Peek Media

Berkeley, CA View map Visit website
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Founded in Berkeley, California, Peek Media is a wedding videography business that has a passion for collecting and compiling newlyweds' most unforgettable moments. Led by videographer and editor Casey Peek, this company has over 20 years of experience.

Peek Media offers a number of services, including drone footage, full feature films, high-definition films, raw footage, highlights, montages, and save-the-date videos. There are small and large wedding packages on offer, beginning with the starter, the essentials, the short story, the documentary, and lastly, the full feature. Plus, thanks to their one event per day plan, Peek Media is available to travel to multiple destinations without time constraints.

They won't miss a moment as they have multiple cameras and multiple videographers allocated to various events. And after the wedding, Peek Media successfully presents your exclusive movie in one of the following formats:

• Blu-Ray
  • Digital download
  • DVD
  • SD card
  • USB flash drive
  • USB hard drive

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

Client Revisions
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Nic T. Married on 09/20/2019

Tolentino Wedding 2019

Awesome experience. Very professional, and friendly. They made us feel like family and not clients.
    Michelle Married on 09/01/2019

The best videographer team!

I booked Casey & Leo after seeing their work for my friend's wedding and hearing her high praise for them. This was the best decision of my wedding planning journey! Casey and Leo helped us film a "short story" introductory video and captured the exact vibe and style we were going for. They worked off a few examples we sent them and were able to perfectly understand and execute our vision. I'm so glad we did this because we got to spend a day hanging out with and knowing them - they're SO easygoing, make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, provide helpful instruction, and are just overall the kindest folks! On our actual wedding day(s), Casey & Leo were totally invisible (but working hard!). They did their thing and were completely discrete, capturing moments naturally as they happened, even through the chaos and bustle of two back-to-back wedding days. We received tons of compliments on our preview video & can't wait to see our wedding film!!! :)

Also, for planning purposes - Peek Media was THE most affordable/value option in the bay area - seriously, they deserve to charge more given their expertise! Casey is super responsive, organized, and professional. I will recommend him to every single one of my friends getting married!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 09/01/2019

Exceptional wedding videography team & service with PeekMedia!

Exceptional videography team & service provided by Casey from PeekMedia! I worked with Casey for our Sept 2019 wedding and he was so easy & professional to communicate and meet with. I especially loved Casey's in-depth experience working with his assistant Leo around Berkeley, especially shooting on the UC Berkeley campus - and he's a Cal alum :) Casey's service package was an outstanding value and importantly our wedding video was amazing! Casey really exceed my expectations in incorporating drone footage and a quick turnaround on my wedding highlights video. My highlights video was well-produced and well-balanced in terms of capturing key moments from our outdoor wedding ceremony and reception at the UC Berkeley Faculty Club. Booking Casey for my wedding videography was the easiest and best decision I made, and I highly recommend him!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Holly D Photography Holly D Photography Wedding Photographers

I have nothing but great things to say about this videographer. They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations. I showed them what I wanted for my video and they gave me exactly what I wanted but looks so much better actually on the screen than in my head. They worked with me and changed everything I wanted to make sure it was the best. I could not have asked for a better company to have done my video. I highly recommend them!!!

Quantum Party Productions Quantum Party Productions Wedding DJs

As an event planner and DJ, I really appreciate Peek Media. I enjoy working with Casey and his team. They are always very professional, considerate in the fact that they are aware of maintaining the flow of a wedding, which is really important and the actual product is great too. The videos they produce are top notch with nice transitions and terrific sound quality. If you are considering having a videographer, I definitely recommend contacting Peek Media!

2124 Kittredge St #49 Berkeley, CA, 94704