Valencia, CA 91355 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Becca Rillo Photography

I absolutely love what I do. I can't imagine going through life not being able to capture the emotion that I see around me and make it last forever. I love weddings and I especially love my couples. Taking the time to get to know someone before photographing such an intimate moment is so important to me. So with that said, welcome! And I hope you enjoy getting to know me!

Follow Becca Rillo Photography on

28 Reviews for Becca Rillo Photography

Becca Rillo Photography 1
Becca Rillo Photography 2

Kirsten · Married on 04/21/2018

I had engagement photos done this weekend and I am just blown away by both the photos taken and the hair/makeup from Perfect Day Perfect Look! Hiring Becca as my photographer has to be my best wedding planning decision yet. Not only did she take amazing photos, but we honestly just enjoyed the entire experience. Becca is very up front about costs and what's included/not included and is very willing to work with you on absolutely anything you need. I can't wait to post an update after our wedding. ❤️

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Becca Rillo Photography 3
    Becca Rillo Photography 4

Bri · Married on 09/30/2017

Where do I even begin?? Becca is a MUST HAVE for your wedding day. From the moment I had met her the first time, I knew I had to book her. She is the most personable person, which transfers to her ability to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. This is especially important for most grooms since some of them are not always a fan of taking pictures. She creates magic! Her direction, guidance, and humor makes everything such a seamless process. We honestly felt as if we were hanging out with one of our friends (which she has since become), who takes AMAZING pictures of us. Her work speaks for itself. She is absolutely flawless in what she does and her sneak peeks are instant! What bride doesn't want to see their pictures within the next day?!! I can't rave or recommend Becca enough. She is the truest professional and so talented in her craft. Her pictures we will treasure forever and she will always be one of the best decisions we made related to our wedding!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Madison · Married on 09/16/2017

Such a great personality which is what I was looking for in a photographer. She makes everything super easy and understandable. Not to mention her photography is to die for!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Becca Rillo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount

Real Weddings

• Chris Ellis Photography
    Chris Ellis Photography Wedding Photographers

Becca is an incredible photographer who knows the value of customer service. She really makes her clients feel special, and not just on their wedding day. I love working with Becca because she brings a passion for her work that can only be understood when you see her in action. She's fun, energetic, and can capture amazing photos of your wedding while making it look easy! Trust me, it's not. But Becca somehow always comes away from a wedding capturing the personality of her clients and that only comes from her commitment to excellence.

• Marisa Nicole Events
    Marisa Nicole Events Wedding Planners

Becca Rillo Photography is amazing! I loved her work so much I when it came time for this wedding planner to choose a photographer, it was Becca I ran to! Her style is open, bright and happy, and I can always depend on her to put my clients at ease. When Becca is on a wedding of mine, I know that my clients, along with their friends and family are in great hands! She really does know how to bring out the best in my couples and I love working with her to make couple's wedding dreams come true!

• Bling Diva Designs
    Bling Diva Designs Banquet Halls

Becca Rillo was such a sweetheart to come and photograph my daughter's first birthday. It's not what she normally does, but she captured so many great moments for a lot of the families that were gathered that day. I love her style of photography and am so happy with all the pictures!

• Valencia, 91355 See on map