2124 Kittredge St #49, Berkeley, CA 94704 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing

About Peek Media

Peek Media is a wedding videography service based in Berkeley, California. They have a strong passion for videography and making a stunning video of their couples’ weddings. They offer cinematic and high-quality films, utilizing the most advanced technology and skill. They simply never fail to wow their clients! They take pride in being able to capture all of the heartfelt and raw moments of their clients’ weddings.

Peek Media offers incredible customer service to all of their clients. They love getting to know their clients and their styles in order to create a truly unique video catered to them. Services include:

• Additional hours

• Videos 6

27 Reviews for Peek Media

• Lorine

Lorine Cheung · Married on 10/01/2018

No need to look further. Book these guys!

Casey and Leo were incredible to work with! They showed up early to get set up and to get acquainted with the wedding party. They were there for every moment, I never once had to wonder where they were or if there were any moments not getting captured. Even so, they were both very unobtrusive and stayed out of the way of our families, our wedding party, and all of the emotions that were running high. I really appreciated how they were resourceful and able to figure things out or find what they were looking for without asking me or my groom for help or to make any decisions. That definitely lessened our stress levels.
    After the ceremony, Casey ducked away to work on the same day edit with video from earlier in the day. We showed the video after cake-cutting and EVERYONE just went nuts. People were laughing and crying and so many people came to us after to tell us how much they loved the slideshow of us growing up and the same day video. I'm so glad I trusted them to capture the most important moments of my wedding day and we can't wait to see the finished video! Our families and friends are already asking about it!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience

Casey and Leo were amazing! Casey has been responsive and professional from our very first communication via email. Casey has wonderful editing skill which gives the video smooth transition between scenes. The quality of the videos were great and we are so glad we found these amazing artists!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Peek Media Pricing

Peek Media Price Rates

Peek Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Holly D Photography
    Holly D Photography Wedding Photographers

I have nothing but great things to say about this videographer. They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations. I showed them what I wanted for my video and they gave me exactly what I wanted but looks so much better actually on the screen than in my head. They worked with me and changed everything I wanted to make sure it was the best. I could not have asked for a better company to have done my video. I highly recommend them!!!

• Quantum Party Productions
    Quantum Party Productions Wedding DJs

As an event planner and DJ, I really appreciate Peek Media. I enjoy working with Casey and his team. They are always very professional, considerate in the fact that they are aware of maintaining the flow of a wedding, which is really important and the actual product is great too. The videos they produce are top notch with nice transitions and terrific sound quality. If you are considering having a videographer, I definitely recommend contacting Peek Media!

• 2124 Kittredge St #49 Berkeley, California, 94704 See on map