Napa, Napa, CA 94558 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 83
  • Real Weddings 2

About Holly D Photography

Holly D Photography is a wedding photography company based in Napa Valley, California, that serves the entire wine country, San Francisco and Inland Empire regions. The owner, Holly, is a WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning photographer who has been documenting couples' wedding days since 2008. Holly has a passion for capturing each couple’s unique love story through her camera lens. She will make sure she records every memorable moment of your special day from beginning to end.

Holly D Photography is a full-service company that offers the following wedding day photography services:

• Additional hours

Holly D Photography 5
Holly D Photography 6
Holly D Photography 7

Jessica Yau · Married on 05/18/2019

Simply delightful photographer for any occasion

Holly is simply fantastic to work with. She creates beautiful imagery but also makes you feel comfortable and helps you have fun doing something that can feel a little foreign and awkward at times. She's extremely professional but also personable. We have used her services many times and is first to mind when a mutual client needs photography services.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I always have such a great time working with you! I can't wait for our next photo shoot! :)

Angela Behland · Married on 04/20/2019

The best decision I made for my wedding!

I really cant thank Holly enough. For me when all is said and done, the wedding photos are the thing i look forward to most in weddings, and knew that it would be the most important part for me too which is why i was nervous and careful to choose the best photographer possible so i would never ever have any regrets. Ive seen some beautiful weddings get some pretty lackluster treatment by photographers, ive also seen some very lovely photographs from weddings but that didnt evoke much from me, if that makes sense.. but Holly's are the most beautiful and inspiring ive ever seen, i truly cant get enough and i mean that. The way she understands how light and color work sounds like something any photographer should understand but they just dont have the grasp she does. And the way she knows how to bring out genuine emotion in her clients when she takes her shots.. im seeing these photos and remembering EXACTLY how i was feeling in that moment because my face says it all.

(And this is just an extra TMI here that im sure you all have heard before but as someone thats insecure with her body, knowing i would be photographed at every angle and knowing i wasnt at my ideal weight, i had fears that i would look back at wedding photos and be so upset with how i looked.. shallow i know, but Holly made me feel so confident and comfortable and beautiful, and she looked out for me and helped me show my best self, I dont feel anything other than positivity and happiness and love seeing these. And that is extremely extremely rare for me!!)

The little personal touches she adds to your experience with her, too, like the quality of the photobook... I dont know if i can say it enough but thank you thank you thank you Holly.

Thank you for being someone i will always remember and be grateful for saying yes to being involved in my wedding. She really deserves every bit of praise that comes her way and more. I hope this helps more people find her as their photographer, because they deserve to be as happy with my choice as I am!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Holly D Photography 8
    Holly D Photography 9
    Holly D Photography 10
    Holly D Photography 11
    Holly D Photography 12
    Holly D Photography 13

Holly D Photography's reply:

This is probably one of the sweetest reviews I have ever read! It truly shows me how important these moments are and how special they are to my couples. I loved every single moment of being your photographer from the first time we met at your engagement shoot until now. You two are an amazing couple and deserve the best! I hope our paths cross again soon! :)

Carmen Ho · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing!!!

Working with Holly has been amazing! She was so good that we booked her twice! Once for our City Hall event and then for our actual wedding day. I'm so glad that I was introduced to her by my best friend. I followed her work on Instagram and after seeing some of her photos I wanted to set up a call. Ever since our initial meeting, I knew right then and there that I wanted Holly to be our photographer.

Throughout the whole experience, she was professional from the beginning to the very end. We set up a meeting in Pleasanton to do a quick walk through of the venue to scope out the area. She shared with us her vision of where and what she wanted to shoot. On the actual wedding day, we did all of that and more. Along the way we had to make some quick adjustments which she accommodated.

I could go on and on about all the details from our 3 months of being in contact with each other, but to sum it up, Holly made us both feel very comfortable and relaxed. She took the time to hear our story and to keep things fun. We all know taking photos does have its awkward moments, but hey, we do it for the gram. To top things off, she even surprised us with a little gift at the end.

Thank you Holly! (And you too Tony!!)

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Holly D Photography 20
    Holly D Photography 21

Holly D Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

Real Weddings

• Chairs for Affairs
    Chairs for Affairs Photo Booths

Love her work and love working with her. She has a way of making her clients comfortable and it shows in her pictures. Great at capturing those little details others forget

• Tan Weddings & Events
    Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

Wedding photos are the most precious remembrance of a beautiful wedding day. Holly D Photography captures not only the important people and events of your day, but also the emotions and energy! Her photos are colorful, vibrant, and they make you feel like you are right there in the moment. Holly is also very personable, communicates extremely well, is timely, and is easy to work with. We highly recommend Holly D Photography for weddings and events!

• Napa Napa, California, 94558 See on map