Something Blue Colorado

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

I'm speechless! Marcea helped me put together the wedding of my dreams! We used her to help with the upfront planning and day of planning, for the entire wedding! I knew that it would be a lot of stress to take on while working full time, and buying a new house! She was worth EVERY penny! The day of turned out to be beyond every expectation, and my husband and I couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend her for your every need when it comes to wedding planning.

Since day one, she has been up front and honest in helping us create our wedding while sticking to our budget! She has a wonderful list of vendors she has used and that she recommends, all of which were wonderful to work with! She helped make planning fun and stress free!

When it came to the day of, she took care of EVERYTHING! I didn't put anything together, and she knew exactly how I wanted everything! And not one thing turned out unlike I would have dreamed. I'm so impressed by her professionalism and wonderful wedding planning! Marcea, thank you for all your help! You truly made our day one that we will all remember!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
BLOG

Wedding Planning and Candy Buffets

Let Something Blue Colorado be your extra bit of good luck on your wedding day. We specialize in planning creative Colorado weddings and Candy Buffets. Our goal is to save you valuable time and enable you to enjoy your event stress free. We can help plan many different types of weddings including: green weddings, commitment ceremonies, r
enewals, elopements, as well as mountain and destination weddings.

We are certified Green Wedding Planners who continue to take classes and workshops to stay up to date on the newest wedding trends.   We can plan a event within a two hour distance of Denver without any extra travel charges. This includes but is not limited to Boulder,Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Estes Park, Winter Park, Breckenridge, Keystone, Dillon and Vail.   Looking for that perfect wow factor at you event? Look no further than Candy Buffets. Also,if you book one of our wedding planning packages through Something Blue Colorado there are no travel fees, security deposit or candy buffet attendant fees! This is the best candy buffet deal out there and you will be confident in knowing that your candy buffet will be taken care by people who have been in the event business for years and know how important this day is to you. We have multiple packages to fit your budget.   To find out more details about our Candy Buffet services please click here: http://somethingbluecolorado.com/something-sweet-rentals/   To book your free intial consulatation with Something Blue Colorado please click here: http://somethingbluecolorado.com/something-contact-us/
Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)