Jenn Robirds Events Reviews

Jenn Robirds Events 7
  • Felicia

Felicia Dorng · Married on 10/27/2018

Jenn Robirds - da real MVP

Thank you Google for bringing me to Jenn Robirds. I had talked to two other Sacramento-based wedding planners prior to finding Jenn, but after speaking with her, I loved her energy immediately and was eager to book her.

I don’t even know where to begin to describe what an amazing planner Jenn is. From the start, I told her I wanted someone responsive and she never disappointed. She was always so on top of everything - it’s crazy how many clients and weddings she has on her plate yet it felt like she was always giving us her undivided attention.

She recommended the best of the best vendors and I am so incredibly happy with each of the ones I booked. Jenn would toss ideas around with me to get a feel of my taste, and I trusted her to run with it. She really takes charge of everything so I never had any worries during the wedding planning process.

Jenn handled so much for us - reviewed our contracts, took care of rentals and got us discounts, put together design boards and fancy welcome bags, found us an incredible animal balloon person to entertain the kids, and executed on every thing we wanted - from In and Out delivered to our afterparty to putting hot cheetos in the girl’s bathroom. The week leading up to our wedding, and also the day of, I felt zero stress. She had everything under control and our big day went incredibly smooth, zero hiccups.

She has an incredible vision and was so fun to work with. Our wedding was beyond perfect and more than we could’ve ever imagined. I even had bridesmaids asking Jenn if they could hire her as their wedding planner. Thank you Jenn + team for working so hard to give us our dream wedding!

Paige · Married on 09/08/2018

What can I say about Jenn to put into words how amazing she is!! She helped us have the literal wedding of our dreams and did it all with the best attitude which allowed me to be bride-chilla the whole entire time. Jenn harnessed my wild child tendencies and made it into an authentically us event for all of our friends and family to enjoy. She introduced us to the most amazing vendors and when small issues came up I did not even know until after the fact. SO AMAZING. We continuously hear that it is the best wedding some of our guests have ever been to. Thank you Jenn, I would choose you for my wedding planning 1000 times over. I also have come to see you as a friend over the last year!
    Love- Paige and Andrew

Jenn Robirds Events 8
    Jenn Robirds Events 9
    Jenn Robirds Events 10

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

Where do I even begin...Jenn Robirds is absolutely amazing and I can't thank her enough for the perfect wedding she helped plan for me. When I started the wedding planning process I knew I needed someone to help coordinate to a certain extent. When I met with Jenn for the first time, I knew after 5 minutes that she was the one. She has a ton of experience with a wide array of weddings and events. After talking with her we settled on a partial planning package because I had already booked some of the larger vendors.

From the first day we signed the contract, Jenn was always available via text or email and if she was ever going to be unavailable she would let me know. We had conveniently already booked a photographer and videographer that she had already worked with and she helped me booked hair, makeup, floral, and calligraphy vendors that were amazing.

I loved my venue but we needed to rent a lot of things to make it the way I wanted it for the day. The room for dinner could be fairly dark and manly so I wanted to make sure it was elegant and classic. Jenn met us at Celebrations Party Rentals and went through everything that we would need from chargers, to utensils, to tablecloths. She helped the vision come alive right in front of us and the day of, my jaw practically dropped on the day of when I saw the set up. My husband is obsessed with candles and we told her about that one the first meeting. She remembered it, brought it up a few times and there were candles absolutely everywhere the day of which made it beautiful and elegant.

The one thing that I think sets Jenn apart from other wedding planners I've talked to is her attention to detail. She does not forget anything, runs everything by you if any changes need to be made, and easily coordinated everything with our vendors.

I could go on and on about how amazing Jenn and her team is!

sylvia · Married on 06/09/2018

when we hired Jennifer for our daughters wedding, I felt confident the first time we met her that she was very organized and detailed, and that the wedding would be beautiful. What I didn't know, was just how amazing and beautiful she would transform our vision into. Our daughters barn wedding was transformed into a breathless piece of art and Jennifer gracefully endured many layout changes which meant rental changes, up to the week of the wedding????! The day of the wedding Jennifer handled every detail and guided us step by step and if there were any problems, we had no idea. Jennifer went above and beyond our expectations! If you want a professional, organized and workable Wedding Planner I highly recommend Jennifer Robirds services. I didn't use Wedding Wire because Jennifer was recommended to us.

Ryan · Married on 11/04/2017

My wife and I really enjoyed our wedding planning experience with Jenn Robirds and her team at JRE. Jenn was on top of every detail from the start, and she took all the pressure of planning a wedding off of us. We were really able to enjoy the experience knowing that we had Jenn and her team in our corner. Jenn is very knowledgeable about the industry, and she really went the extra mile to negotiate on our behalf and seek out the best possible deals to fit our budget without sacrificing any of the design, food, or wedding experience. Despite having many clients and events ongoing, Jenn always made us feel like we were her first priority. We were very happy with not only the service leading up to the wedding, but also the wedding itself. Her team did a fantastic job designing the wedding theme and overall aesthetic, and they had some great ideas that we never would have been able to execute ourselves. Jenn and her team were also very helpful on the day of the wedding - providing a calming presence, great service, and even interacting with guests to ensure they were taken care of. We'd recommend Jenn Robirds Events to anyone looking for help planning a great event! Many thanks to Jenn and her team!

DeAnna · Married on 10/07/2017

Hiring Jenn Robirds Events was the best decision we made! We came to Jenn with our venue selected and a general idea of the feeling we wanted our wedding to convey. Our wedding was even more beautiful and well executed than we dreamed. She thinks of every detail and takes the stress out of wedding planning. One thing couples may not realize is the buying power of your wedding planner. Vendors want their repeat business and Jenn has established relationships with top notch vendors at all budget levels. She's also willing to make new connections and work with vendors outside her network. Jenn negotiated with every vendor to give us what we dreamed within our budget. Jenn also has fresh ideas and an exceptional eye for design. We used Jenn as our floral designer and were blown away. People are still talking about our wedding and we are still reminiscing about how beautiful and well executed the entire evening was. I highly recommend Jenn Robirds Events.

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

We first met with Jenn and we instantly loved her! We wanted to explore our options, so we met with a few others, just to be sure. No one could even compare to her. We just didn’t get the same comfort from the others we met with as we did with Jenn. She is confident and has a lot of resources. We are so happy we went with Jenn, she was amazing, from start to finish. It was such a pleasure working with her and her team. She was very responsive throughout the year, and was able to calm my nerves many times. She has great ideas and suggestions. I definitely needed help! I had ideas of what I wanted, and she helped make it a reality. She really helped make my Happily Ever After come true. She is absolutely worth every penny! We also used her for floral, and she blew my mind with how gorgeous the bouquets turned out. I’ve watch others get married, and I saw how stressed the bride and her family, especially the mother, was. And I knew I didn’t want any part of that. Jenn made everything a breeze. She let me know when I should be doing what. She helped me keep on budget as much as possible. And gave me options for my budget. She has such a bubbly personality, and you just can’t help but fall in love with her instantly. She genuinely cares about you and your wedding and your vision. She set me up with all the amazing vendors, that all did incredible work! I wanted a fairytale wedding, and that’s exactly what I got. I couldn’t be happier with her. She made all my dreams come true!

Jenn Robirds Events 11
    Jenn Robirds Events 18
    Jenn Robirds Events 19
    Jenn Robirds Events 20

Jillian · Married on 09/09/2017

Jenn Robirds Events were nothing short of perfection! I hired them for day-of-coordination and they went above & beyond any expectations I had. Katherine made me feel calm, cared for and she really cared about my wishes. She even completely calmed by nerves moments before walking down the aisle. I’ve already recommended them to numerous brides in the area. The attention to detail was 10/10 and they were truly dedicated to making the wedding picture I had in my mind a reality. Having the wedding at my parent’s house took a lot of work and Jenn and her staff really made it look effortless (even in the summer heat!)
    Communicating with Jenn and Katherine was easy and their responses were always prompt and professional. Planning is NOT my gift and I’m so thankful I had a team to help coordinate all the details and helped make the day so beautiful! I really can’t thank Jenn, Katherine and the JRE team enough for all their Work!

Jenn Robirds Events 21
    Jenn Robirds Events 22
    Jenn Robirds Events 23
    Jenn Robirds Events 24
    Jenn Robirds Events 25

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

I first met Jenn at a bridal showcase and I instantly fell in love with her! When I met with her for a consult, I got the vibe that our styles were similar, which made it easier for me to know that she would be calling the shots that I would be comfortable with. As the wedding process continued, I think I drove her crazy with all my emails and questions, but she was with me with every step along the way. She was super responsive and gave helpful advice. As a bride, you can literally make yourself go crazy with everything that is out there for weddings! With Jenn’s, help, I didn’t have a Pinterest wedding, but a beautiful that reflected both my husband and I! I thought planning the biggest day of my life would be the most stressful thing, but there was a certain calmness and professionalism that Jenn carried along the way that I just knew having her by my side was the best decision I had made….besides saying 'Yes' to my husband of course! ;)

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2017

After I had my big vendors (venue, caterer, photographer) booked I knew I needed help with the other vendors, decor and all other details. I met Jenn at a bridal show at our venue and instantly clicked with her. She was a breeze to work with and had even better vision then I did when it came to what we wanted. She suggested THE BEST for our remaining vendors and didn't leave a single detail out. It made leading up to the wedding so much easier because I knew she had everything under control and I wouldn't have to stress over the small stuff. I swear every time I thought I needed to contact Jenn for something when I would open my email she already had emailed me about it. I just can't say enough how easy she made everything for us!

When the wedding day came, everything went so smooth! If something did go wrong, I had no clue at all. The decor, flowers and flow of the day were absolutely perfect and even better than I expected. Not once during the day did I worry if I was in the right place or what time it was, I just got to soak in every moment and it was magical. Jenn and her team executed the wedding of our dreams. We have not stopped getting compliments on how gorgeous or fun our wedding was. Thank you Jenn for a perfect day that was more amazing than we could have imagined!

Christina · Married on 07/07/2017

We met Jenn two plus years ago when our daughter got engaged. We saw Jenn at a bridal show and after our encounter we knew instantly she would be the wedding planner we would use. Fast forward two years to our Park Winters wedding and Jenn was amazing. Her attention to detail is precise, all my vendors loved working with her and her floral work is stunning. Jenn is always available no matter what wedding package you decide on and her response time was always very quick. Jenn was amazing on the day of the wedding setting up and greeting my guests with her warm beautiful inviting elegance.

Linda · Married on 06/17/2017

Where do I begin.......First let me say Jenn Robirds Events has to be the most detailed oriented group I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. It's hard not become friends with Jenn. She is so sweet and accommodating. Her work is impeccable. I felt so pampered because no matter what the task, she delivered. We loved our wedding day from beginning to end. The planning was so smooth from a year out through the big day and beyond. If you ever want someone with experience and is at the top her craft, hire this women! She is truly amazing :)

Elizabeth · Married on 06/10/2017

Jenn and her team are professional, responsive and best of all have a great eye towards decor and florals. I could not have planned this wedding without her. Best money we spent on the wedding.

Nadine · Married on 06/10/2017

Jenn was amazing in every way. Helped us through everything. I couldn't of planned my wedding without her guidance. We highly recommend her!

Dena · Married on 06/10/2017

Jenn, Morgan and team took care of every detail from beginning to end. The vision I gave them was truly created and presented in our wedding! From the flowers, to the candles, to the little tiny details. I could not have asked for a better team.

Erika · Married on 05/27/2017

Jenn and her team are simply outstanding! She created a vision and executed a wedding of our dreams. Her professionalism, efficiency, attention to detail, and can-do attitude surpassed my wildest expectations. If you are planning a wedding and/or special event I can not recommend Jenn enough. Utilizing Jenn Robirds Events eliminated all stress, allowing me to focus on what's most important-- my wedding vowels and fiancé.

Alyssa · Married on 04/29/2017

Jenn and her team were simply amazing. We hired Jenn for both wedding coordination and florals. Jenn started off by recommending vendors. We used her recommendations for our DJ/photo booth, hair and makeup, rentals, and dress design. All of the people she recommended turned out to be amazing. The venue we had our wedding at was difficult to work with and not very responsive. Thankfully I had Jenn to communicate with the venue and take the stress off me. The venue failed to provide enough servers and so dinner was extremely slow. So Jenn and her team joined in on serving to move the process along. Jenn executed the decor beautifully. There were elegant candles everywhere. The florals were absolutely amazing. You must get one of Jenn's bridal flower crowns and a floral arbor for your ceremony location. I can't recommend Jenn Robirds Events enough. With the venue we chose, our wedding would have been a disaster without Jenn. My only regret is not hiring Jenn until after we had booked the venue. If I could go back I would hire her for the full service package to help us pick the venue. No one should get married without Jenn Robirds.

Liz · Married on 03/18/2017

Where to begin--I can not believe it has been over a month since my daughter's wedding. Less than a year ago the wedding planning began. I became overwhelmed with the details of the wedding. Not living in Sacramento, I did not know what vendors to contact. A friend, whose daughter was married a year before, had told me that if I needed a wedding planner, she would highly recommend the one they used. That wedding planner was Jenn Robirds. I finally decided that I needed help and contacted Jenn. I immediately realized that Jenn was the missing piece of the wedding puzzle. With her help, direction and advice, she created a fairy tale wedding for my daughter. Jenn has a positive can do attitude and her attention to detail is amazing. She is also quick to respond to any questions you may have. Not only was Jenn our wedding planner "extraordinaire" she did all the wedding flowers for the bridal part and venue, which were amazing!!!!!
    Her use of hundreds of candles on the tables made the venue magical. I have had many friends tell me that my daughter's wedding was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. If you need a wedding planner, please do not hesitate to contact Jenn. You will not be disappointed. The highest rating was 5 stars - mine would be 10+.

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

Jenn is nothing short of incredible. I went with her full-service package because I was working and going to school for my B.S. full-time when I started the wedding planning process. She was excellent at every stage, taking time to fully understand what I was looking for before making vendor/ venue recommendations, saving us time and wasted energy. I also used her floral services and literally couldn't have been happier. They turned out PERFECT. The day-of was flawless. My initial makeup artist no-call no-showed on the morning of my wedding, but Jenn has so many connections she had a new makeup team at the venue an hour after she realized the first one flaked (first girl was my choice/ mistake). I never even have time to freak out because the problem was solved before I even knew about it. Jenn made me feel confident and relaxed throughout the entire process, which is crucial when you're planning one of the most important days of your life. I recommend Jenn 100 times out of 100 and am so happy I found her.

Erienne · Married on 09/03/2016

If you are pondering whether or not to hire a wedding coordinator the answer is yes. And if you are researching Jenn Robirds Events you have found your must have wedding coordinator. My mom came across Jenn while watching the local news. If I had known about her the moment I got engaged I would have hired her then. Once I met with Jenn I instantly connected with her. She has a lovely energy about her and is very professional. I knew I could trust Jenn and her team to facilitate the design, production, and coordination of my wedding.

My wedding was beautiful and well executed. I honestly still stare at my pictures in awe. There are so many things I appreciated about Jenn and her team, Morgan and Melanie. One of the most noteworthy was their flexibility, understanding, and sensitivity when my father passed away unexpectedly about a month before the wedding. They made the heart breaking situation bearable by being accommodating with mine and mom's time and tying in my last minute details to honor my dad. They took care of a lot of the details that I did not have the emotional capacity to stress over. Also, Jenn and her team wrangled in all my vendors ;) and made sure the day of the wedding ran smooth. You will not regret hiring Jenn Robirds Events.

Tiffany · Married on 08/20/2016

I don’t even know where to begin with Jenn. When we first met, I told my husband that we had to hire her and that I knew she was our planner. Upon our first meeting I knew I was right, she was our wedding planner! Jenn knows what she is doing and will do everything in her power to take care of your needs.
    Jenn and her team sought out a variety of vendors to go with the theme of our wedding and worked well with the vendors that we had already had. What we most appreciated about Jenn was the care she made sure our vendors took of us. Jenn made sure that our prices, contracts, and everything in between was negotiated. This gave us piece of mind and saved us thousands of dollars in our budget. She will ask the hard questions and get you the best deal.
    On the day of our wedding Jenn and her team put my private estate wedding together seamlessly (if there were hiccups, I had no idea). When it came to the details, Jenn is the woman for the job. Everything that I cared about was taken care of, things that I did not know I cared about where taken care of. Her team did the flowers for our day as well, they were lovely, fresh, and created exactly what we wanted. We had a cereal bar at our reception that was designed by her team as well. It was something that we really wanted and it was put together in such a beautiful and classy way. The entire wedding flowed just as we had planned, I got my farm tables, my husband his drown, and we had our brinner.
    Thanks to Jenn our wedding was what we finally had hoped for and more. It was a pleasure to have you as our wedding planner. You truly treated us like family though every phone calls, meeting, text, and email. Thank you so much Jenn:)

Kelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

Our event was executed perfectly. Jenn and her team made sure to handle any issue that came our way. I was unaware of any problems at the event because she handled them so seamlessly. Her level of service was consistent and not overbearing. She was willing to take on anything that we did not want to handle. Every vendor she suggested was amazing and her good relationship with them helped our event run beautifully.

Chelsea · Married on 06/11/2016

I don't even know where to begin... Jenn was absolutely AMAZING!!! When we initially met, we started discussing what I wanted and I felt like she got my vision. Right then, I knew I was not going to regret hiring her. Jenn had a lot of amazing ideas that I never would have thought of to add pops of color, vintage flair and dramatic effects to make my parents' backyard look like a dream wedding off of Pinterest! From the beautiful watercolor napkins, to the grapevine chandelier balls we had hanging between the trees, to the beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets (Jenn did our floral too!) and everything in between, there is not a single thing I would have changed.

Besides our wedding being absolutely gorgeous (I am still getting compliments on a daily basis from guests and it was just over a month ago!), Jenn made the wedding planning process so simple and seamless for us. She took care of all of the tedious tasks that are sure to drive a bride crazy! On the day of our wedding, it was SO nice to be able to enjoy the time with my friends and family. I loved waking up and knowing that all I need to take care of is getting my hair and make-up done and then walking down the aisle to the love of my life. Having Jenn there to organize everything let my family and I be able to 100% enjoy the day without a single drop of stress.

If you are on the edge of hiring a coordinator, take the leap and hire Jenn Robirds Events! She knows everything there is to know and will make your wedding planning experience very enjoyable. You will not regret it!!

Tracey · Married on 06/04/2016

We were so grateful to work with Jenn Robirds Events, She and her team made the vision for our wedding a reality. We were especially thankful to have her the day of the wedding, because she handled everything and all we had to do that day was try to relax and get pretty.

Hannah · Married on 05/21/2016

We can’t thank Jenn Robirds enough for the fantastic job she did as our wedding planner! Our wedding was everything we could have dreamed of and so much more, and we owe so much of that to Jenn.
    We live in LA, but our wedding was in Sacramento at my grandparents’ house, which made finding the right vendors a daunting and frustrating task. Once we found Jenn, everything got so much easier! She found us the perfect caterer, DJ, rentals, lighting, and transportation. She helped us negotiate with each of these vendors to get exactly what we were looking for, and was so helpful and patient with my many, many questions along the way.
    In addition to being our planner, Jenn did all of the flowers for our wedding and she did an absolutely amazing job! Our flowers were STUNNING and so abundant! There were flowers and greenery absolutely everywhere all over our venue. My bouquet was so lush and gorgeous I didn’t want to put it down.
    On the Tuesday before our Saturday wedding, the weather report had taken a turn for the worse and we began to realize that we were going to have to make some major changes to our plan. Jenn sprang into action and on Wednesday morning she was at our venue with a rental company measuring the space for a tent. She told us not to worry, that she would make everything look like we had planned it that way all along, and she absolutely delivered on that!
    I could go on and on about Jenn and how amazing she is. She is incredibly professional, calm, straightforward, super creative and talented, and a fantastic problem solver. On the day of our wedding, we didn’t have to worry about a thing, and our families could relax as well and enjoy the day, which was very important to us. She went so above and beyond, and we are so incredibly grateful. We highly recommend hiring Jenn! It will be the best planning decision you make!