14 Plank Rd, Newburgh, NY 12550 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Angel Wedding Works

Angel Wedding Works is a passionate floral design studio located in Newburgh, New York. They've been designing flowers for weddings and special events for over 29 years, and they absolutely love what they do. They take to heart the saying that “flowers are the work of angels,” and pride themselves on their heavenly designs. Angel Wedding Works believes that your flowers will be a part of your unforgettable memories from your special day.

Experience

Angela Terace has owned and operated Indoor Jungle, their sister company, for over three decades. She, along with her talented team of designers, “eat, breath, speak and love flowers.” Their goal is to reflect your individual style in their custom designs. They only carry the highest quality, freshest flowers, and are happy to accommodate a “‘green” or eco-friendly wedding.

This full-service floral company offers couples consultations, samples and help with their overall event design, so their unique vision can come to life. They’re skilled in every style you can imagine, from rustic and vintage to modern and glamorous. Angel Wedding Works will deliver to your venue and assist with setup, so your special day can be as stress-free as possible. Additional services include:

• Altar decor
  • Artificial
  • Non-floral
  • Table arrangements

Areas Covered

Angel Wedding Works is located in the Hudson Valley region of New York, but they travel all over the local area, including Connecticut, New Jersey and New York City. Local counties include:

• Orange
  • Duchess
  • Westchester
  • Putnam
Follow Angel Wedding Works on
Lavender Purple White Bouquet
Lavender Purple White Bouquet
A beautiful summer bride carrying coral and ivory roses, stock, alstroemeria in a hand tied summer...
Chocolate colored roses in a petite bridesmaid handtied bouquet.  Inexpensive bouquet and pretty
Chocolate colored roses in a petite bridesmaid handtied bouquet. Inexpensive bouquet and pretty
Roses in a hand tied bouquet Perfect for any season
Greenery Eucalyptus Garlands
Greenery Eucalyptus Garlands
Gerbera Clutch Bouquet
Gerbera Clutch Bouquet
Spring bouquet in polka dots.
Spring bouquet in polka dots.
Summer garden bouquet with hydrangeas, herbs, dahlias, and geranium

Angel Wedding Works 5
Angel Wedding Works 6
Angel Wedding Works 7

Vanessa · Married on 09/02/2018

Early in our wedding planning we stopped at Indoor Jungle on a whim. We just happened to be driving by. What a blessing this became for us. We took to Angela, and her gentle unassuming yet helpful manner, instantly.
    There was no question we had found our bridal florist in Angela. Our needs were relatively simple, bouquets and buttonaires, but we wanted our vision to materialize... and what Angela did was Perfection! Everyone continues to comment on how perfect my bridal bouquet fit with my groom's suit, and our overall look and tone. I LOVED my bouquet! And Angela's suggestion that the groom's buttonaire look like a flower plucked from my bouquet quite tickled us both! We are so happy with our experience with Angel Wedding Works.

Angel Wedding Works 14

Kelly · Married on 11/08/2014

I knew I had to work with Angela once I saw her work. I told her all about my fall theme that I wanted. I changed my mind a couple times on bouquet colors. She responded right away and did all my changes. I also threw her a curve ball the week before the wedding and added more to my centerpieces. She had to find me branches for my centerpieces and got back to me that day with the availability. The day of my wedding when my bouquets for my bridesmaids came and mine I had to stop and stare at them. They were so beautiful and everything I envisioned and more! Once I walked into my reception and saw my high centerpieces I had to stop again and just stare. They were more beautiful than I dreamed! Angela has such a great talent. Everyone at my wedding commented on how beautiful they were! I am so happy I used Angel and Angel Wedding Works...I highly recommend her to any brides in the area!!

Angel Wedding Works FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 129.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,249.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Angel Wedding Works 1
    Bundle Flowers With Invitations and SAVE
    • Angel Wedding Works is now offering an "Invitation + Wedding Flower Package" so that you can SAVE money and still get gorgeous designs for BOTH. . We are now partnered with Carlson Craft , a leading printer in the social stationery industry. We offer special discounts for our brides! Give us a call for details - 845-561-3033

• 14 Plank Rd Newburgh, New York, 12550 See on map