Roseville, CA 95747 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Jenn Robirds Events

With the stacks of DIY magazines, the hundreds of event-focused blogs, and the plethora of options (and opinions) on Pinterest, it can be, at once, exciting and overwhelming to plan and host an incredible event.

But it doesn't have to be.

I'm Jenn, the founder of this eponymous boutique event design company and a certified wedding planner and licensed florist. My job is to turn your celebratory vision—whether it's your dream wedding or a holiday dinner party—into a reality.

Your job is to sit back and enjoy every moment leading up to it.

I graduated with a degree in Business Administration. And for seven years after that, I worked hard climbing the ladder of corporate America. Event design—your event—is not a hobby to me, it's a business. I take your event as seriously as every client interaction I ever had in the corporate world.

(If not moreso.)

I will be there with you every step of the way to ensure that every small detail is taken care of, to ensure that you feel calm and happy, to ensure that your event is truly the best—without you having to lift a finger.

My goal is to give you your dream celebration. And to let you experience every moment leading up to it with calmness, clarity, and the certainty that everything will be just perfect.

Ready to get started? Contact me today to set up a consult. I can't wait to meet you!

Follow Jenn Robirds Events on

Jenn Robirds Events 7
  • Felicia

Felicia Dorng · Married on 10/27/2018

Jenn Robirds - da real MVP

Thank you Google for bringing me to Jenn Robirds. I had talked to two other Sacramento-based wedding planners prior to finding Jenn, but after speaking with her, I loved her energy immediately and was eager to book her.

I don’t even know where to begin to describe what an amazing planner Jenn is. From the start, I told her I wanted someone responsive and she never disappointed. She was always so on top of everything - it’s crazy how many clients and weddings she has on her plate yet it felt like she was always giving us her undivided attention.

She recommended the best of the best vendors and I am so incredibly happy with each of the ones I booked. Jenn would toss ideas around with me to get a feel of my taste, and I trusted her to run with it. She really takes charge of everything so I never had any worries during the wedding planning process.

Jenn handled so much for us - reviewed our contracts, took care of rentals and got us discounts, put together design boards and fancy welcome bags, found us an incredible animal balloon person to entertain the kids, and executed on every thing we wanted - from In and Out delivered to our afterparty to putting hot cheetos in the girl’s bathroom. The week leading up to our wedding, and also the day of, I felt zero stress. She had everything under control and our big day went incredibly smooth, zero hiccups.

She has an incredible vision and was so fun to work with. Our wedding was beyond perfect and more than we could’ve ever imagined. I even had bridesmaids asking Jenn if they could hire her as their wedding planner. Thank you Jenn + team for working so hard to give us our dream wedding!

Paige · Married on 09/08/2018

What can I say about Jenn to put into words how amazing she is!! She helped us have the literal wedding of our dreams and did it all with the best attitude which allowed me to be bride-chilla the whole entire time. Jenn harnessed my wild child tendencies and made it into an authentically us event for all of our friends and family to enjoy. She introduced us to the most amazing vendors and when small issues came up I did not even know until after the fact. SO AMAZING. We continuously hear that it is the best wedding some of our guests have ever been to. Thank you Jenn, I would choose you for my wedding planning 1000 times over. I also have come to see you as a friend over the last year!
    Love- Paige and Andrew

Jenn Robirds Events 8
    Jenn Robirds Events 9
    Jenn Robirds Events 10

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

Where do I even begin...Jenn Robirds is absolutely amazing and I can't thank her enough for the perfect wedding she helped plan for me. When I started the wedding planning process I knew I needed someone to help coordinate to a certain extent. When I met with Jenn for the first time, I knew after 5 minutes that she was the one. She has a ton of experience with a wide array of weddings and events. After talking with her we settled on a partial planning package because I had already booked some of the larger vendors.

From the first day we signed the contract, Jenn was always available via text or email and if she was ever going to be unavailable she would let me know. We had conveniently already booked a photographer and videographer that she had already worked with and she helped me booked hair, makeup, floral, and calligraphy vendors that were amazing.

I loved my venue but we needed to rent a lot of things to make it the way I wanted it for the day. The room for dinner could be fairly dark and manly so I wanted to make sure it was elegant and classic. Jenn met us at Celebrations Party Rentals and went through everything that we would need from chargers, to utensils, to tablecloths. She helped the vision come alive right in front of us and the day of, my jaw practically dropped on the day of when I saw the set up. My husband is obsessed with candles and we told her about that one the first meeting. She remembered it, brought it up a few times and there were candles absolutely everywhere the day of which made it beautiful and elegant.

The one thing that I think sets Jenn apart from other wedding planners I've talked to is her attention to detail. She does not forget anything, runs everything by you if any changes need to be made, and easily coordinated everything with our vendors.

I could go on and on about how amazing Jenn and her team is!

Jenn Robirds Events Pricing