Mountainville Manor

• Falkirk Estate and Country Club
  • Events At Monticello Motor Club

5 Reviews for Mountainville Manor

robin · Married on 10/24/2015

I could not have picked a better spot for my October wedding. The house and the grounds are breathtaking, and that's only the beginning of what makes this place the PERFECT venue. Lindy and her staff were more wonderful than I could've ever dreamed. We planned this wedding from Georgia and had only gotten up to walk through the house once before the actual wedding. With that being said, every email was answered, every phone call returned. Every request was accommodated. Everyone was super attentive the night of the wedding, checking on us throughout the evening, refilling our drinks, and making sure we had everything we needed. Lindy even met us immediately after the ceremony with a glass of champagne and a plate of hors d'oeuvres from the cocktail hour. The food was AMAZING. Like actually amazing. All of our guests said they had never had such good food at a wedding before. We felt so well taken care of throughout the entire process and I couldn't be more thankful to all the staff at Mountainville Manor to making our wedding dreams a reality!

Sent on 10/29/2015

patti · Married on 05/27/2012

The Mountainville Manor was the perfect place for my wedding. From the first visit to this beautiful place, I was sure it was where I wanted my special day to be. On my wedding day, my guests could not stop talking about how wonderful it was. The house and property set the tone and the food and the staff make it a perfect place. The service was extraordinary! Lindy and Paul are a pleasure to work with - They added to the excellence of my day. I am so grateful to all for a perfect wedding. I would wholeheartedly recommend the Mountainville Manor for any affair.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Tressa · Married on 09/20/2008

Lindy & Cathy are awesome! The place was decorated beautiful and I was asked/told things every step of the way - whether or not salad plates should be cleared, when dinner was going to be served... There was nothing that wasn't covered or taken care of by the staff. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Beautiful place inside & out for picture taking!

Sent on 10/03/2008