Jenn Robirds Events

Roseville, CA View map
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

With the stacks of DIY magazines, the hundreds of event-focused blogs, and the plethora of options (and opinions) on Pinterest, it can be, at once, exciting and overwhelming to plan and host an incredible event.

But it doesn't have to be.

I'm Jenn, the founder of this eponymous boutique event design company and a certified wedding planner and licensed florist. My job is to turn your celebratory vision—whether it's your dream wedding or a holiday dinner party—into a reality.

Your job is to sit back and enjoy every moment leading up to it.

I graduated with a degree in Business Administration. And for seven years after that, I worked hard climbing the ladder of corporate America. Event design—your event—is not a hobby to me, it's a business. I take your event as seriously as every client interaction I ever had in the corporate world.

(If not moreso.)

I will be there with you every step of the way to ensure that every small detail is taken care of, to ensure that you feel calm and happy, to ensure that your event is truly the best—without you having to lift a finger.

My goal is to give you your dream celebration. And to let you experience every moment leading up to it with calmness, clarity, and the certainty that everything will be just perfect.

Ready to get started? Contact me today to set up a consult. I can't wait to meet you!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

2,500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

5,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$90

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Clark Married on 02/10/2021

Crocker Art Museum Wedding Needed Jenn Robirds

I truly can not imagine anyone being able to do a better job than Jenn did at my daughter's wedding. She is so detail oriented. Mention it once and it's done. From providing extra groomsman pants that split to fixing up the bride and groom hotel room after the ceremony, she is ready for anything that might come up. I had no idea of all the things she was handling until afterwards. Totally professional.
    She also has a ton of contacts, and represented us by negoiating prices and services on items that I had no idea of the costs. She's out in front and makes sure there's no drama to be dealt with.
    There's absolutely no question why she's voted the number one wedding planner throughout the area year after year. Jenn...I've told you this all along the way, and I will say it again...you are the best !!
  • Karissa
    Karissa G. Married on 10/10/2020

The Best Wedding Investment We Made

Wow were we fortunate to hire Jenn Robirds and her entire team 2 years ago. We had no idea how much we were going to truly appreciate Jenn and Morgan’s ability to adapt to unexpected regulations and amendments that popped up with vendors and venues. We can confidently say we would not have had the wedding we’d pictured without their help and ability to efficiently multi-task. They took so much care in looping us in on necessary conversations and changes and shielding us from the stressful and logistic items that happened behind the scenes.

They are a premium events company and you truly get what you pay for. The peace of mind that came along with their confidence and reassurances that our wedding would go off without a hitch and in fact, ended up better than originally planned. Jenn Robirds Events team was worth every penny.
  • Haley
    Haley L. Married on 11/16/2019

Queen of Details

I’ve been putting off writing this review for over 4 months because I truly don’t know how to express in words how thankful we were to have Jenn coordinate our wedding. There were so many reasons I chose Jenn from the get-go: prior to even booking her, she was already going above and beyond to get in touch with our venue and other vendors I was interested in. Our venue initially told us we could only use a planner, caterer, and DJ from their approved list...but Jenn’s experience in the industry and being the “voice” for her brides allowed us to book her as well as other vendors that were not originally on the “approved” list. Being detail-oriented myself, I knew I had picked the right planner when all of my other vendors told me “she is the queen of details” when they found out who our coordinator was!

I’m so grateful we had Jenn by our sides throughout the planning process, as she was able to take my ideas and give her recommendations to make things even better (I went from thinking I wanted only white and green florals to having colorful bouquets and arrangements and I’m so glad Jenn helped to change my mind on that one)! She will coordinate with all of your vendors to create timelines, menus, floor plans, and will even make last minute adjustments to ensure everything is perfect. I promise that you will not have to worry about a thing on your wedding day thanks to Jenn and her team!

Needless to say, Jenn’s work as an event planner and coordinator is exceptional and she is exactly the “queen of details” you want making sure everything is impeccable for your wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

67 photos · 06/16/2018

Pricing

Jenn Robirds Events Price Rates

Roseville, 95747
Location of (Jenn Robirds Events)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding