Maya Couture

Maya Couture

Top 50 Bridal Salons in the country according to Brides Magazine!!

12 Best Square
Norfolk, VA 23502 | map
Services: Bride
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
About Us

Located at Military Highway and Interstate 264, where Norfolk, Virginia Beach, and Chesapeake meet, Maya Couture is Hampton Roads' premier bridal establishment. Our centralized location is easy to reach from Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, other Virginia localities and even North Carolina!

When you visit Maya Couture, we offer you an intimate, personalized bridal experience, providing enjoyable and informative consultations that help you choose your perfect gown. From your first visit up to your wedding day, we build a relationship with you rich with service and care.

Our 10,000 square foot bridal house boasts a bridal gown show room, bridesmaid and tuxedo salon, and an alterations studio.

To further enhance our "one-stop-shopping" concept, you also have access to the area's most established wedding professionals in photography, floral design, wedding planning, and other wedding day details such as invitations, favors, and accessories.

We may not be your first bridal appointment, but we will definitely be your last!

Find us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/MayaCoutureBridal

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Maya Couture was such a pleasure to work with! We worked with everyone for 6 months! From Day 1, we received such great service, each visit everyone was so personable. We were first helped by an excellent consultant, Jennifer. Jennifer was a breath of fresh air, after we had tried different gown shops in the area, Jennifer was very personable and really knew her stuff, we bought my gown on the first visit! We than chose our Photographer, Keith Cephus from the shop as well, Keith is the BOMB!! I can truly say I had NO worries for my big day working with Keith, he and his assistants did a fabulous job for my wedding and my bridal portraits. We chose our florist, Char from the boutique as well. Char made beautiful floral arrangements, we are still receiving compliments on how beautiful the flowers were for the wedding. We also cannot leave out the Bridal Dish, without her we would have been lost, Bridal Dish, gives you the best advice when it comes to vendors in the area, through her we chose our other vendors including Distinctive Event Rentals and As You Wish. She is nothing but the truth!! Thank you to each and every one of you all for your help on my big day! I will never forget any of you, you all make a great team!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Flowers, Photography
Maya Couture is a wedding dress salon from Hampton Roads, Virginia. We service weddings througout the local area, including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Elizabeth City, NC. Maya Couture is a professional wedding dress salon that has been part of the Hampton Roads wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, tuxedos, mother of the bride, alterations, shoes, accessories, and veils.
757-461-1690
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7