicious and exactly like the picture I gave the baker. I have to say that with choosing the lowest priced package I did not expect the food to be as great as it was.

I'm hoping to find a reason to plan another event at the Amber Room!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Ashely · Married on 01/16/2016

Where do I even begin? Doug and his team at the Amber Room truly outdid themselves for my January 16th wedding. From the moment I met Doug, he was extremely professional, detail-oriented, organized, and very patient. Throughout my year and a half engagement, Doug remained in constant contact with me. Sometimes it was a few months before I would see him again, yet he remembered every detail of the conversation we previously had. It gave me such a peace of mind knowing I could trust Doug with everything! People kept asking me how I was always so calm during my planning process and it was because of Doug. He was so wonderful to work with and made everything fun rather than stressful. The day of my wedding was the best day of my life. When I walked into the room where the reception was going to be held, it brought tears to my eyes. Doug and his team made my winter wonderland wedding come to life. Adding the silver air wall tied everything together! Monica, the baker, made us a custom cake that everyone could not stop raving about. It was a replica of the Stanley Cup (my husband is a HUGE hockey fan!) I could not believe how she was able to replicate a picture that I sent to her perfectly. Not only did it look amazing, it tasted even better....the inside was funfetti and butter cream!! The food served during our wedding was fantastic! It was so nice that they even sent us home with two extra meals to enjoy the following day. Thank you so much to Doug, Monica, Gina, and the rest of the staff at the Amber Room. You all are truly amazing!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Christina · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I recently got married at the Amber Room and we cannot say enough about the staff there! Not only were we able to create the night of our dreams, Doug and Gina ensured that everything went smoothly and went off without a hitch. It was a truly magical evening, one that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 11/13/2015

bruce · Married on 08/08/2015

They pulled together the most amazing wedding for my wife and I! We truly could not be happier with their service and would gladly recommend them to anyone and everyone. Some of our guests said…

"This is NOT wedding food, it's too good"
    "Honestly some of the best food I've EVER eaten"
    " Sincerely one of the best weddings I've ever attended. Thank you so much for having us"

I could go on and on. They do amazing things here and if your ever in need of a venue The Amber Room Colonnade should be it!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Carly · Married on 07/05/2015

They made our wedding dream a reality! (And at a great price) anyone thinking of using the Amber room should book now! Food was great, cake was amazing, staff was so friendly, and the venue made for gorgeous pictures! Shout outs to Alisha, Gina, Olga, Monica, and the whole team. We love you and you made us feel like family. Thank you for creating a unique experience my family and I will never forget!!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Nancy · Married on 06/07/2015

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! Olga and Luke were amazing! The food was great! Our guests still keep talking about how good the food was! Monica made our cake......It looked fabulous and tasted amazing! So happy we used the amber room!

Sent on 06/22/2015