Two Hearts Become One

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Susan made my wedding day, the best I could hope for. I was so please with everything she did. We had the wedding in Utah and it was out of state for her she travel a week before and got everything in order for the big day. She even handled family fighting professional and made everyone happy again. I giving my sister a baby shower, and I am looking forward to susan services. I really enjoyed her friendlyness and her attention to detail. I will call on her evertime I need a event planner, and will recommend her to everone that need a event planner.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Rockvale Dr., Loveland, CO 80538
BLOG

Weddings & Events by Susan

Here Two Hearts Become One, knows  that planning a wedding can be stressfull, time consuming and much more.  Susan knows that an engagement is a wonderful, exhilarating, happy event in the life of a couple. She also understands it marks the start of a long journey to plan a perfect wedding.   And while weddings are never perfect, they must be a s well-organized, structured, and as beautiful and elegant as they can be.  That's where we can come into the picture, providing the bride and groom with a highly skilled, certified and quilified consultant to help give them the day of their dreams.  We can be there to give a helping hand along the way or to get started.  Or if they just want someone there the day of the wedding to make the day stress free for everyone. Susan's goal is to make sure that each couple will experience a stress free, dream come true wedding.

Your first visit with Susan is at no cost to you, or obligation, she will meet with you to share dream wedding you have planned, or to help get you started on your way to planning your dream wedding.

Two Hearts Become One provides Day of Coordinating, also we help you plan what ever event you have weither it be a bridal shower, baby shower, birthday party, anniversary.  Two Hearts is here to help.

So call her today to set up your complimentary consultation and then sit back relax and enjoy your engagement, and wedding day.  Susan will work with any type of budget.
 And with all vendors for the event.

Call today at (970) 310-0131