Napa Valley Video Creations / Video Creations by Martha

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

We did a lot of research on videographers for our daughter's Mendocino County Wine Country Wedding ;-) From the first time I spoke to Martha about being the videographer, I loved her. Her infectious laughter and geniuneness was evident. I was certain from the beginning that I would be happy to have her there to celebrate, and capture this special day with us! I was not disappointed ;-) Martha and Marian were "everywhere"! It truly was an amazing day, and the fairytale wedding our daughter and new son-in law dreamed of, and these two amazing people will keep it alive through the video they create, I have no doubt ;-) I am sure there will be moments I will cry when I view it but it will be magical, joyful, and full of happiness just like the day was! Thank you, Martha and Marian ~ We loved having you there to share the day and help create beautiful memories ~ I know you will continue to make many bride's happy too!

P.S. I rated the quality of service a "5" without even seing the video yet, because I have that much faith in what we will see ;-)

Keep Smiling ~ Keep Laughing ~

Debbie Mac - MOB ;-)

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
5241 Old Redwood Highway, Suite 16, Santa Rosa, CA 94573

Weddings Through a Woman's Eyes

Referred by the finest in the Napa and Sonoma Valleys

for their fresh  videojournalistic style.

Natural and elegantly simple capturing of your day

Stunning videography

No 8mm special effects, no jerky "with-it" cinematography, or dumb, posed scenes

Auberge’s Calistoga Ranch

Kunde
etcetera

Details
Style: Documentary, Storytelling
Videography services: Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Slideshow/Montage