Wildflower Event Services

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Jessie and her team are wonderful! They will work with you to make your wedding exactly how you want it. Jessie has lots of creative ideas to share as well. Our wedding was perfect!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
3006 North Sharon Church Road, Loganville, GA 30052

Event Planning and Design

Wild Flower Event Services has the knowledge and drive power to make your event everything you have dreamed of.

Planning and coordinating a wedding can be an extremely hectic process. We handle every detail, freeing you and your family to savor every moment. We help clients with any or all of the following:

p> •Facility & Vendor Selection and Coordination – florists, photographers, caterers, wedding locations

•Ceremony Planning – invites, music, readings, celebrants

•Day of Wedding On-site Coordination – making sure everything goes smoothly, so you can relax and enjoy the day

Whether you want your occasion to be large or small, simple or elaborate, traditional or contemporary, you can have peace of mind knowing that I’ll be by your side making sure all the details are handled beautifully.

Please contact me to learn more about my services, to make sure I am available for your date, and to schedule a preliminary consultation. I look forward to meeting you.

Details