Angela Cappetta

New York, NY View map
$14,500 Most Popular Price

$14,500 Most Popular Price

Specialties

A born story teller, Angela's work has been featured on Featured on Style Me Pretty, New York Magazine,The Cut and Good Morning America. We've shot from New York to Istanbul. Real film packages and video services are available. Varying levels of coverage offered. Photographer and team is multilingual and available for travel.

History

From humble beginnings in the East Village our practice continues to grow because of referrals from our amazing customers.

Business Owner

Called by PDN as one of the top 10 wedding photographers in the US, Angela Cappetta and her team of pros specialize in photography with edgy warmth. Our trademarks include a documentary-style approach, real film and custom cameras. Angela's organized photo itineraries are legendary. Most importantly, exemplary customer service is our trademark

Our archival albums are classic with clean, modern lines. Some packages include engagement sittings.

Angela's work is in such major museum collections as the Corcoran Gallery of Art, The Library of Congress and the New York Public Library.

Proudly 100% woman-owned and operated.

LGBTQX ally.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$14,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Canvas
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Proofs
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sara T. Married on 09/25/2021

Absolutely magical

Working with Angela was nothing short of magical, from start to finish. If you want someone to help you with absolutely everything, and I mean everything, Angela is your person. From finding the perfect beauty team, to styling tips, to just being an awesome person who put me at complete ease prior to the shoot. I cannot recommend Angela enough. The way Angela was able to navigate busy Washington Square Park on a Saturday morning and still manage to make me feel like the most beautiful and special bride there ever was, was beyond impressive. Managing 6 people, and being able to create such beautiful images. The whole experience was and will always be so precious to me. If you want a truly memorable experience with an amazing human who obviously cares about what they do, and has an amazing team working with them, I highly recommend Angela. You will not regret it.

Dear Sara,
    Shooting you and your fam was the most fun a shooter could have in the insanity of Washington Square Park on a Saturday morning. What a fun time it was! Your wedding session was my utmost pleasure. Oh, and meeting Lucy the dog was the best. Thanks for bringing her. Hope to see you again soon!

Warmly,
    Angela
    Sarah T. Married on 08/29/2021

Beautiful and Unique

If you're looking for timeless wedding photography that will stand out from the rest, look no further! We are so happy with the photos that Angela took. Her unique style of candid photography matched our funky little wedding perfectly. Each photo was so special and one-of-a-kind, so we weren't overwhelmed with thousands of the same staged photos. I swear each photo is perfect! We couldn't be more pleased with our choice of photographer.

Sarah!
    Wow you are too kind. You and Mike were wonderful to work with. We had the best time working with you. I'm so happy you love your portfolio, it's been my truest honor.

Much Love!
    Angela and Team
  • Jen
    Jen Married on 05/02/2021

Angela is Magical!

Angela is magical! I have never felt more at ease being photographed. From my wedding dress fittings to the day of, beginning to end Angela was marvelous to work with. I felt comfortable - so did my wedding guests! My bridal party also felt special. The process was amazing. I am absolutely in love with the photos and in awe with how natural they are sprinkled with honestly and humor. Looking at my photos made me relive my wedding day in a way that far outweighs any video recording could achieve. The expertise, care and attention to detail begins immediately. My wedding planning occurred during the height of COVID-19 restrictions. I could only bring one other person to my wedding dress fittings and will never regret my decision asking Angela if she could photograph the sessions. Everyone at the boutique asked me if she was family thats how personal and generous her presence is . When I saw the photos from my first fitting and shared them with my mom I knew I made the right choice. The narrative from the fitting is priceless and made me feel like I wasn't getting married during COVID-19. The wedding dress fitting and getting dressed with my bridesmaids was my absolute favorite part - it felt like Angela was one of us and she totally was team bride! I could go on and on however the photos speak volumes. I do highly recommend her and am thrilled with the beauty I can look at to remind me of my special day. Thank you so very much!!

Jen,
    My team and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for such an incredible experience shooting your fittings at Pronovias and your wedding at the New York Botanical Garden. From the very start you and Tyler were warm, kind and too sweet for words. Our company continues to grow because of reviews from wonderful clients like you. Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Team

Giga Shane
Giga Shane
Cinematographer

Giga Shane, so tell us a little about working with Angela?

"Working with Angela is awesome! Are you kidding? I always love to work with steam members who know just what they want. Because, then the story has a cohesive vision. When working with Angela, it is a natural pairing between the still and motion. Our work dovetails together beautifully, and I hope we continue our shooting partnership for years to come!"

DJ GIO Presents DJ GIO Presents Wedding DJs

a brilliant photographer that also connects personally with each couple to make their day memorable and beautiful!!!

Rose Red & Lavender Rose Red & Lavender Wedding Florists

Angela is a pleasure to work with. She is a true artist when it comes to photography. If you don't want cookie cutter photography, Angela is the one to choose.

Makeup By Tiffany Makeup By Tiffany Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Angela Cappetta was an immensely enjoyable experience. She is full of creativity and professionalism and has an incredible energy about her. The photos she produced were stunning and and amazing representation of the high end ceremony. Working with Angela is an experience I recommend that everyone has the chance to have.

1 Union Square E New York, NY, 10003
Location of (Angela Cappetta)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding