PO Box 268, Clayton, CA 94517 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Cinema Chic Productions

Cinematic HD & Vintage Super 8mm Wedding Films

Cinema Chic Productions is an established full time professional video production company. We combine professional service, experience, the latest technology, and an artistic style in every wedding we produce. We document the day as it happens, capturing true reactions and real emotions as unobtrusively as possible. Each movie we create is unique, because each couple is unique; the ability to recognize and incorporate this is what makes us different, and sets us apart from the rest.

Follow Cinema Chic Productions on

102559221015248808656785967704349948792719o

• Videos 3

8 Reviews for Cinema Chic Productions

Kristin · Married on 05/09/2015

Let me begin by saying, Kat is an incredibly compassionate, warm, and extremely talented individual. Unfortunately, I was not able to utilize her services fully, as there was a tragedy in our family, and our wedding had to be cancelled. Kat was quick with all correspondence, she never missed a beat and had fabulous ideas. She helped put me at ease with all of the wedding planning. She has a heart of gold and I only hope that I can find someone in New York as fabulous as she, to capture my wedding. Kat- you are truly incredible, and I wish you only the best!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Cinema Chic Productions's reply:

Kristin,
    It was so great getting to know you for the brief time we corresponded. Your kind words warm my heart and we really must meet when you do make it out to California. I want to give you a big bear hug. I know you will have a wonderful wedding in New York! I wish you and your family lots of love and happiness!
    XOXO, Kat

Alison · Married on 03/22/2014

Kat is an amazing videographer. She is talented, down to earth, and intuitive. Hiring a videographer was not originally planned in our budget, but we decided we should record the memories. I am SO glad we did. I think it was the best decision of the wedding. We now have a beautifully edited video of all the important moments of our special day and a perfect short highlight video. My husband and I laughed and cried watching our video, and we can't wait to make it an anniversary tradition. Hiring Cinema Chic to capture all of the hard work you have put into every detail and the joy and love of the day will be a decision you will not regret. Videography is one of the "extras" that you do not want to skip and Cinema Chic is the company to hire!

D · Married on 07/27/2013

Towards the end of our wedding planning my mother in law suggested we hire a videographer. Although she agreed to pay for it, I didn't really want to do it because I didn't think we needed a video. I mean how many times are you really going to watch it, anyway? I just got the trailer for the video Cinema Chic Productions is working on. I have EGG on my face. Her video told stories that I didn't even know happened! Her story made me cry and I didn't even cry the day of my wedding!!! I mean if this is what the trailer looks like I can't imagine what the full video is going to be like. Thankful we ended up hiring a videographer. This is something we will certainly want to share with our children one day :)

Award

Cinema Chic Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• black sheep filmworks
    black sheep filmworks Wedding Videographers

Kat of Cinema Chic Productions has the "WOW" factor and it shows in all of her hand-crafted films. She is truly a very talented artist.

• Soundwave Entertainment Systems
    Soundwave Entertainment Systems Wedding DJs

Extremely talented and has an exceptional eye for capturing the wedding moments!

• Laurie Hartwell Events & A Wedding To Remember
    Laurie Hartwell Events & A Wedding To Remember Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a high quality videographer who will capture the very essence of your wedding or event, then Cinema Chic is the company for you. Kat Small is extremely professional in all that she does and has a passion for her career that is unlike any other. Her work is beautiful, elegant and allows you to relive the emotion of the wedding day for years and years to come. As a wedding planner myself, I only refer companies who have the integrity, spirit and professionalism that Cinema Chic has.

• PO Box 268 Clayton, CA 94517 See on map
    3215149021 (Other Phone Number)
    M-F 10am - 6pm