Albany, Albany, NY 12209 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About True Grace Makeup

True Grace Makeup + Hair is a wedding beauty company in Albany, New York. This boutique artistry group offers professional beauty services for weddings and other special occasions. With over 17 years of experience, this team of artists has beauty and fashion experience with magazines, advertising, weddings, and music. The customized service & excellent skills of True Grace Makeup + Hair will leave you with a meaningful, relaxing, and fun experience.

True Grace Makeup + Hair offers an array of professional beauty services. This licensed beauty company offers consultations and trial makeup and hair services, so that you are able to plan out the perfect look. You can get hair, makeup, fitness/health, and even men’s grooming services all in one place. Some of the hair and makeup services available include:

• Blowouts

146 Reviews for True Grace Makeup

• Lisa

Lisa Sharp · Married on 02/02/2020

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!

Jen made me look like a bombshell! My makeup was perfect for my wedding day. Not only did I look amazing but we also finished ahead of schedule! My makeup and hair stayed the entire night and looked so great in pictures. Hire Jen immediately!

Sent on 02/06/2020

True Grace Makeup's reply:

Lisa thank you so much for the beautiful day!
    Your beauty and kindness shined so bright thank you for letting me share. Xo
  • Rachel

Rachel Iverson · Married on 12/27/2019

Excellence on every level!

I am so happy to write this review for True Grace Makeup. If you are reading this you are likely considering hiring a hair and/or makeup artist for a special event. I hope this review helps you decide to hire True Grace Makeup- you will be thrilled with the result!

One of the best decisions made for our wedding was hiring Jen for our event. Jen is professional, experienced, reliable and truly excellent at her craft. A few months prior to the wedding she did a dry run of hair/makeup and I was thrilled with the look she created. On the day of the wedding she did my hair/makeup and makeup for my wife, mother and a friend. She managed all of it expertly. Not only did we all look beautiful, but we looked natural, timeless, elegant and classic.

Beyond her technical experience and experience with creating beauty, Jen has a characteristic that was really valuable to us on our wedding day. She is a bubbly, fun person who puts people and ease. Given how much time you will likely spend with a makeup/hair professional on your wedding day, spending it with someone who is both professional and fun is important. Jen is able to connect with any client because she is authentic and really loves what she does.

I will also add that my bride and I are a gay couple. Jen was wonderful with us – she genuinely celebrated and affirmed our marriage which is not something all vendors do with sincerity.

I recommend her without reservation!

Sent on 01/14/2020

True Grace Makeup's reply:

I just love you both!
    So over the moon I was able to share your day girls!
    Thank you for letting me be a small part of your wedding day :)
    Xo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

True Grace Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Fitness / Health
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Classes

• A Lively Event Wedding Planners

True Grace Makeup, what can I say about them other than Mind blowing! Their work is amazing. They make clients feel so comfortable and at ease, even when stress levels can be very high! The makeup services they provide are worth every penny and the service is worth double what they charge.

• Full Moon Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Jen and team are amazing. Their infectious positivity and can do attitude make working with them a wonderful and pleasant experience. Jen's work is gorgeous, and she listens to exactly what you want but still puts her own stamp on it. Also, her updos stay up all day, no small feat! Our brides love her. So do we.

• Angela Cappetta Wedding Photographers

Jen and team are wonderful. I worked with them on a recent shoot and found the work to be of the highest quality executed with a wonderful work ethic. When I asked for a specific shade of lip, woosh, it was there. When I asked for a bride's hair to be pinned just so allowing her profile to be as elegant as possible, bam, it was done. Jen's energy and enthusiasm are palpable. I plan to refer her to all of my brides in the future.

• Albany Albany, New York, 12209 See on map
    Location of (True Grace Makeup)