Sam Hill Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I LOVED finding and booking my AMAZING band (Infinity Show Band) with Sam Hill Entertainment. Hank (me regionally assigned advisor) helped me narrow down from all the awesome options and figure out the perfect band for my wedding (seriously, ask all 350+ of my guests and they will completely agree!). There wasn't a dull moment on the dance floor! The communication between Sam Hill Entertainment, my band, and me was seamless and the band was flexible to the details of our wants/needs. I definitely recommend any bride to find their band through this company - it was almost too easy!

Services Used: Band
LOCATION
200 Garrett Street Ste I, Charlottesville, VA 22902

Find the perfect band!

Find the perfect wedding band! For over a decade we have helped thousands of brides and grooms book the best live music in the Mid-Atlantic & Southeast. Our website features audio/video demos, photos, songlists & prices for hundreds of bands from jazz & Motown to 80s & classic rock-n-roll.

... read more

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Band
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1995
Accepts: Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
I recommend to any client who is interested in live entertainment at an event to go through Sam Hill Entertainment. The Sam Hill team has an amazing website which helps in the decision process. Once your band is chosen, Sam Hill makes it an easy transition from contract to event - very personalized and helpful.
PROS I KNOW (96)
Sam Hill Entertainment is a wedding band booking agency from Charlottesville, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Richmond, Atlanta, and New York City. Sam Hill Entertainment is a professional wedding band booking agency that has been part of the mid-Atlantic and Southeast wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in helping you book the perfect wedding band