Angel Wedding Works

Newburgh, New York View map Visit website

$1,249 Typical Price

Angel Wedding Works is a passionate floral design studio located in Newburgh, New York. They've been designing flowers for weddings and special events for over 29 years, and they absolutely love what they do. They take to heart the saying that “flowers are the work of angels,” and pride themselves on their heavenly designs. Angel Wedding Works believes that your flowers will be a part of your unforgettable memories from your special day.

Experience

Angela Terace has owned and operated Indoor Jungle, their sister company, for over three decades. She, along with her talented team of designers, “eat, breath, speak and love flowers.” Their goal is to reflect your individual style in their custom designs. They only carry the highest quality, freshest flowers, and are happy to accommodate a “‘green” or eco-friendly wedding.

This full-service floral company offers couples consultations, samples and help with their overall event design, so their unique vision can come to life. They’re skilled in every style you can imagine, from rustic and vintage to modern and glamorous. Angel Wedding Works will deliver to your venue and assist with setup, so your special day can be as stress-free as possible. Additional services include:

• Altar decor
  • Artificial
  • Non-floral
  • Table arrangements

Areas Covered

Angel Wedding Works is located in the Hudson Valley region of New York, but they travel all over the local area, including Connecticut, New Jersey and New York City. Local counties include:

• Orange
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$129

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1249

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Cortney
    Cortney B. Getting married on 11/09/2021

Everything and More!!

We used Angel Wedding Works for our wedding in September 2021 and I could not be happier. Since we were not from the area, we communicated mostly via phone and email. Angela was very responsive and seemed to get what my "vision" was without even meeting me! I was definitely a little nervous but Angela assured me that she understands what I am looking for and everything will be beautiful. And she was absolutely right!! Everything was perfect, from the bouquets to the centerpieces--simple yet beautiful. She knew exactly what I wanted when I didn't even know what I wanted and I was blown away when I walked into my reception and saw it all put together. I would definitely recommend for your next occasion!
  • Emily
    Emily I. Married on 07/04/2021

Amazing Florist in the Hudson Valley!!

We used Angela with Angel Wedding Works for our wedding in July 2021 and our flowers were GORGEOUS!!! The arrangements came out exactly how I envisioned they were look - but better! She was super easy to work with, always explained our options, and wrote everything down for us to keep me organized. She was very flexible with my last minute changes and I would highly recommend Angela to any friends or family who are planning a wedding! You won't regret it!!
    Karen Married on 10/09/2020

Great Experience with Angel Wedding Works

Angela was absolutely wonderful to work with. My daughter's wedding bouquet, Chuppah decorations and centerpieces were all beautiful. She was reasonably priced and attentive to detail. Couldn't have been more pleased.

14 Plank Rd Newburgh, New York, 12550
844-311-3387
Location of (Angel Wedding Works)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding