Inventive Films

Napa, CA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Congrats on the next chapter of your life! Welcome to Inventive Films. At Inventive Films we don't outsource our weddings like many businesses do. Our clients will work directly with myself and my assistant throughout the whole process. We capture beautiful cinematic love stories by bringing out your true personalities. We can promise you amazing work and a lot of fun with some great video guys. We are excited to hear from you! -David

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

3,000.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
    Alexis H. Married on 10/06/2021

Astounding

David is amazing and talented!
  • Zoey
    Zoey Married on 07/28/2019

Hiring David will be a decision you won't regret!

I had my dream wedding in the past July, everything was perfect, and David & Inventive Films helped to make it happen. I booked all my vendors within the first month of getting engaged, except for videographer. I was on the fence and debating whether I needed one, I'm so glad I ended up having Inventive Films on my vendor team! I had the easiest communication with David. He's extremely prompt at replying my msg. From first contacting David to paying the deposit, it took 11 msgs which happened within a day! If you're like me, who likes to receive responses fast, David surely is your guy! Everything else went as smooth as our initial conversation. David and the team arrived on our wedding day on time, and they took care of all the details shooting without any question, which is exactly what a bride needs on her big day. The rest of videographing process was very enjoyable too. We received our final edited video within the promised period, and the results were just SO beautiful (one of my friends said he cried watching the highlight). David's price is very reasonable too in my opinion. His work worth more than what you pay for. Hiring David and the team definitely is one of the best decisions I have made for our special day. If this review doesn't say enough, I strongly encourage you to check out his website, his works say it all, better than any word can describe.
    Laura Married on 07/25/2014
    Hiring a videographer was a last minute decision for us. We had decided that it was not within our budget, and had sadly cut it out. Some of my friends warned me that hiring a videographer was the best money they spent for their wedding, and so we started our search again just weeks before our 7/25/14 wedding. I searched all over the knot and other websites and watched dozens of wedding highlight videos. So many of them felt cheesy to me, or just full of fluff, but then I found Inventive Films. I absolutely loved David’s style of videography and editing, and I contacted him immediately.

I can’t imagine the regret that I would be feeling right now if we hadn’t hired a videographer. Seeing the wedding highlight video that David created for us (and the footage) has been so wonderful. It’s our way to relive the moments of our wedding day, which went by way too quickly. I have sent it to our friends and family, and they all comment on how it was the perfect video to capture the day. More importantly, David is so great to work with. He was by far the most easygoing vendor we had, and so personable and friendly. He was flexible, had great suggestions, and we honestly just liked talking to him (and his second shooter, too!).

To me, all parts of wedding planning need to be evaluated with the same question: Is it worth the money? Aside from the fact that Inventive Films is very reasonable, I can say without a doubt that this was worth EVERY penny! Call David at Inventive Films immediately – you will not regret it! Thank you, David, for helping us to remember our wedding forever!

Real Weddings

• Judy & Rui
    37 photos · 09/29/2019

Intimate Weddings Napa Valley Intimate Weddings Napa Valley Wedding Planners

David and his team are great to work with. They capture the day and summarize it perfectly in their video's. It always makes me cry! Sonja Beazley Burch, Owner/Planner Intimate Weddings Napa Valley

Christophe Genty Photography Christophe Genty Photography Wedding Photographers

I have collaborated with David of Inventive Films on multiple projects and have found him to be very professional and an overall pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable, flexible, punctual, and possesses a great attitude. I would recommend David to any couple looking for a videographer for their wedding day!

3221 Main St Napa, 94558
Location of (Inventive Films)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding