Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants

Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants

Saving the world from beige wedding ceremonies since 2002

1322 W 135th Pl
Denver, CO 80234 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Baptist, Ch...
About Us
Your ceremony is the heart of your wedding day--don’t leave it to an amateur! Let us inspire you! We can tailor the ceremony to be exactly what you want, be it elegant, light-hearted, romantic, upbeat, spiritual, or just plain FUN! We have many resources to get us started, and you can add your own ideas as well. We’ll create a memory that will last a lifetime!

And if you're looking for a short 'n sweet, simple ceremony, we have those too! We try to offer ceremonies for every budget. Let your ceremony be a joyful and unique reflection of YOUR love--not a beige, cookie-cutter service that will have your guests dozing off!

Our officiants serve almost the entire state of Colorado--and they're talented, energetic, experienced and (most important) passionate about weddings. We’re big on humor--not the slapstick comedy type--but the infusion of a lightness and playfulness (while still retaining the beauty of the words we speak) that calms frazzled nerves, infuses joy into the celebration and sets us apart from more traditional officiants.

We're on a mission to eradicate beige wedding ceremonies from the planet (or at least our corner of it!). We hope you'll join us!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiance and I got in touch with Mike only three weeks before our wedding date. We thought finding a person to marry us would be an easy process but it turned out to be more difficult than originally expected. That was until we found Mike Owens. Mike agreed to meet with us personally and we ended up meeting him in a nearby Starbucks. We had expressed to Mike that we hadn't really looked into this process and with only three weeks until our wedding, we were in frantic mode putting the final touches together for our big day. When we met with Mike, we could tell by his attitude and professionalism that he was the guy that'd be marrying us! He is a very enthusiastic individual and genuinely loves the process of marrying people. He brought along some sample vows and ceremony scripts for us to look at which really eased our our worries. We gave Mike an idea of what we were looking for which included a request to honor a great friend of mine who had passed four years ago.

Mike went to our wedding rehearsal and made everyone feel right at home during this process. He made sure everyone was aware of the process, went through a walk-through of our wedding day, and he even gave our ring barrier (a 5 year old) great instructions which he was able to follow the next day. Mike's words to my friends that had passed really touched everyone's hearts! I didn't give him a direct script to follow, I just asked him to say a few words about how he was here with us today. He did far more than that and really honored him. Everyone told me afterwards that they weren't expecting that and were blown away and touched by his words!

Basically, Mike organized and ran a great wedding ceremony that everyone thoroughly enjoyed! We were given nothing buy praise by our guests and would hands down recommend Mike Owens! He was professional, funny, well organized, gave great direction, and always had a positive attitude throughout the entire process!

Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants responded with the following comments:

Chris & Kelly,

I have to say, I think this is the most effusive review we've ever received! Mike is indeed the consummate pro and he will be delighted to read your words.

I agree--a couple is always in the most experienced of hands when I place them in Mike's care. I'm thrilled that he made your ceremony so special and was able to engage your guests in such a heartfelt manner.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review.

Years of happiness to you both!

Maureen

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
Endorsements
I had the opportunity to meet Kim (Mattei) from Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants at a recent wedding held at our facility: Green Valley Ranch Golf Club. I thought she did an outstanding job! one of the most memorable ceremonies I have seen and heard to date, she did a wonderful job with organizing the bridal party and keeping everyone calm and on track. It would be a plesure to work with Kim or another associate of Lyssabeth's anytime.
Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants is a wedding officiant from Colorado. We service weddings througout the local area, including metro Denver/Boulder, the entire front range, and the Rocky Mountains. Lyssabeth's Wedding Officiants is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Colorado wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in civil ceremonies, nondenominational and interfaith ceremonies
888-467-7712
ext. 101
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards