San Francisco, CA 94123 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 33
  • Deals 1

About Silver Tie Films

Silver Tie Films is a wedding videography business based in San Francisco, California. Owner and director Gusttavo Matteucci has a true passion for film and telling stories through the lens of a camera. He delivers high-quality videos with stunning visual imagery and style. He is sure to capture every raw and candid emotion from tears to laughter. His goal is for his clients to be able to relive their wedding day by seeing their love story unfold through a beautifully curated film. He loves blending natural and contemporary techniques into his films.

Silver Tie Films offers whimsical and gorgeous wedding films their clients will treasure for a lifetime. Their services include:

• Ceremony

Silver Tie Films 1
Silver Tie Films 2
  • Kathy

Kathy Lo · Married on 10/06/2018

Genuine, truthful and amazing capture

From the beginning to the end Gusttavo made us feel very welcomed. We live in Hong Kong and was planning a destination wedding in San Francisco, so you can imagine how the time zone difference might pose some issues. However dealing with Gusttavo, he was very responsive and accommodative (which is very important for any Bride to be who is planning their wedding, let alone from overseas). Gusttavo was flexible and always there to answer questions whether on email or whatsapp ~ this made the time zone difference feel non existent. He always gave us plenty of options to tailor make our own package of choice ~ he was never pushy. All the calls, emails and discussions leading up to the wedding made us feel very at ease. On the day of the wedding, we finally met Gusttavo with his brother in person, let's just say they were just as sweet and friendly as I imagined they would be from the email/call exchanges. Gusttavo helped calm my nerves and made me feel less anxious. He worked around some sudden unexpected changes to the timetable, which happens. The final product we got was truly amazing and breathtaking. His story telling is sincere throughout the video, it really shines through and comes out authentic. He understands the people he is shooting and captures the key essence and moments that you want. We were very happy with his top notch service and the final product we received which was well beyond what we were expecting. He was able to deliver what he promised. Thank you Gusttavo,his brother along with the entire crew at Silver Tie Films

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Silver Tie Films 3
    Silver Tie Films 4

Courtney · Married on 09/23/2017

I spent a lot of time researching videographers in the Bay Area, and was thrilled when I found Gusttavo. I immediately connected with his style, and got a really good sense for his thoroughness and professionalism when we first spoke over the phone. While I was wedding planning, I had countless friends tell me how worth the money it was to do a video, and I am truly SO glad we did! While a high quality video is not cheap, I found Gusttavo's pricing to be very reasonable and worth the value. Meeting Gusttavo the day of my wedding, I felt comfortable right away and once again felt that we'd be in excellent hands. We got our video back and are so, so happy with the results.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Jillian · Married on 09/09/2017

Gusttavo and his team were fantastic. They were willing to work within our budget, and were extremely responsive and flexible along the way. The final product turned out great, and I adore their music choice

Sent on 04/03/2018

Silver Tie Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Silver Tie Films 1
    FREE Blu-Ray copy of your Wedding Video when booking from WW
    If you book your wedding and mention the Wedding Wire code above, you will receive an extra Blu-Ray copy of your wedding video for FREE. This promotion is for Wedding Wire customers only.