CYoung Films

Mendocino, CA View map Visit website
$4,950 Most Popular Price

$4,950 Most Popular Price

Based in Mendocino, California, CYoung Films is a videography company capturing wedding memories being made. The company was founded by expert videographers and photographers with over 14 years of experience working in the field. They believe that video is the perfect medium to capture the authentic, unvarnished moments of any big day. The team is led by partners Cassandra and Milo. As a couple, they understand how important it is for to-be-weds to document their celebration of love. That’s why they work hard to streamline the process of organizing videography and bring a passion for their work to every event.

The team at CYoung Films offers a wide range of services to couples celebrating their marriage. The team can offer traditional videography packages that include full coverage up to 10 hours, a photographer, and even a skilled drone camera operator. Couples can expect a feature-length edit of their special event as well as a fun shorter edit that is perfect for sharing.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4950

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

• Terrence
    Terrence M. Getting married on 10/08/2021

Wonderful Experience

Simply put, Cassandra was incredible. Our wedding took place during COVID, so friends and family weren't able to make it. That made the photographs and video component even more important for us, as we wanted to be able to share the experience virtually with the people we love. Cassandra was a rock star, and she delivered exactly what we were hoping for. She felt like part of the family within minutes of meeting her, and she captured some beautiful moments. I think my wife watched the video she made at least 100 times already. We loved our experience working with Cassandra, and we would absolutely recommend her to anyone. Honestly, I don't think our wedding experience would have been as perfect if we used someone else.
    Teresa O. Married on 04/10/2020

Amazing! Can't recommend enough!

We hired Cassandra Young for both our photography and videography for our wedding on the beautiful Mendocino Coast. Her and her team were phenomenal to work with from start to finish. She made me feel so special and beautiful! I did not once feel artificial or overly posed. I felt like myself - just more beautiful! She was also so great with our family/guests, kids, and the dogs! I look back at our photos and video and just can't believe she captured everything so authentically. Literally everyone we have shown our photos and video to have said it's THE BEST they have ever seen. We feel so blessed to have found her!! I would 1000% recommend!
    Morgan W. Married on 08/17/2019

We will cherish this FOREVER!

I found Cassandra on Instagram by using #MendocinoPhotographer and I am so thankful for her and her team!! She made me feel beautiful and comfortable. Matt & I watch our wedding video over and over to relive the day! She captured so much emotion and story of our wedding day perfectly! I am so glad we added the videography portion! Would have been one of my biggest regrets, now we can share this memory with generations to come of the day our family started to grow, the love that started our bloodline, the sweetness of passion between Matt & I that unfolded in the video! Thank you so very much!!

Serving Northern California, and Destination Weddings Worldwide Mendocino, CA, 95460
7072024622
Location of (CYoung Films)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding