M'Kaysha's Bridal Lane

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

M'Kaysha's Bridal Lane is operated by a mother and daughter team; Margie and Kayla. Both of these women are fantastic at what they do. They are attentive to what you want and are great at getting you what you need. I actually purchased my wedding gown through MB Bride located in Greensburg, PA and I have had nothing but issues with them. I elected to get all the bridesmaid dresses, my flower girl dresses, my grandmother's dress, and the tuxes through M'Kaysha's and have not had one issue. Margie and Kayla took the time to pull dresses from the rack to display them for me rather than have me search on my own. I told them what I was looking for and they said "this is what we got!" They found a dress that looks great on all of my bridesmaid who range in body types. I appreciate them and their service more than they will ever know! They have helped me more with my wedding gown (that I did not purchase through them) than MB Bride has. I will never refer another bride/mother/friend/ or stranger to any other store than M'Kaysha's!!! They might not be the largest store in the area but their attitude, commitment, and dedication are the BEST!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
143 Hartman Rd., Oakley Park #1, Greensburg, PA 15601

No One Does "I Do" Like We Do

No One does "I do" Like we Do

If your planning your wedding in one week or one year,  M’Kaysha’s Bridal Lane and special occasion has everything you need to make your event special.
                We offer the latest bridal gowns from the nations top designers and can help you find the perfect dress.  Don’t have time t o order a dress?  Don’t worry
                M’Kaysha’s Bridal Lane has over 300 gowns in-stock and can have a dress fitted to you in a matter of days.
                We have an extensive selection of bridesmaids, flowergirl, and in-stock mothers dresses that will surely delight both you and the women in your wedding.
                For the men, M’Kaysha’s Bridal Lane now carries a fabulous line of tuxedo’s.

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
M'Kaysha's Bridal Lane is a wedding dress and attire store from Pennsylvania. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pittsburgh, Greensburg, and Johnstown. M'Kaysha's Bridal Lane is a professional wedding dress and attire store that has been part of the Pittsburgh wedding industry for over 12 years years. We specialize in wedding dresses, mother of the occasion, bridesmaids, flowergirl, tuxedos, and all wedding accessories