3221 Main St, Napa, CA 94558 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 1

About Inventive Films

Congrats on the next chapter of your life! Welcome to Inventive Films. At Inventive Films we don't outsource our weddings like many businesses do. Our clients will work directly with myself and my assistant throughout the whole process. We capture beautiful cinematic love stories by bringing out your true personalities. We can promise you amazing work and a lot of fun with some great video guys. We are excited to hear from you! -David

Follow Inventive Films on

Videos 6 Videos

6 Reviews for Inventive Films

• Zoey

Zoey · Married on 07/28/2019

Hiring David will be a decision you won't regret!

I had my dream wedding in the past July, everything was perfect, and David & Inventive Films helped to make it happen. I booked all my vendors within the first month of getting engaged, except for videographer. I was on the fence and debating whether I needed one, I'm so glad I ended up having Inventive Films on my vendor team! I had the easiest communication with David. He's extremely prompt at replying my msg. From first contacting David to paying the deposit, it took 11 msgs which happened within a day! If you're like me, who likes to receive responses fast, David surely is your guy! Everything else went as smooth as our initial conversation. David and the team arrived on our wedding day on time, and they took care of all the details shooting without any question, which is exactly what a bride needs on her big day. The rest of videographing process was very enjoyable too. We received our final edited video within the promised period, and the results were just SO beautiful (one of my friends said he cried watching the highlight). David's price is very reasonable too in my opinion. His work worth more than what you pay for. Hiring David and the team definitely is one of the best decisions I have made for our special day. If this review doesn't say enough, I strongly encourage you to check out his website, his works say it all, better than any word can describe.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Laura · Married on 07/25/2014

Hiring a videographer was a last minute decision for us. We had decided that it was not within our budget, and had sadly cut it out. Some of my friends warned me that hiring a videographer was the best money they spent for their wedding, and so we started our search again just weeks before our 7/25/14 wedding. I searched all over the knot and other websites and watched dozens of wedding highlight videos. So many of them felt cheesy to me, or just full of fluff, but then I found Inventive Films. I absolutely loved David’s style of videography and editing, and I contacted him immediately.

I can’t imagine the regret that I would be feeling right now if we hadn’t hired a videographer. Seeing the wedding highlight video that David created for us (and the footage) has been so wonderful. It’s our way to relive the moments of our wedding day, which went by way too quickly. I have sent it to our friends and family, and they all comment on how it was the perfect video to capture the day. More importantly, David is so great to work with. He was by far the most easygoing vendor we had, and so personable and friendly. He was flexible, had great suggestions, and we honestly just liked talking to him (and his second shooter, too!).

To me, all parts of wedding planning need to be evaluated with the same question: Is it worth the money? Aside from the fact that Inventive Films is very reasonable, I can say without a doubt that this was worth EVERY penny! Call David at Inventive Films immediately – you will not regret it! Thank you, David, for helping us to remember our wedding forever!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Brittany · Married on 02/08/2014

We had David do our videography for our wedding day. Prior to my wedding I thought it was just filming but after having David we were so impressed and realized there was so much more. We were expecting to get a film of our ceremony, from start to finish he was professional and answered all my questions. They came with their equipment on time as agreed, and did a fantastic job it felt like they really cared and didn't just rush off after the ceremony but continued to film. To our surprise when we got the video he had it wrapped so nicely with our pictures on the DVD and case cover... I could tell he spent a lot of time putting his effort into it! The best part was the film, It captured our special day and more. From start to finish wonderful music, our ceremony, and great shots of friends and our venue...it had me in tears like I was re living my special moment. My husband and I had only one regret and that was that I didn't have him film the reception. Overall if you want professionalism and memories for a lifetime David is your guy, thanks to Omar other camera man as well! We will be referring all of our friends!
    Big Thanks again,
    Brittany, tony , and baby Ava
    2-8-14

Sent on 02/16/2014

Inventive Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

1 Real Wedding

• Intimate Weddings Napa Valley Wedding Planners

David and his team are great to work with. They capture the day and summarize it perfectly in their video's. It always makes me cry! Sonja Beazley Burch, Owner/Planner Intimate Weddings Napa Valley

• Christophe Genty Photography Wedding Photographers

I have collaborated with David of Inventive Films on multiple projects and have found him to be very professional and an overall pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable, flexible, punctual, and possesses a great attitude. I would recommend David to any couple looking for a videographer for their wedding day!

• 3221 Main St Napa, 94558 See on map
    Location of (Inventive Films)