Rose Red & Lavender

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I recently had my wedding ceremony and reception, and I picked this florist for my wedding among other florists. I found this florist when I saw flower decoration for wedding at Brooklyn Winery and liked it. They use wild flowers and succulent plants in arrangement and bouquet, so i thought it was unique. Yet, still fancy and elegant.

I made an appointment with Kimberly and visited the shop for the first time. The shop is little, but cozy. Their decoration is interesting. There are a outside space behind the shop area and there are more plants. It is like a secret space. If you keep going, you will find their office. They were under renovation when I visited early July.

Kimberly's office is a relaxing space. I think it was relaxing because of Kimberly's personality, too. She has warm atmosphere. She sent I and my fiance estimate immediately. She responded for our request when we asked her to adjust the pricing. We really appreciate it.
After paying deposit, Kimberly e-mailed me a mood board which showed the idea of arrangement and coloring. That was helpful to know how flowers will be prepared on my wedding in advance.

On the wedding day, the bouquet was made elegantly. I picked birch tree arch decoration for the ceremony and we stood in front of the birch tree. The tree was decorated with beautiful white flowers and that was elegant and romantic. Table flower arrangements were in fancy wood box and glass vases. We gave out the arrangement including wood boxes and vases to guests as they leave. They loved to take them home as a souvenir. I am sure their family at home enjoyed the arrangements, too.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
653 Metropolitan Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211

Servicing NYC, the Hamptons and Hudson Valley

Rose Red & Lavender is located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. We specialize in modern arrangements with a laid back aesthetic.

We service NYC, Hudson Valley and points east including the Hamptons.

We service NYC, Hudson Valley and points east including the Hamptons.

I love matching people with flowers. Flowers are beautiful and tell wonderful stories, each has its own language and meaning. There are so many ways to express what you want to say for your big event, the choices can seem overwhelming.

Flower and decor are the tools that we use to set a mood, define a tone and make a party happen. More than just flowers, we help to curuate your event so that every element helps to tell your story and what you want to say.

Our approach is holistic and we get to know you as a person so that what we do is a reflection of you, your mood, your style, and your personality. I promise, you will love the results.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Rose Red & Lavender is a wedding floral designer from Brooklyn, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, and The Hudson Vally. Rose Red & Lavender is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the New York City wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in modern arrangements with a laid back Brooklyn aesthetic