Karlen Kleinkopf Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We could not have been more pleased with Karlen's services. She puts such passion in her work and you can see it in every photo. She caught every moment of our wedding and we are so grateful to have such amazing photos to look back on for years to come. By far, Karlen is the best in her field with her non-obtrusive, photojournalistic approach and we recommend her to all!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1029 Lake Street, Oak Park, IL 60301

I believe that the emotion, personality, and individuality  of a moment is what makes us fall in love with an image.   My goal is to capture your wedding, your day as it existed in that moment of time.

Thank you so much for taking the time to view my website and for your interest in Karlen Kleinkopf Photography.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to book a consultation.   I look forward to meeting you!

Karlen