Laura Birney Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Lowrey
06/13/2015

Hiring Laura for our wedding was definitely the best decision we made during the wedding process! Throughout our wedding planning she provided many detailed checklists/timelines which were a huge help to keep me on track with everything and not feel stressed leading up to the wedding day. She 100% understood my vision and made wonderful suggestions and had creative ideas fitting my taste during all of our planning. She was also great at communicating not only with me but with vendors throughout the process. I always felt I could entrust her with the many decisions I had to make. She provided the most detailed day of wedding timeline that my parents, bridal party, vendors, and I all found extremely helpful. Everyone knew exactly when and where they needed to be during the wedding festivities. On the day of the wedding Laura was in full force and worked closely with all of my vendors to ensure the day ran smoothly. I felt calm and stress free because I knew Laura had everything under control. Laura helped execute and plan the wedding of my dreams and I will forever be grateful and truly miss working with her! I would highly recommend hiring her. She is by far the best!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Atlanta, GA
BLOG

Laura Birney Events is a boutique wedding and event planning company. We are available for weddings and events throughout Atlanta, North Georgia and beyond.

Our approach to every wedding and event begins with understanding our client's wishes, then using our expertise and creativity to make that vision a reality; leaving you with a one of kind, exquisite, and stress free day. The wedding planning months should be a time of celebration but they can also be filled with doubt, stress, and uncertainty. Laura Birney Events is dedicated to bringing you the know-how, innovation, and inspiration to ensure that the process of planning your wedding is as fun as the actual day.

Whether you need us to design and orchestrate your entire event from beginning to end, to step in towards the day of and pull everything together or assist anywhere in between, one thing is for certain - your wedding will be nothing short of spectacular!   Please visit our website for more information and to schedule your complimentary consultation. We can't wait to meet you! +/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (12)
GLOW has done a zillion weddings and worked with about as many wedding planners. Laura goes to the top of our list. First and foremost, she's fun, friendly, and nice. Wedding receptions can be stressful and often changes must be made with lighting speed. Laura calmly and gracefully helps the vendors, band, and facility work together to maneuver around obstacles. Some planners bully their way around. Not Laura. She's so nice, everyone wants to help. We become part of her team with the common goal of making the wedding the absolute best is can be. She is detailed to the max so we, the band, know exactly what to do when, where, and how. The unbelievable schedule was sent to us in plenty of time so we are well prepared - even the phonetic spelling of names to be announced - amazing. GLOW gives Laura our very highest recommendation. Feel free to call me. Mark 770-442-9169
PROS I KNOW (94)
Laura Birney Events is a wedding planner from Atlanta, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Atlanta, North GA locations, and beyond. Laura Birney Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Atlanta wedding industry for 3+ years. We specialize in Wedding Planning & Event Coordination