2124 Kittredge St #49, Berkeley, CA 94704 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing

About Peek Media

Peek Media is a wedding videography service based in Berkeley, California. They have a strong passion for videography and making a stunning video of their couples’ weddings. They offer cinematic and high-quality films, utilizing the most advanced technology and skill. They simply never fail to wow their clients! They take pride in being able to capture all of the heartfelt and raw moments of their clients’ weddings.

Peek Media offers incredible customer service to all of their clients. They love getting to know their clients and their styles in order to create a truly unique video catered to them. Services include:

• Additional hours

e361ecf47e8f3fee 1521745180 58225a81a9b8a863 1521745176481 1 Rocky and Anita

• Videos 6

29 Reviews for Peek Media

michelle · Married on 09/01/2019

The best videographer team!

I booked Casey & Leo after seeing their work for my friend's wedding and hearing her high praise for them. This was the best decision of my wedding planning journey! Casey and Leo helped us film a "short story" introductory video and captured the exact vibe and style we were going for. They worked off a few examples we sent them and were able to perfectly understand and execute our vision. I'm so glad we did this because we got to spend a day hanging out with and knowing them - they're SO easygoing, make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, provide helpful instruction, and are just overall the kindest folks! On our actual wedding day(s), Casey & Leo were totally invisible (but working hard!). They did their thing and were completely discrete, capturing moments naturally as they happened, even through the chaos and bustle of two back-to-back wedding days. We received tons of compliments on our preview video & can't wait to see our wedding film!!! :)

Also, for planning purposes - Peek Media was THE most affordable/value option in the bay area - seriously, they deserve to charge more given their expertise! Casey is super responsive, organized, and professional. I will recommend him to every single one of my friends getting married!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Chris Cauble · Married on 04/29/2019

Fantastic end result!

Casey and Leo were great!! Very professional and involved on wedding day. Brought a mic for me, the hubby, to wear on my jacket to pick up our vows during ceremony. Recorded all the key points of the night! Including some really great moving steady shots!
    Took a bit for the editing to come together, but man what a pay off! We got the Extended highlights reel. It's amazing and makes me cry almost every time I watch it!
    They're friendly and up front about their easy packages. No confusing extras.
    So glad we booked a videographer to capture our day, and Casey's decent prices helped make it even more worthwhile!
    Thank you both for getting such great footage and editing together so beautifully!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Peek Media Pricing

Peek Media Price Rates

Peek Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Holly D Photography
    Holly D Photography Wedding Photographers

I have nothing but great things to say about this videographer. They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations. I showed them what I wanted for my video and they gave me exactly what I wanted but looks so much better actually on the screen than in my head. They worked with me and changed everything I wanted to make sure it was the best. I could not have asked for a better company to have done my video. I highly recommend them!!!

• Quantum Party Productions
    Quantum Party Productions Wedding DJs

As an event planner and DJ, I really appreciate Peek Media. I enjoy working with Casey and his team. They are always very professional, considerate in the fact that they are aware of maintaining the flow of a wedding, which is really important and the actual product is great too. The videos they produce are top notch with nice transitions and terrific sound quality. If you are considering having a videographer, I definitely recommend contacting Peek Media!

• 2124 Kittredge St #49 Berkeley, California, 94704 See on map