2124 Kittredge St #49, Berkeley, CA 94704 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Peek Media

Peek Media is a wedding videography service based in Berkeley, California. They have a strong passion for videography and making stunning videos of their couples’ weddings. Offering cinematic and high-quality films, Peek Media takes pride in being able to capture all of the heartfelt and raw moments of their couples.

We love getting to know our couples and their styles in order to create a truly unique video catered to them. Services include:

• Additional hours

Videos 14 Videos

31 Reviews for Peek Media

• Lisa

Lisa C · Married on 09/01/2019

Exceptional wedding videography team & service with PeekMedia!

Exceptional videography team & service provided by Casey from PeekMedia! I worked with Casey for our Sept 2019 wedding and he was so easy & professional to communicate and meet with. I especially loved Casey's in-depth experience working with his assistant Leo around Berkeley, especially shooting on the UC Berkeley campus - and he's a Cal alum :) Casey's service package was an outstanding value and importantly our wedding video was amazing! Casey really exceed my expectations in incorporating drone footage and a quick turnaround on my wedding highlights video. My highlights video was well-produced and well-balanced in terms of capturing key moments from our outdoor wedding ceremony and reception at the UC Berkeley Faculty Club. Booking Casey for my wedding videography was the easiest and best decision I made, and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/01/2019

michelle · Married on 09/01/2019

The best videographer team!

I booked Casey & Leo after seeing their work for my friend's wedding and hearing her high praise for them. This was the best decision of my wedding planning journey! Casey and Leo helped us film a "short story" introductory video and captured the exact vibe and style we were going for. They worked off a few examples we sent them and were able to perfectly understand and execute our vision. I'm so glad we did this because we got to spend a day hanging out with and knowing them - they're SO easygoing, make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, provide helpful instruction, and are just overall the kindest folks! On our actual wedding day(s), Casey & Leo were totally invisible (but working hard!). They did their thing and were completely discrete, capturing moments naturally as they happened, even through the chaos and bustle of two back-to-back wedding days. We received tons of compliments on our preview video & can't wait to see our wedding film!!! :)

Also, for planning purposes - Peek Media was THE most affordable/value option in the bay area - seriously, they deserve to charge more given their expertise! Casey is super responsive, organized, and professional. I will recommend him to every single one of my friends getting married!

Sent on 10/08/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Peek Media Pricing

Peek Media Price Rates

Peek Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200
    Client Revisions
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Peek Media 1
    Free Live Streaming

Free Multicamera Livestream of your ceremony with any package. Contact us to learn more!

• Holly D Photography Wedding Photographers

I have nothing but great things to say about this videographer. They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations. I showed them what I wanted for my video and they gave me exactly what I wanted but looks so much better actually on the screen than in my head. They worked with me and changed everything I wanted to make sure it was the best. I could not have asked for a better company to have done my video. I highly recommend them!!!

• Quantum Party Productions Wedding DJs

As an event planner and DJ, I really appreciate Peek Media. I enjoy working with Casey and his team. They are always very professional, considerate in the fact that they are aware of maintaining the flow of a wedding, which is really important and the actual product is great too. The videos they produce are top notch with nice transitions and terrific sound quality. If you are considering having a videographer, I definitely recommend contacting Peek Media!

• 2124 Kittredge St #49 Berkeley, California, 94704 See on map