Holly D Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

I know you’re sitting there looking through a list of photographers & wondering which one should I choose?! I know how you feel! You’re trying to see which one will capture the most beautiful photos, which one will best fit your personality, will they be able to capture those candid memories, & of course, will they fit in my budget?

Well I’m here to let you know you have not just come to the right place but you also have came to the person that will be able to capture your journey in life. My name is Holly, I’ve been photographing weddings for over 10 years & I know what you want & exactly how to capture it. I’m experienced in capturing those candid moments but also being creative so your wedding will stick out from the others. I always hear the phrase “I’m just not comfortable in front of the camera”. Then after the engagement shoot this is what I hear “That was so fun, I didn’t expect to enjoy myself this much” or “Wait it’s over? I was having so much fun, I can’t wait until my wedding!”

You will not only have an amazing time but an amazing experience that will show through your photos! Now don’t wait, contact me to set up a call to have the best time captured forever!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Nicky
    Nicky R. Married on 04/02/2022

Amazing photography, incredibly organized

Holly and her second shooter Luis took beautiful photos of our wedding. They were prompt, communicative, friendly, and an all-around pleasure to work with.

We had a stellar set of wedding vendors, but Holly might have been the most organized and hardworking of all of them. She even put together a proposed timeline for our entire wedding day!

Holly suggested all sorts of great places to take photos as well. She proposed two beach locations for our engagement shoot at Half Moon Bay. Our wedding was at the Chabot Space and Science Center and she knew all the best spots and how to get the lighting just right. She had a beautiful redwood area picked out for the first look pictures, too. Holly went above and beyond throughout our wedding day, from showing up early on our wedding day, to pulling things like bobby pins to fix the bride’s hair out of her emergency kit. She is an incredibly warm and thoughtful person and helped keep everything calm and fun when we took photos with her. The photos turned out AMAZING and we and our family are so grateful that we have such beautiful pictures with which to remember our wedding day.

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! I had such a wonderful time photographing your wedding! Everything turned out so beautiful and was so much fun! Thank you for entrusting me with your wonderful memories! :)
    Courtney A. Married on 03/26/2022

Breathtaking photos; life-saving photographer

I reached out to Holly in a moment of desperation. Our photographer did not comply with the venue vaccination requirements and I was informed less than two months before our wedding date. I called Holly to (hopefully) see if she had availability, and by miracle or divine intervention she did! She called back promptly and we got straight to business sorting out what kind of photos we wanted and those that she suggested. She went the extra mile, attending the walk-through we had scheduled for the NEXT DAY following our initial phone call and also participated in our tech rehearsal. We had consistent communication via her online portal (through email) and she was also open to texting for quick questions. Holly was instrumental in finalizing our schedule for the day. Her experience really helped us understand how long each step in preparation was going to take. She is a preferred vendor at our venue (Chabot Space and Science Center), and with good reason. The photos she took for us in the redwoods and in the planetarium were actually out of this world, so she is excellent at shooting in dim or unusual settings. Her second shooter worked with the groom and groomsmen while she focused her attention on the bride and bridal party. She returned the photos to us within three weeks through her online portal. I can't recommend Holly enough. In addition to having very reasonable pricing, she is so professional and has amazing products that perfectly captured our big day.

Holly D Photography's reply:

Awww thank you so much Courtney for your sweet words! Wow all of the details you put into this review is so amazing! I am so glad that I happened to be available on your wedding date! I truly had the best time photographing the two of you! You both are such a wonderful couple & I am so glad that I was able to be a part! Thank you! :)
    Justin H. Married on 02/12/2022

The Best Experience

Holly D Photography’s work speaks for its self. It screams: Quality and Value. I recently got married this year and Holly took our engagement and wedding photos. The location recommendations , quality of service, professionalism , value, and responsiveness were absolutely wonderful. Holly greatly surpassed our expectations and we absolutely love all the photos taken. I really can’t thank Holly enough. Now my wife and I will have record of great memories that will last a life time.

I highly recommend Holly D Photography!

Holly D Photography's reply:

Awww thank you so much for all of your sweet words! This truly means so much to me! :) I had the best time photographing so many beautiful memories!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

31 photos · 07/28/2018
  • John & Stacy
    23 photos · 05/27/2017

Chairs for Affairs Chairs for Affairs Photo Booths

Love her work and love working with her. She has a way of making her clients comfortable and it shows in her pictures. Great at capturing those little details others forget

Tan Weddings & Events Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

Wedding photos are the most precious remembrance of a beautiful wedding day. Holly D Photography captures not only the important people and events of your day, but also the emotions and energy! Her photos are colorful, vibrant, and they make you feel like you are right there in the moment. Holly is also very personable, communicates extremely well, is timely, and is easy to work with. We highly recommend Holly D Photography for weddings and events!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 91701
Location of (Holly D Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding