Fountaine Bridals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jamie and the staff at Fountaine Bridals. Whether there were one or five brides they made you feel like you were the only one there. They were so attentive and on top of making sure my dress came in on time. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for such an amazing experience shopping for my wedding dress. I absolutely loved my wedding dress! I definitely recommend Fountaine Bridals to not only future brides but also bridesmaids and anyone looking for other formal wear! <3

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
5101 Dunlea Court, Suite 106, Wilmington, NC 28405

As the original bridal shop in Wilmington, North Carolina, Fountaine Bridals knows that no detail is too small when it comes
to your big day. From stunning wedding  gowns and bridal party dresses to jewelry and shoes, Fountaine has everything
needed to create a wedding that is perfectly you.
We are here, all because two people fell in ... read more

needed to create a wedding that is perfectly you.
We are here, all because two people fell in love!!

+/- read less