Pearls & Lace Bridal

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

Two of my friends had used Leisha in the past, so of course when it came time for me to look for a dress I came to visit Leisha. I had gone to many different stores prior to visiting Leisha to see what was out there and did not have the most positive experience having to deal with overly pushy sales people who didn't care how the dress looked and was really just out there to sell me a dress and make a commission. Leisha will also price match which is wonderful when you are a bride on a budget! The dress I decided on ended up being discontinued which was not shared to me by one of the other shops that I had visited. Leisha was able to find an alternative solution, which I was thrilled about since I did not want to start the search over again. My dress is here and is perfect. I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
Burnsville, MN 55337

Welcome to Pearls & Lace Bridal

Where it's all about HER. At our bridal shop, our customers are our focus. We promise to answer all of your questions and we'll help you find the perfect wedding gown, as well as all of your wedding needs.

Bridal Shop Info
We are located in the Twin Cities' (Minneapolis & St. Paul) ... read more

Welcome to Pearls & Lace Bridal

Bridal Shop Info
We are located in the Twin Cities' (Minneapolis & St. Paul) South metro area in Burnsville, Minnesota. Available by appointment only.

E-mail: leisha@pearlsandlace.net
Telephone: (952) 641-6467

We now specialize in camo bridal, bridesmaids and men's attire featuring a wide selection of camouflage patterns on satin. Two of our most popular patterns include Mossy Oak New Break Up™ and True Timber Snowfall™. And, our camo formal attire is proudly made in the USA.

Want something different to stand out? A camo-themed bridal or prom dress might be just what you want to wear to your formal occasion. Choose from many patterns, such as New Breakup or Snowfall, and, customize and accent with pink, hunter's orange, or one of our other many colors. Many options are available on each formal, including the option to completely design your own wedding, bridal or prom dress.

Shop on our site for the perfect camouflage wedding dress, camouflage bridesmaids, camouflage prom dress in Mossy Oak New Breakup or True Timber Snowfall in your size and coordinated with wedding vests, ties, and other camo-accented clothing. You can even receive rush delivery and we ship all over the United States and in Canada!

Planning for a camo themed wedding is easy. And, don't forget the men in the party ... we can style them in the Men's Camouflage Tuxedo vests and ties for their attire! Plus, we offer many wedding and reception items such as garters, pillows and jewelry.

And for your wedding flowers, we can customize your flowers in beautiful, stunning silks. We ship anywhere in the United States and in Canada for all your floral needs. We will even email you pictures as we progress with your order!

At Pearls & Lace Bridal, we love children -- I have two beautiful children of my own -- however, we do NOT allow children in our boutique.

+/- read less