Fabienne M Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I didn't even realize how important my wedding photos would be to me until I saw them. They made me cry, and were more beautiful and magical than I ever imagined. Fabienne did such an amazing job. As a wedding professional, I see hundreds (maybe thousands) of wedding photos every month, and Fabienne's work stands out as truly impressive.

She worked with my budget, was communicative and organized, and fully embraced my vision and the spirit of my wedding. I was rushing around like a madwoman on the big day, but she was calm and collected and got every shot we wanted... plus a ton we hadn't thought of, but are so grateful to have!

My wife and I have never looked more beautiful than in our photos. The colors in the photos are gorgeous, and the lighting is radiant and perfect. She has an artistic eye for angles, shadows and perspective. I can't decide which photos to blow up into canvases... I want them all! My maid of honor can't believe that every single shot from our proofing gallery is a great shot. I'll let people believe that I'm just naturally photogenic... but it's thanks to Fabienne!

Her posed shots are beautiful. The portraits are beautiful. The candid shots are a delight. My friends call her a photo ninja because she got every shot without ever getting in the way.

I can't wait for more of my friends to get engaged so I can recommend Fabienne!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Flemington, NJ

Fabienne M Photography is all about capturing you at your best. I focus on telling the story of your wedding day throughout the emotional ups and downs, laughter and tears. My style is a mix of photojournalism and traditional portraiture with a creative twist.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date