Fountaine Bridals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had an amazing experience working with the girls at Fountaine Bridals. They were exceptionally kind and welcoming from day 1, so easy to work with, and always responsive. They truly made my wedding dress shopping experience happy and easy, and I felt completely comfortable with them. They have a beautiful selection of gowns and something for everyone, and are knowledgeable about their offerings to help each bride find the perfect gown for her. My sister-in-law got her wedding gown here, I got my gown here, and I can't recommend them enough to everyone I know! I loved being a Fountaine bride :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
5101 Dunlea Court, Suite 106, Wilmington, NC 28405

As the original bridal shop in Wilmington, North Carolina, Fountaine Bridals knows that no detail is too small when it comes
to your big day. From stunning wedding  gowns and bridal party dresses to jewelry and shoes, Fountaine has everything
needed to create a wedding that is perfectly you.
We are here, all because two people fell in ... read more

needed to create a wedding that is perfectly you.
We are here, all because two people fell in love!!

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils