Simple Elegant Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I will never be able to put into words how much I loved working with Simple Elegant Weddings. I was convinced that I only needed a company for day of coordination, so I began scouring the internet for local companies, and found out there are thousands to choose from. I narrowed it down to three and began calling. Within a couple of hours, Simple Elegant Weddings had called me back and we set up an appointment to meet each other. My now husband and I met with Julieann at a local coffee shop within a couple days, pretty late in the night to accommodate our irregular work hours. If she minded this, I would have no idea, because she was nothing but professional and friendly. We met, cried, became best friends and I signed a contract for full event planning, before any of the other companies I called even returned my phone call! If that isn't responsiveness, I don't know what is! (Let me also state again that I was only looking for day of coordination but ended up with the whole shebang. She DID NOT upsell me, definitely not her style, she is just that good that I knew I needed her for everything.) From here on out, she was there for every little worry, big freak out or whatever else my neurotic head could conjure up to go wrong. She would meet me whenever I asked even though she had EVERYTHING completely under control. We both knew I just needed a lot of hand holding and reassurance. If anything went wrong or there were any hiccups during my wedding, I still have no idea because she took care of everything. My big day was PERFECT!!! I have been married a month now and I still want to pick up the phone everyday and call her to talk. Julieann is the most warm, smart, creative, beautiful person I have had the pleasure of working with. I not only had the most perfect wedding day, but I gained a new friend.

Services Used: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
8750 Gladiolus Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33908
BLOG

We Make Dream Weddings A REALITY!

First and foremost ~ CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!

Simply Elegant Weddings specializes in creating a complete Florida Wedding Package for you.

First and foremost ~ CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!

Our team has the local knowledge and expertise to make your dream wedding a reality ~ guaranteed! We have extensive knowledge of the South/Southwest Florida Area and are local to Sanibel Island, Captiva Island, Fort Myers Beach, Naples, Marco Island and surrounding areas. We are a licensed DBA via the state of Florida as Simple Weddings of Southwest Florida, LLC located in Fort Myers Florida.

Our Team has been creating dream weddings from Tampa, Orlando ~ south coast to coast!  While specializing in the Naples, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Sanibel Island and Captiva Island area.

Regardless of how small, how large, how simple or how extravagant ~ we have the staff ready to dedicate 110% to each and every client. We are more than honored to provide you will all aspects (Planning, Coordination, Officiating, Photography, Decor, Musicians, DJ's, Venues, Caterers, Hair/Makeup and Floral Design).

Simple Elegant Weddings guarantee to you is a simply elegant Florida Wedding full of excitment, fun and  many cherished memories while alleviating the stress on you!

We specialize in South Florida Beach Weddings, lawn ceremonies/receptions, golf and country club weddings, church and indoor venues for your ceremony

The selections are YOURS and the honor to create is OURS!

Contact us today ~ 239 851-2143 or www.simpleelegantweddings.com

+/- read less
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, T...
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
Planners: 12
ENDORSEMENTS (18)
Want a well planned, attention to detail, Wedding! Well, look no further, April, and her staff, do a wonderful job making your "Dream Wedding" a Reality! Always, a True Professional, from the beginning to end! Simple Elegant Weddings, makes our job that much easier, so we can capture Your Dream Wedding, and create your "Reel Treasures!"
PROS I KNOW (110) View All 110 Pros »
Simple Elegant Weddings is a wedding planning,coordination, consulting & wedding photography team from Fort Myers, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Fort Myers - Sanibel area, Tampa area, and Orlando south (coast tocoast). Simple Elegant Weddings is a professional wedding planning, coordination, bridal consulting, wedding photography, officiating and full service wedding team that has been part of the Centeral, South and Southwest Florida wedding industry for a team combined 20 years. We specialize in full service wedding planning, day of coordination, complete wedding packages, destination wedding packages, all inclusive wedding packages, Florida Beach weddings, wedding officiating, wedding photography, wedding decor and day of coordination