Simple Elegant Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If I could double the amount of satisfaction stars for Simple Elegant Weddings I would, that's how amazing they were during my wedding planning process. April and her team were the best wedding decision I made and could not have a had my event without her. Being an out-of-town bride it was critical for me to have someone who could be a reliable and responsive local resource. Working with April and Jill made not living in the same area as my venue a non-issue. They not only provided quality vendor recommendations but also did everything in her power to make sure the wedding planning process and the event itself went as smooth as possible. As someone who regularly has to manage multiple vendors and moving parts for events as part of my job I was AMAZED at how organized and on-top of things Aril was at all times.

You can tell that April and Jill really loves what they do and puts 110% into every event they are involved in. They never once made me feel like I was all by myself in planning my wedding or pushed me into a design or vendor choice. They also made sure that the groom and I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day-of so we could truly enjoy our event. Many of my family members and guests even made a point to let me know what a wonderful job she was doing on the day of the wedding. I would recommend Jill and her company, Simple Elegant Weddings, 1000 times over.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
8750 Gladiolus Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33908
BLOG

We Make Dream Weddings A REALITY!

First and foremost ~ CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!

Simply Elegant Weddings specializes in creating a complete Florida Wedding Package for you.

First and foremost ~ CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!

Our team has the local knowledge and expertise to make your dream wedding a reality ~ guaranteed! We have extensive knowledge of the South/Southwest Florida Area and are local to Sanibel Island, Captiva Island, Fort Myers Beach, Naples, Marco Island and surrounding areas. We are a licensed DBA via the state of Florida as Simple Weddings of Southwest Florida, LLC located in Fort Myers Florida.

Our Team has been creating dream weddings from Tampa, Orlando ~ south coast to coast!  While specializing in the Naples, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Sanibel Island and Captiva Island area.

Regardless of how small, how large, how simple or how extravagant ~ we have the staff ready to dedicate 110% to each and every client. We are more than honored to provide you will all aspects (Planning, Coordination, Officiating, Photography, Decor, Musicians, DJ's, Venues, Caterers, Hair/Makeup and Floral Design).

Simple Elegant Weddings guarantee to you is a simply elegant Florida Wedding full of excitment, fun and  many cherished memories while alleviating the stress on you!

We specialize in South Florida Beach Weddings, lawn ceremonies/receptions, golf and country club weddings, church and indoor venues for your ceremony

The selections are YOURS and the honor to create is OURS!

Contact us today ~ 239 851-2143 or www.simpleelegantweddings.com

+/- read less
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, T...
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
Planners: 12
ENDORSEMENTS (18)
Want a well planned, attention to detail, Wedding! Well, look no further, April, and her staff, do a wonderful job making your "Dream Wedding" a Reality! Always, a True Professional, from the beginning to end! Simple Elegant Weddings, makes our job that much easier, so we can capture Your Dream Wedding, and create your "Reel Treasures!"
PROS I KNOW (138) View All 138 Pros »
Simple Elegant Weddings is a wedding planning,coordination, consulting & wedding photography team from Fort Myers, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Fort Myers - Sanibel area, Tampa area, and Orlando south (coast tocoast). Simple Elegant Weddings is a professional wedding planning, coordination, bridal consulting, wedding photography, officiating and full service wedding team that has been part of the Centeral, South and Southwest Florida wedding industry for a team combined 20 years. We specialize in full service wedding planning, day of coordination, complete wedding packages, destination wedding packages, all inclusive wedding packages, Florida Beach weddings, wedding officiating, wedding photography, wedding decor and day of coordination