Grass Roots

Grass Roots

Family owned and operated for over 27 years in the Santa Barbara area!

1825 Robbins Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101 | map
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge, Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Grass Roots is a full service floral design team established in Santa Barbara over 27 years ago. We specialize in weddings, rehearsal dinners, parties and corporate events.

Through the years we have created many events, diverse to traditional, extravagant to intimate. Our goal is to create a gorgeous backdrop to any event , building a harmonic setting, bringing together environment and style to create breathtaking and imaginative designs. Our attention to detail comes through in our every creation.

We greatly value the reputation we've built through the years and look forward to many more years to come.

We are available by appointment only.

Please contact us to schedule your consultation!

p: 805. 682. 9105

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Such a pleasure to work with Grass Roots. They helped me keep in budget, did a beautiful job and were helpful and reassuring the entire way through the process.

• Wedding: 10/09/2011
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
I have worked with grass roots a number of times in the recent past and they do an incredible job! As a photographer, they make my job easier by providing beautiful decor! They are flexible and very professional and I highly recommend them!
Grass Roots is a wedding florist from Santa Barbara, California. We service weddings througout the local area, including Santa Barbara, Santa Ynez, and Ventura. Grass Roots is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Central Coast wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in weddings, corporate and special events for your unique style and vision
805-682-9105
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment