Ocean Breeze Weddings and Events

Destin, FL | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

We help busy, career-driven couples who are struggling to find time to plan their destination wedding in Florida’s Gulf Coast to create the ultimate wedding vacation experience for themselves and their guests. What makes me different from other coordinators in the area is that I don’t plan cookie-cutter one-size-fits-all weddings. Instead, I specialize in custom event and entertainment planning which allows my clients to not only have the personalized wedding of their dreams, but also accommodate their out-of-town guests who are looking to have some fun and relaxation while they’re away. Because of this, couples who work with me have a flawless wedding that reflects their unique style and the free time to enjoy a fun-filled, stress-free getaway with family and friends.

Click here to get your FREE article "8 Critical Mistakes to Avoid When Planning a Destination Wedding"

I look forward to chatting with you soon!

850-420-1335

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda was an absolute joy from beginning to end. Our destination wedding was EXACTLY what we dreamed. Her knowledge of local vendors, venues, rules, and regulations was invaluable. She left no stone unturned. She was courteous but firm with friends and family during the wedding and reception because she knew our wishes. I would recommend her without reservation. Thanks for everything Amanda!!!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Endorsements
I love Amanda and appreciate her hard work and dedication to her brides, and her commitment to the other venors.
Ocean Breeze Weddings and Events is a wedding Planner from Panhandle, FL . We service weddings througout the local area, including Pensacola , Destin , and Panama City . Ocean Breeze Weddings and Events is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Panhandle, FL wedding industry for 19 years. We specialize in Month of Coordination, Full Planning, Custom Events, Stress Free, Worry-Free Planning, Personalized Wedding, Beach Weddings
850-420-1335
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards