SOS Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The SOS team is amazing! They made our wedding day so special, all of our friends and family are still boasting about what a blast they had at our reception! They truly made it a night to remember. I have worked with SOS in the past for events at past jobs and I knew that I would do whatever I needed to do to make sure they were the ones that DJ'd my wedding, The team is so passionate about making sure their clients are happy. I have recommended SOS to many family and friends and I will continue to do so in the future. They are such a FUN and PROFESSIONAL group, it is no wonder why they are so successful. LOVE THEM!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
17645 Sierra Hwy., Canyon Country, CA 91351

SOS Entertainment is Southern California's top DJing and event production company. From California's best DJ's to exciting audio, video and lighting packages, we've got everything you need to make your wedding a success. Serving areas from San Diego to San Francisco, our dedicated office staff and DJ's will treat your wedding with the utmost detail and professionalism to meet all of your needs. Together we'll create a custom package, ensuring the best possible atmosphere and experience for your wedding-all within your budget!

Our wedding packages are designed to fit flawlessly with your special day.  From ceremony sound reinforcement to our award-winning wedding reception DJ service, we deliver the best service and the best pricing-guaranteed!  With your personal tastes in mind, we offer a complimentary consultation appointment for each of our wedding couples. We take this time to get to know you, your ideas, and music preferences, while walking you through logistics and creating a custom reception timeline. Contact us today to set up your free consultation appointment!

Beyond our basic packages, SOS Entertainment offers many exciting upgrades to add a personal touch to your special day! With slide show projection packages, ambient uplighting packages, and reception pinspot lighting packages, we've got everything you're looking for. Contact us for pictures and more information and together we can design your dream wedding!

We want to work with you! Contact us today about your upcoming wedding and we'll put together a package and price you won't believe! Let's work together to make your special day an occasion to remember!

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance