Simple Elegant Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

As professional Event Coordinators, my Husband and I didn't want to plan our own wedding, we wanted to enjoy every moment. But, obviously, I was extremely skeptical on finding someone who would do as great of a job as we would or would get our big production like vision that we had! I am sooo thankful I found the Simple Elegant Weddings!!! Every person on their staff were a DREAM to work with. Also, prior to hiring Simple Elegant Weddings, I did a few venue tours on my own and I would ask the venue contacts about this team to get a little more insight and they had nothing but praise for April and her whole team at Simple Elegant Weddings. So, I knew that if other industry professionals had great things to say, that I was on the right track. Also, being in the Events business, that meant that most of my guest list was, as well. So, our wedding was not a "typical" wedding. It was important that we brought a very "production" like quality to it, to best represent my him & I, and for the guests to really enjoy the day! April, Kaylee and Patrick did an amazing job of working with the other vendors to execute every little unique detail and create a "production". The only complaint I have about my experience with this team is that now that Im married, I won't get to work with them again! :( Thank you for such an amazing experience working with you! Love, the new Mr. & Mrs. Jamie & Blake Browning! <3

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
8750 Gladiolus Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33908
BLOG

We Make Dream Weddings A REALITY!

First and foremost ~ CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!

Simply Elegant Weddings specializes in creating a complete Florida Wedding Package for you.

Our team has the local knowledge and expertise to make your dream wedding a reality ~ guaranteed! We have extensive knowledge of the South/Southwes t Florida Area and are local to Sanibel Island, Captiva Island, Fort Myers Beach, Naples, Marco Island and surrounding areas. We are a licensed DBA via the state of Florida as Simple Weddings of Southwest Florida, LLC located in Fort Myers Florida.

Our Team has been creating dream weddings from Tampa, Orlando ~ south coast to coast!  While specializing in the Naples, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Sanibel Island and Captiva Island area.

Regardless of how small, how large, how simple or how extravagant ~ we have the staff ready to dedicate 110% to each and every client. We are more than honored to provide you will all aspects (Planning, Coordination, Officiating, Photography, Decor, Musicians, DJ's, Venues, Caterers, Hair/Makeup and Floral Design).

Simple Elegant Weddings guarantee to you is a simply elegant Florida Wedding full of excitment, fun and  many cherished memories while alleviating the stress on you!

We specialize in South Florida Beach Weddings, lawn ceremonies/receptions, golf and country club weddings, church and indoor venues for your ceremony

The selections are YOURS and the honor to create is OURS!

Contact us today ~ 239 851-2143 or www.simpleelegantweddings.com

Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
ENDORSEMENTS (18)
Want a well planned, attention to detail, Wedding! Well, look no further, April, and her staff, do a wonderful job making your "Dream Wedding" a Reality! Always, a True Professional, from the beginning to end! Simple Elegant Weddings, makes our job that much easier, so we can capture Your Dream Wedding, and create your "Reel Treasures!"
PROS I KNOW (108) View All 108 Pros »
Simple Elegant Weddings is a wedding planning,coordination, consulting & wedding photography team from Fort Myers, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Fort Myers - Sanibel area, Tampa area, and Orlando south (coast tocoast). Simple Elegant Weddings is a professional wedding planning, coordination, bridal consulting, wedding photography, officiating and full service wedding team that has been part of the Centeral, South and Southwest Florida wedding industry for a team combined 20 years. We specialize in full service wedding planning, day of coordination, complete wedding packages, destination wedding packages, all inclusive wedding packages, Florida Beach weddings, wedding officiating, wedding photography, wedding decor and day of coordination