Greenwich, CT 06830 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Custom Floral Designs -Diane Gaudett

With over twenty-five years of experience, Diane Gaudett is New England’s premier wedding florist. Her work has been featured in publications such as Brides Connecticut, Grace Ormonde Wedding Style New England, La Bella Bride, The Knot, Style Me Pretty, and Brides Magazine.

Whether your dream wedding is of a grand scale or if you prefer a subtle, more understated concept, Diane captures your vision through her hands-on, creative approach and flawlessly executes it down to the very last detail. She and her talented staff are dedicated to making your special day truly memorable with their personalized, timeless creations.

Diane’s passion for floral designing shines through in the impeccable quality of her work and attention to detail, which is unparalleled within the industry. Her incessant passion and energy for what she does will transform the ordinary into extraordinary.

We would love to speak with you about your special day!

Main Studio: (203) 426-5949

dg2

• Videos 1

36 Reviews for Custom Floral Designs -Diane Gaudett

Kaitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

Diane did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. She incorporated all of our feedback and carefully helped us find floral arrangements that fit our vision and venue. She also helped us incorporate personal details, like family heirlooms onto my bridal bouquet. In addition to being incredibly talented, Diane is a wonderful and positive person to work with. She goes above and beyond to coordinate day of details with other vendors. Overall Diane was a pleasure to work with and helped make our wedding a dream come true!

kelsey · Married on 08/19/2017

We hired Diane Gaudett and her team for our wedding at Candlelight Farms this summer. She exceeded our expectations and executed my vision flawlessly. A number of guests commented on how beautiful our florals were, just perfect! I would highly recommend Diane for any wedding or party need - she is truly talented and passionate - a pleasure to work with from the start!

Erika · Married on 06/24/2017

Wow! I am so appreciative of the work that Diane Gaudett put together for my June 2017 wedding. I had selected a beautiful castle venue for my wedding, however the main dining room was a little dark. Diane worked with me to come up with ways to transform the room with large pink floral arrangements that took everyone's breath away. I wish I could have taken every arrangement home with me at the end of the night! She has a very creative yet sophisticated style. And may I add she is fun to work with.....she even straightened out my veil before I walked down the aisle! I would definitely recommend her for any wedding!

Custom Floral Designs -Diane Gaudett FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Tarrywile Park & Mansion
    Tarrywile Park & Mansion Historic Weddings

Diane Gaudett's work never ceases to amaze me. The style and attention to detail makes her designs truly incredible. Diane is also a pleasure to work with, totally professional when dealing with clients, vendors and our Mansion staff and an incredibly sweet person all around.

• Greenwich, 06830 See on map