Ft. Greene Brooklyn, New York, NY 11205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Deals 1

About Makeup By Tiffany

Congratulations on your engagement! My greatest pleasure has been providing my services for weddings and special events. I work with the highest caliber of hair stylists, wedding planners, and photographers and am ready for your wedding no matter the size.

Follow Makeup By Tiffany on

christian oth studio140810weirac0362

• Videos 3

21 Reviews for Makeup By Tiffany

Marta · Married on 11/11/2016

Tiffany is amazing... she's a true artist. Tiffany plays to each person's personality & then creates. Everyone who had their makeup done by Tiffany looked naturally stunning. She made me look glamorous yet natural. Tiffany is wonderful to work & plan with. Use Tiffany if you want to look beautiful for your wedding!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Sara · Married on 09/17/2016

I found Tiffany through a recommendation from a friend and I'm so glad I did! She was more than happy to recommend a look when all I really knew was I wanted to look beautiful on my wedding day (very specific, I know!). I felt so comfortable and gorgeous from the moment she finished my makeup through the end of the night. Added bonus, she was a calming energy throughout the morning while we were getting ready - she's full of some awesome stories too. Thank you Tiffany!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Makeup By Tiffany's reply:

Sara thank you so much for the wonderful review! Stephen and I had so much fun spending time with you on your wedding day!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/06/2016

Completely amazing!

Tiffany is beyond awesome and is way more than I could have ever hoped for in a makeup artist! She came highly recommended by my close family friend, so even before I met Tiffany I knew she was amazing! Tiffany is so very talented and kind. She saved me from looking like the tired, oily/patchy skinned person I am normally and transformed me into a beautiful bride for the day, all without making it look like I had a ton of makeup on! The makeup she applied even held up through an unexpected rainstorm and the extreme heat of the summer, which I am so very grateful for. Tiffany is overly accommodating and flexible, super responsive and a true pleasure to work with. She trekked out of the city to the Hudson Valley to make sure my bridal party and I could get ready at the venue. My (now)Mother-In-Law who had planned to do her own makeup on the day, after seeing how beautiful Tiffany made us all look, asked (almost begged) to get her makeup done by Tiffany as well - and of course Tiffany was beyond accommodating and lovely, adding my mother-in-law onto the schedule without any issue. I feel truly lucky to have been recommended Tiffany and am so grateful to have had her be a part of my wedding day. Please, if you are in need of a makeup artist, message Tiffany - I really can’t say enough good things about her!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Makeup By Tiffany FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 50

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Makeup By Tiffany 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Anchor and Lace Photography
    Anchor and Lace Photography Wedding Photographers

Tiffany's makeup was BEAUTIFUL and stood the test of time for a wedding day. It's important for everyone to look their best, feel comfortable with their look for the day, and have it last throughout the day despite the weather. Tiffany accomplished all of this and working with her was awesome. It made the day fun AND run smoothly, PLUS she got everyone done on time - which is equally as important as them looking beautiful! We would love to work with her more soon.

• Angela Cappetta
    Angela Cappetta Wedding Photographers

I recently worked with Tiffany Bartok, owner of Makeup by Tiffany, on a premium wedding in Manhattan with a VIP bride, --I was blown away by her work. She is reliable, punctual, professional AND a true talent. You'll love having her around you because her energy and positive attitude are so great. Everyone loved her, and the pictures don't lie, you can see for yourself how good her work is: http://angelacappetta.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-model-wedding.html

• Chaplain For Today
    Chaplain For Today Wedding Officiants

Your work is impressive and I recommend your services to those brides and brides maids who are seeking a professional touch!

• Ft. Greene Brooklyn New York, NY, 11205 See on map