Rose Red & Lavender

Profile Picture
Meghan
1 Review
09/13/2014

The flowers and decor were everything I asked for and more. I had a lot of trouble putting my ideas into words, but Rose Red & Lavender was able to make sense of my random thoughts and provide me with exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't have been happier!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
653 Metropolitan Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211

Servicing NYC, the Hamptons and Hudson Valley

Rose Red & Lavender is located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. We specialize in modern arrangements with a laid back aesthetic.

We service NYC, Hudson Valley and points east including the Hamptons.

We service NYC, Hudson Valley and points east including the Hamptons.

I love matching people with flowers. Flowers are beautiful and tell wonderful stories, each has its own language and meaning. There are so many ways to express what you want to say for your big event, the choices can seem overwhelming.

Flower and decor are the tools that we use to set a mood, define a tone and make a party happen. More than just flowers, we help to curuate your event so that every element helps to tell your story and what you want to say.

Our approach is holistic and we get to know you as a person so that what we do is a reflection of you, your mood, your style, and your personality. I promise, you will love the results.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Rose Red & Lavender is a wedding floral designer from Brooklyn, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, and The Hudson Vally. Rose Red & Lavender is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the New York City wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in modern arrangements with a laid back Brooklyn aesthetic