Silver Tie Films Reviews

45 | San Francisco, CA

45 Reviews for Silver Tie Films

Jillian · Married on 09/09/2017

Gusttavo and his team were fantastic. They were willing to work within our budget, and were extremely responsive and flexible along the way. The final product turned out great, and I adore their music choice

lindsay · Married on 08/04/2017

Gusttavo was an absolute dream to work with. From the very beginning he was kind, understanding, and super informative about the videography process and what it would be like on my special day. He was extremely patient with my questions and requests, and the final product brought me to tears. I watched a lot of wedding videos in the process of choosing a videographer, and I can't believe I have one of my own that surpasses anything I've seen. Something that I loved was that while he brought a wonderful energy to the day, he, his assistant, and their equipment weren't intrusive. No one felt uncomfortable or was even aware of the camera; he created an atmosphere where we could be ourselves and experience the day, all while he captured every moment of it. His talent shines through his work, and I promise you'll be happy you chose Silver Tie Films. Thank you Gusttavo!

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2016

Silver Tie Films is such an amazing team to work with, especially Gusttavo. Early on, I had a ton of questions for Gusttavo and he was super patient and responsive, willing to work with me to ensure I felt comfortable. I really appreciated this, as someone who works in the video industry! On the day of the wedding, they were amazing at capturing all of the moments and working with our photographer, which we recognized and appreciated! All of the videographers were professional and easy to work with. When we received our wedding highlight video - it was absolutely perfect - we couldn't have imagined a better story, Gusttavo is truly talented! It was more amazing than we could have ever imagined, and video is such a powerful medium of sight/sound/motion. Thank you so much to Silver Tie Films for capturing our wedding so beautifully, we know this video is something we will treasure forever!

Jewel · Married on 04/16/2016

Excellence! So happy I went with them. Gusttavo was amazing as well as his staff. My husband and I loved his professionalism and positive demeanor. We even added extra hours! The film was high quality and very beautiful. The one and probably only stressfree part of my wedding! Definitely worth it !!!

SilverTie Films were an absolute dream to work with. They had done the wedding video for my best friend's wedding a few years prior, so when we decided to do a wedding video we knew we wanted them to do it. They were wonderful the day of our wedding capturing all of the special moments without being intrusive, I don't even remember seeing the cameras on our wedding day! We received our wedding highlight video and DVD and it was perfect and more amazing than we could have ever imagined. Thank you so much SilverTie Films for capturing our wedding so beautifully. Book SilverTie Films, you won't regret it!

Maya · Married on 08/29/2015

YOU GUYS SHOULD SEE HOW STUNNING MY WEDDING VIDEO IS!!!!!!!

I wish I could give Silver Tie Films more than 5 stars!! They honestly deserve 105 stars!!

Gusttavo is everything anyone could want in a wedding videographer! He's professional, talented, kind, talented, fun, and extremely, extremely talented. Did I mention talented?

I wasn't sure if we could afford a videographer, but I was immediately was smitten by the films on the Silver Tie site. After watching hours of repeated highlight and feature films, I knew I wasn't going to have a wedding without having Silver Tie Films be a part of it!! They were a Must Have for my dream day!!!

Our wedding film is literally the most amazing I've ever seen! I've watched it at least twenty times since receiving the link. I shared it on Facebook and dozens of family, friends, and acquaintances (even people I barely know!) made comments like "I literally just bawled my eyes out" and "this is the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life."

Gusttavo and his team are more than deserving of the high praise! They are seriously true artists. They gave thorough, speedy, and sweet replies to all my emails. They captured the day magnificently and made magical choices regarding edits, background music, transitions, angles, everything. They were an absolute joy to work with and were super fun to have at the wedding! They delivered a film that shattered my very high expectations.

I cannot stress how much I would recommend Silver Tie films to anyone and everyone! I can't imagine my wedding without Silver Tie Films!!!! I'd say thank you for being the best ever, but "the best ever" doesn't even begin to describe it!!!!!

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

It was a pleasure working with Gusttavo and his team at Silvertie films. They made a beautiful video which captured all of the special moments from our wedding that we can share with friends and family and enjoy for years to come. I cry every time I watch it. Fantastic work and a real pleasure to work with! Thank you!!
    ~Amanda Peterson

Laura · Married on 08/15/2015

Gustavo was the most gracious, personable, professional, and responsive vendor I have ever had the pleasure to work with, even as I am a great distance from the West coast while negotiating the videography contract. As mother of the bride, I presented the "Chris and Amanda" video as a wedding gift to my daughter and she and her new husband were absolutely delighted. My family loves the short video, as well as the documentation pieces. I highly recommend Silver Tie Films! Thank you Gustavo!

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2015

My husband and I contacted Silver Tie Films after seeing the wonderful video they created for a friend of ours. Our wedding was split between two weekends (small family ceremony/dinner one weekend, and larger reception the following weekend.) Gusttavo was one hundred percent accommodating to our unusual schedule of events and worked with us to create a custom video package.

Other than choosing the venue, selecting Silver Tie for our video was the best decision we made! Gusttavo is like having an “old friend” at your wedding and immediately makes you feel comfortable while he is filming. He was even able to put together a small video of our ceremony to show at our reception. When planning a wedding, a video is often considered an “extra” or an “add on” if your budget allows, but after seeing the final product, I can assure you a Silver Tie film is a must do. My husband and I could not believe how beautiful the film of our wedding turned out. We absolutely love our wedding photos, but the video immediately transports us back to our special day and all of the love and emotion we experienced. There are no words to describe what it is like hearing the sounds of our party, the vows of our ceremony and the expressions on the faces of our family and friends. My husband and I look forward to enjoying our video for many years to come and cannot thank Gusttavo enough.

Jasmine · Married on 05/24/2015

Gusttavo and his team were amazing! They were so thoughtful and really captured every moment on our special day! When we received our video, we were so happy and overjoyed with how amazing it turned out, even the packaging was amazing! From the beginning to the end, it was a story that was being told by creatively taking pieces from parts of the speeches we had and putting them in the right places to tell a story. I can’t thank Gusttavo and his team enough for making something that we will cherish forever!

Kendall · Married on 11/15/2014

Gusttavo and Silver Tie Films was great! I absolutely loved the creativity and how he captured all aspects of our wedding. From each of the videos I watched on his website Gusttavo definitely knows how to make each film unique and emulate the couple's personality. I could not have asked for more!

Leandro · Married on 10/24/2014

Gusttavo was great, very helpful and did an awesome job! Thank you

The advice we got from our married friends and family members is to make sure we have a good videographer as the video will last a lifetime. We did a ton of research and found Silver Tie Films. The style is exactly what we were looking for and we were impressed with the quality of work. We could not have asked for a better wedding highlight video. Gusttavo was very responsive and professional and we love watching our video over and over again. Thank you Gusttavo!

Heather · Married on 08/30/2014

Working with Gusttavo was incredibly easy AND fun! He is a true professional and his work is flawless! We are so thrilled with our video, we wish we could hire him again! If you are looking for a vendor that has great customer service, produces high quality work and is a great person all around? Seriously, look no further. I cannot recommend Silver Tie Films enough!

Heather · Married on 08/01/2014

Silver Tie Films was such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Gusttavo made sure all the planning went smoothly and he was professional through the whole process. I was hesitant to get a videographer for our wedding at first because I don't like when the camera is always in my guest's face. But I never even noticed Gusttavo and his team were taping at the wedding. Even after I sent the final video out to friends and family, they said they didn't even know a videographer was present at the wedding! The highlight film turned out great! I love that we have a video that highlights the best parts of the wedding plus the full ceremony and all the speeches. Silver Tie Films did a fabulous job and I would highly recommend them!

Bruna · Married on 06/26/2014

Gusttavo and his team at SilverTie Films exceeded all of my expectations! They arrived early to set up their equipment. That was really nice and because of that they had every special moment captured as I (the bride) got ready first. I am so happy to have hired them for my wedding. I was really disappointed with my wedding photos done by another company. So, as I waited for the video editing to be done, I prayed that I would love it enough to forget all about the pictures. As I watched the short clip for the first time I cried and was so thankful! I may not have the pictures I wanted but I have beautiful footage of every laugh, every cry and of all the love that was shared that day. Their professionalism and attention to detail is impeccable. Hiring SilverTie Films was possibly the best thing I could have done and I am so thrilled to have my video in hands and watch it as many times as my little heart desires!!!

We hired Gusttavo after seeing a wonderful video he did of our friends' wedding. After comparing his work to that of other videographers, we knew that he was the only person we wanted to work with. We are so happy we used him on our wedding day! Gusttavo was a pleasure to work with. Leading up to the event he was responsive and professional. On our wedding day, Gusttavo showed up early and was ready to work. He made us feel like we were in good hands. He was nice, fun, and a great addition to the day. We can't wait to see our video!!

Patrick · Married on 05/17/2014

This review is long overdue, sorry Gusttavo! I can not recommend SilverTie films highly enough. Gusttavo is so easy to work with, highly responsive, and most importantly he makes you feel at ease about your big day. There are plenty of stresses when getting married, and we definitely did not have to worry about anything relating to video services. The videographers showed up early the day of, to scope out the venue and to introduce themselves. One of the things that I appreciated the most was his prompt response to emails, always less than an hour!

Josh · Married on 10/05/2013

Gusttavo did an AMAZING job on our video. An absolute pleasure to work with. Totally professional, helpful, went the extra mile. And the finished product... WOW! Seriously the quality of a Hollywood movie. Absolutely extraordinary. They completely captured our moment, and we are especially grateful. HIGHLY recommend Silver Tie Films. They are rock stars!

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2013

I cannot express enough how amazing Gusttavo and Curtis were! Gusttavo had done the videography for my brother and sister-in-laws wedding prior and I knew as soon as I saw there videos, that we had to have Silver Tie. We just received our final video yesterday and it was more than we had expected, absolutely amazing! We would recommend Gusttavo to anyone! Thank you so much Gusttavo, for capturing our perfect day so perfectly. We couldn't thank you enough!

L · Married on 09/29/2013

I HIGHLY recommend Gusttavo and Silver Tie Films. He filmed our son’s wedding/reception two years ago, and he did such a phenomenal job, and we were so impressed, that we had him film our daughter’s wedding last year! I was a little hesitant at first to even have a videographer, but I am SO GLAD we did, and the video he puts together was off the charts! He captures every moment beautifully, from beginning to end! And the DVD he gives you is such a beautiful keepsake which you have for years to come. Even the case itself is classy (with a photo of the wedding couple)! My husband and I still get choked up just watching them!
    The customer se
    rvice he provides is top notch as well. I have highly recommended Silver Tie to all my friend’s kids who are getting married too. Two bits of advice, if you’re contemplating whether or not to use a videographer, USE ONE! And secondly, make sure it is Gusttavo and Silver Tie Films, you won’t be disappointed!

Thea · Married on 08/10/2013

Silver Tie Films is just plain awesome! At first, I was hesitant to go with a videographer because we were over budget, and the fact that my husband did not like to be in the lime light. However, after speaking with some brides, their one biggest regret was not having a videographer. I did not want to have regrets. After contacting countless videographers, I found that the prices quoted to me were more expensive than I had originally thought, especially all the good ones with high reviews. I began to lose hope, and told Gusttavo at Silver Tie Films that his prices are well over our budget. One big difference with Gusttavo was that he did not give up on me; he broke down some options, and told me what I was able to get within the budget that I had proposed. I felt that that he was very honest and transparent with all his fees, responded professionally and quickly to any questions, and most importantly, he provided the flexibility for options. On the day of the wedding, I barely noticed that a video camera was filming us. It was well hidden from the photographer’s line of shot which was great! I ended up adding the highlighted video to our package. To be honest, this was my favorite thing to watch. I probably watched the highlighted video (3.5 minutes long) a 100 times. It was beautifully done, capturing all of our highlighted moments, the sound was so clear, and the music that was selected and played during the highlight was very romantic. All of our family and friends loved it! I couldn’t be happier with the services provided by Silver Tie Films. I felt that Gusttavo maintained continuous professionalism, even with one of my demanding photographer. He worked hard at trying to ensure that the Bride and the Groom enjoyed our day. I highly recommend Silver Tie Films to any Bride wanting a videographer. The wedding day passes by so quickly, and you want someone that knows how to tell your story in a very special way. Silver Tie Films knows how.

Gusttavo and SilverTie Films were an absolute pleasure to work with on my wife and my wedding. Gusttavo was extremely outgoing, friendly, knowledgeable and most importantly let my wife and I enjoy our wedding, all while creating the most amazing wedding video I have ever watched.

I would highly recommend Gusttavo and SilverTie Films to anybody.

emily · Married on 06/22/2013

My husband and I were so happy that we worked with Gusttavo from Silver Tie Films. He was extremely professional and reliable and most importantly created the most amazing Wedding Video that we will have forever. We have recommended him highly to all of our friends & family.