Laura Birney Events

Profile Picture
Kim
1 Review
05/09/2015

Laura Birney did an amazing job! I am writing this to express my appreciation for her exemplary customer service and organizational skills for my wedding. I am an extremely organized person, but I could never have planned my wedding alone. Laura was amazing! She was so easy to work with and kept me on schedule. She had a checklist for all different parts of the wedding from the preparatory phase till the end. She gave me direction, guidance, and helped me build relationships with the best vendors, which helped me make the right decisions without wasting time or money. Laura was always readily available to solve and to answer any questions whether it minor or major. She made my day magical. Laura exudes professionalism and creativity. It is solely because of Laura that my wedding weekend was the beautiful, magical day that I had always dreamed it would be. She went above and beyond my expectations by ensuring quality of service and unparalleled sense of pride in serving others. I honestly did not have to worry about one thing my entire wedding weekend. She took care of everything with a smile on her face while I enjoyed every moment of my special day! Do not underestimate all the details that are required to make a perfect wedding day. I could never have done it without Laura. I highly recommend Laura because I can truthfully attest to her excellence and professionalism.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Atlanta, GA
BLOG

Laura Birney Events is a boutique wedding and event planning company. We are available for weddings and events throughout Atlanta, North Georgia and beyond.

Our approach to every wedding and event begins with understanding our client's wishes, then using our expertise and creativity to make that vision a reality; leaving you with a one of kind, exquisite, and stress free day. The wedding planning months should be a time of celebration but they can also be filled with doubt, stress, and uncertainty. Laura Birney Events is dedicated to bringing you the know-how, innovation, and inspiration to ensure that the process of planning your wedding is as fun as the actual day.

Whether you need us to design and orchestrate your entire event from beginning to end, to step in towards the day of and pull everything together or assist anywhere in between, one thing is for certain - your wedding will be nothing short of spectacular!   Please visit our website for more information and to schedule your complimentary consultation. We can't wait to meet you! +/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (12)
GLOW has done a zillion weddings and worked with about as many wedding planners. Laura goes to the top of our list. First and foremost, she's fun, friendly, and nice. Wedding receptions can be stressful and often changes must be made with lighting speed. Laura calmly and gracefully helps the vendors, band, and facility work together to maneuver around obstacles. Some planners bully their way around. Not Laura. She's so nice, everyone wants to help. We become part of her team with the common goal of making the wedding the absolute best is can be. She is detailed to the max so we, the band, know exactly what to do when, where, and how. The unbelievable schedule was sent to us in plenty of time so we are well prepared - even the phonetic spelling of names to be announced - amazing. GLOW gives Laura our very highest recommendation. Feel free to call me. Mark 770-442-9169
PROS I KNOW (96)
Laura Birney Events is a wedding planner from Atlanta, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Atlanta, North GA locations, and beyond. Laura Birney Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Atlanta wedding industry for 3+ years. We specialize in Wedding Planning & Event Coordination