Moments To Treasure Bridal

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

As a larger girl, I was not looking forward to the dress shopping as I was not sure I would find something to try on. Man was I wrong!

From the first phone call to schedule my appointment all the way through the ordering of the dress the service here was amazing! Tina put me at ease when I made my appointment and assured me that even though I am a 'plus' size girl they would have samples to try on and did they!!! I worked with Shannon during my dress appointment and she was so helpful! Tina was there as well and interacted with me and my group. All of the staff was great to work with. They made me feel very special as the bride and all in my group had a great time.

When I arrived Shannon asked my budget and then made sure all dresses that were tried on were within that. I found some dresses I liked and she pulled some as well. She really listened to what I liked and did not like. My dress ended up being one of the ones Shannon picked for me and it met everything I had told her I wanted at the start of the day! :) The price I felt was totally reasonable as well. I also was given an estimated delivery date for my dress before I even walked out of the shop and they assured me this will allow plenty of time for alterations (which they also gave me a price range on so I know what to expect). I am looking forward to working with this team once my dress is in and the alterations are done.

They also stated I can come back at any time and put the dress back on to show family who were not able to be there that day or if I just wanted to see if again. So happy with the experience I had there!

Moments To Treasure Bridal responded with the following comments:

It is such a joy to work with a bride who literally lights up when she finds her gown. We are truly blessed to have worked with you and your group, seeing the look on your face when you found your gown is why we do what we do! Thank you.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
10137 Main St. , Ste 10, Bothell, WA 98011

The dress of your dreams.. with service to match

Full service bridal shop on Main Street in Bothell.  We offer a private setting for you and your entourage to select the perfect gown.  Enjoy an intimate setting without onlookers.

We provide tuxedo rentals, maids gowns, alterations, veils, accessories, shoes and much more.

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Moments To Treasure Bridal is a wedding boutique from Bothell, Washington. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Seattle, Lynnwood, and Everett. Moments To Treasure Bridal is a professional wedding gown shop that has been part of the Western Washington wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in personalized customer service