SRQtees Events, LLC.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ashley was my saving grace! At first, my fiance wondered if hiring a planner was a waste of money, especially since I love planning parties and had most of our ideas, vendors, etc already set when I hired her. However, from our very phone conversation, I knew, Ashley was the planner for us. Since we were an out of town couple, she went above and beyond thru emails and phone calls to make sure everything was moving along. Once wedding week came, she took everything off my plate and just made sure everything was nothing short of perfection for us and our guests. We really did put her to work with a post rehearsal cocktail party the day before the wedding, a rainy wedding reception (with no tent), and a post wedding brunch. She ran everything like the pro that she is and made everyone feel taken care of and at ease.
I am happy to say that she went from being just a wedding planner to someone I consider a friend and look forward to seeing again in the future.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
2163 Wisteria Street, Sarasota, FL 34239

Keep Calm & Hire A Wedding Planner

SRQtees Events focuses on taking your Wedding Day vision and orchestrating all elements into a masterpiece from start to finish. Planning with SRQtees is a unique and fun-filled experience whether we plan your entire Wedding from start to finish or simply serve as your VIP "Day of" Coordinator. SRQtees also specializes in styling, decor & worki ng within your budget.

For more information please contact us at:

941-447-7019

Ashley@SRQteesEvents.com

Details
Weddings: Destination, Eco-Friendly / Green
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Ashley is a calm professional, completely competent and a true artist. Everything about her work elevates the wedding for the bride, groom and their guests, bringing attention to the festive celebration where it belongs, and not to herself. Every bride's best friend is a planner who knows what she is doing and sets her clients at ease. This is Ashley!
SRQtees Events, LLC. is a wedding planning company from Sarasota, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Sarasota , Bradenton , and Tampa . SRQtees Events, LLC. is a professional wedding planning company that has been part of the Sarasota, FL wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in full planning, partial planning, day of planning, out of state planning, destination planning, day of coordination, partial coordination, full coordination, consulting and styling