Peek Media Reviews

25 | Berkeley, CA

25 Reviews for Peek Media

• Lorine

Lorine Cheung · Married on 10/01/2018

No need to look further. Book these guys!

Casey and Leo were incredible to work with! They showed up early to get set up and to get acquainted with the wedding party. They were there for every moment, I never once had to wonder where they were or if there were any moments not getting captured. Even so, they were both very unobtrusive and stayed out of the way of our families, our wedding party, and all of the emotions that were running high. I really appreciated how they were resourceful and able to figure things out or find what they were looking for without asking me or my groom for help or to make any decisions. That definitely lessened our stress levels.
    After the ceremony, Casey ducked away to work on the same day edit with video from earlier in the day. We showed the video after cake-cutting and EVERYONE just went nuts. People were laughing and crying and so many people came to us after to tell us how much they loved the slideshow of us growing up and the same day video. I'm so glad I trusted them to capture the most important moments of my wedding day and we can't wait to see the finished video! Our families and friends are already asking about it!

• Z

Zoe · Married on 09/29/2018

Great experience

Casey and Leo were amazing! Casey has been responsive and professional from our very first communication via email. Casey has wonderful editing skill which gives the video smooth transition between scenes. The quality of the videos were great and we are so glad we found these amazing artists!

Kristin Gottula · Married on 06/01/2018

Couldn't be happier with our video and working with them!!!

We can't say enough good things about Peek Media! Casey is so responsive and knowledgeable and will answer any question you ask while keeping the best fit for you in mind. Him and Leo were so great on the day of and made it very comfortable for my husband and I who are not used to being on camera or the center of attention. They got great footage of not only the special moments between my husband and I, but a lot of the moments we would've otherwise missed--they got priceless footage of my nieces and nephew in candid moments that is just GOLD! We love watching our video so we can relive how much fun we had at the wedding and getting to see all the people we love having fun too! I highly recommend anyone with an upcoming wedding or special event hire them!! You'll be so happy you did!

Sarina · Married on 05/05/2018

Highly highly recommend

We are absolutely in love with our wedding video from Peek Media and would highly recommend working with Casey and Leo.

Casey was great during the planning process - organized, responsive and helpful.

On the day of, we really enjoyed hanging out with Casey and Leo and found them fun and totally unobtrusive at the same time. They also worked really well with our photographer.

We did both a highlight video and a longer video with the full ceremony, speeches, etc. The videos couldn't have more accurately captured the feeling and spirit of the day. We were especially impressed with the highlight video, it was like they could read our minds on what our favorite snippets of the day were.

We have friends getting married this year and they booked Peek Media after seeing our highlight video.

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

Casey and his team were fantastic at our wedding! They were easy to work with before the wedding, and seamless on the day of. I didn't want paparazzi throughout the day - Casey captured some incredible footage on the day of without anyone feeling like a camera was in their face all day. Beyond that, we asked for a same day edit to show some ceremony footage during our reception and Casey over-delivered in every sense of the word. The video was a beautiful representation of the day and beautifully captured all of the emotions from the ceremony and events after! Thank you Casey!

Dolores · Married on 06/03/2017

Casey and Leo were wonderful to work with - they blended right in with our family and friends. Worked amazing with our photographer. Very responsive, professional, and fun. They did a same day edit and I had several friends and family members just in awe of how they were able to put it together in a matter of a few hours and have it be so seamless. Thank you so much! Can't wait to see the highlight video!

Courtney · Married on 05/27/2017

Casey and Leo are an awesome team! We couldn't be more happy with our choice to have them video our wedding and are beyond happy with the outcome and video we've recieved! They are great at what they do!!

Danielle · Married on 05/13/2017

Leo was the main shooter for our wedding day. He was AMAZING!! He got some incredible shots with his drone on the beach! He did a fantastic job editing the video and was very receptive to feedback. My husband and i both feel like we got so lucky to have found Leo to capture our special day. Just go ahead and book with them!

rosanna · Married on 09/03/2016

Casey and his team were amazing. They are willing to work with your budget and we loved our videos so much! Every guest (530 people) were very impressed with their work and also complimented their work because it was just so good. If you are looking for a wedding videographer, Casey and his team are the one to go with and you won't regret it. I've watched my video about 6 times already and so has my other family members and guest of the wedding! Amazing jobs guys! Can't thank you guys enough. I will def be referring them to other friends and family!

Sharon · Married on 07/10/2016

Look no further! Casey Peek is the best!

Lilianna · Married on 04/17/2016

Working with Casey and Leo from Peek Media was an ideal experience. They were incredibly professional and confident. The results from our wedding day were beyond beautiful and technically flawless. I would work with them again in any situation where I needed excellent photography or video. They made my wedding day stress free; they needed no direction and were always where the action was happening. Thank you both for helping us capture our big day!

My new husband and I had initially not factored in videographer for our wedding, so we were on a tight budget when considering adding one. Casey's price was totally reasonable, and his work is amazing. Have never regretted every dollar spent in having him there. Worked well with my photographer! Extremely responsive to questions/concerns throughout the planning process. Timely on giving us sneak peek videos and highlight reel. I can't wait to see the long version!

Cali · Married on 02/20/2016

Casey and Leo did an amazing job on our video! I was hesitant at first to hire a videographer because we had spent so much money on photography. I am so glad we ended up getting videography because it captures all the live moments pictures can't. Very affordable pricing and exceeded all expectations above and beyond. I couldn't be any happier with Peek Media!

Shaheena · Married on 07/26/2015

I would recommend all couples who are getting married to have a videographer for their wedding! It was so amazing to relive the moments and remember what was said and done. There was so much my husband and I forgot because the day is so crazy but being able to watch it again and have it forever is precious. Peek Media did an amazing job capturing the moments of our special day. I loved the music he chose and how he edited it, it was perfect. He knew exactly what shots and which people were important to include in the video. On the day of, they were so flexible, calm and patient. Thank you!

Casey and his team did a fantastic job---I keep bragging to other friends who are planning weddings that a video is a great way to save memories--nice capturing fluid moments and words. They were very professional, open to ideas, and put together a lovely wedding video. I have already referred them to other family.

Lindsey · Married on 08/09/2014

I really enjoyed having Casey of Peek Media record such a special day for my husband and I. He really captured the essence of our love and personality in the highlight video he made for us.

Even when he filmed everyone getting ready I barely noticed him or his colleague was in the room with me. Of course I had a bridal party of 8 and family members in the room with me as well I wasn't bothered by his presence.

He made sure to connect with all my other vendors as well to ensure a seamless production. I also think he was very affordable compared to other videographers with great quality work. You can view my highlight video here http://vimeo.com/105730176.

Thank you Casey, you rocked!

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2012

Casey Peek is amazing-- friendly, professional, and totally out of the way, all while managing to capture the heart of the event!
    He filmed our wedding and we got both a short video of highlights and a longer video of the ceremony from him and they are spectacular. The quality is great, but most of all we've gotten rave reviews from friends and family about how well it captures the feeling of the day. It's so special to have something like this as a keepsake, especially from a day when it is so hard to take everything in as it's happening.
    Highly recommended-- we're so pleased with our video! I would recommend Peek Media to anyone looking for great videography from a lovely vendor.

LaShonda · Married on 08/07/2011

Peek media videotaped my wedding over five years ago. I just watched the beautiful highlight video with my four year old daughter today. I still LOVE the video. I would highly recommend Peek Media to anyone and everyone!!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/15/2009

Casey Peek of Peek Media is just a phenomenal videographer. He is easy to work with, very reasonably priced and the quality of work is the best out there. He shot our wedding video for us (which included the reception) and it is not only something that I will treasure forever, but I felt excited to share it with family and friends that were unable to attend. With other photographers and videographers that I've hired for various events/occasions, I felt like they have given me attitude and charged an arm and a leg for every little thing. With Casey Peek, the experience was like none other. Down to earth, making sure to spend the time with us to answer all of our questions and really find out what we were looking for. He was recommended to me through a dear friend, and I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome.

• User4763229 · event on: 01/08/2015

Casey Peek, of Peek Media, videotaped two days of a multi-employer corporate training event on January 6th and January 8th, 2015, and produced a "highlights" video. This training event featured 4 concurrent "table top" classes being taught, plus an "exit interview" section, for 35 multilingual trainees and 9 instructional staff. We only had time to meet with Casey 30 minutes before the event began. Despite the brief orientation, Casey successfully deployed remote video cameras and audio recording devices, as well as personally shooting action footage of students demonstrating the skills they learned during their practical final examinations. He also adapted well to tricky lighting and less-than-perfect conditions to conduct exit interviews. The resulting video production perfectly captured the spirit and energy of the event. The general managers were very pleased. We will be using Peek Media for future corporate events.

Maria · event on: 12/12/2013

Peek Media, awesome! I hired them for 3 - 4 seperate events..professional..timely..on par with event energy!!!

Violet · Married on 06/04/2017

Casey and Leo did a fantastic job for my wedding in June. They are friendly, creative, professional and easy to work with. They captured all the important moments of my wedding. My package includes same day editing, drone, highlights video and full edit (documentary style) video. They all turned out perfect. Highly recommend to couples who want to capture the precious moments of their big day!

Leslie · Married on 03/18/2017

Casey and his assistant Leo did an excellent job with our wedding videos. The shots were beautiful and they spent time taking both candid shots and orchestrated some wonderful moments to be caught on film. Would highly recommend!

Min Xuan · Married on 04/26/2015

It was a great pleasure having Casey produce our wedding video.
    Casey was thoughtful, accommodating, generous and diligent in his work.
    First, we expected only Casey to arrive, but he brought with him his talented colleague Leo, who brought a gliding camera and captured some amazing shots. We effectively were graced with two videographers for our event which we didn't expect!
    The Peek Media team was unobtrusive but captured the spirit of the moment beautifully. No direction was necessary, and the team knew what to film and how to film it to capture the spirit.
    The post-production was outstanding, with edits, voiceovers and music really capturing our moment of joy.
    Peek Media's professionalism won our trust. We have recommended Peek Media to friends too. My husband has used their services for a work project too.
    Thank you Peek Media!