Sean Kenney Films

Napa, CA View map
$9,950 Most Popular Price

$9,950 Most Popular Price

I take a very hands-off approach on the day of your wedding. I will be chatting with you two and having a few laughs together in order to help you relax, all while looking for the often overlooked details: like the look of a bride's mom when she sees her daughter in the dress, the way each couple holds each other as they see one another for the first time, or the subtle winks that a groom give his new bride. Capturing these little moments are just as important as all the big moments and events. It's these small things that distinguishes your wedding from everyone else's.

I film weddings all over California: Napa, Calistoga, Monterey, Carmel, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Lake Tahoe, San Luis Obispo & more. I am also available for weddings outside of California.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$7,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$9,950

Add'l Hours
High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • I
    Irine T. Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

WOW - I'd give a 20/10 if I could!

Sean and his team were absolutely INCREDIBLE to work with on our wedding day. They were extremely professional, calming, and a pleasure to be around - they made us feel so relaxed and we had a blast with them! The videos came out SO AMAZING - everything from the shots, to the music, to the way our vows and family speeches were incorporated - everything was just WOW. We could not recommend Sean and his team more highly!!!! I'd give a 20/10 if I could!!! Thank you so much!!!
    Jamie K. Married on 10/07/2021

Highly Recommend!

My Husband and I got married in Oct 2021 in the Sonoma region of CA. We signed on with Sean Kenney as our videographer and we鈥檙e so happy with our decision to do so. We knew after watching several of his videos from other weddings that we wanted him to film ours. We spent a lot of time looking at different videographers for our wedding, but none of them felt like the right fit-many had too slow of a filming style and a strange party/promotional feel to them.

On the other hand, Sean Kenney鈥檚 videos had the romantic cinematic and storytelling appeal we were seeking. In our wedding highlight video, Sean captured many of our day鈥檚 special moments and the subtle, yet big emotions couples hope to relive after their wedding date has passed.

Aside from the initial start of the day, we forgot we were even being filmed. Sean and his assistant were never in the way and always in the background capturing all the right moments. They also worked extremely well with our photographers!

As an extra bonus, we love the song Sean chose for our highlight video! We have re-watched it over a dozen times, each time with big, unbreakable smiles! The next best thing to watching the video between the two of us, was sharing it with our loved ones and the memory of our beautiful day as captured by Sean Kenney and his assistant. Thank you, Sean for your incredible work!
  • Ashley
    Ashley N. Married on 06/06/2021

Talented, Kind, and Fun Videographer to Work With

Sean is a very kind person and a true talent. I enjoyed working beside his videography team when I was the photographer for a wedding. His wedding films always make me cry because they are so detailed and beautiful! I enjoy following his work on Instagram. He and his entire team were easy to work with, cooperative with my team, and fun to be around! I would love to work together more often and definitely have my eye on him for my own videography needs in years to come!
  • illustration stars

5.0 out of 5 rating , 33 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

Napa, 94558
9162018958
Location of (Sean Kenney Films)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding