The Mobile Cigar Lounge

Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey, Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About The Mobile Cigar Lounge

The Mobile Cigar Lounge is a wedding favors company based in Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey. This business, led by a group of military veteran entrepreneurs, is passionate about providing a high-end and memorable experience to happy couples and their guests. Specializing in cigar bars and cigar rolling services, they strive to elevate your celebration of love.

Whether you desire a cigar bar for your cocktail hour or reception, these professionals strive to deliver exceptional customer care. Throughout the duration of their services, an experienced tobacconist will be on-site to assist you and your guests with rolling the perfect cigar. Their packages typically include two hours of service, gift bags, cutters, lighters, and hand-rolled cigars. For a special touch, they can even customize the cigar bands with your name and the date of your wedding.

Follow The Mobile Cigar Lounge on
1934237456601710592 o 51 1951913 158346261154549
Custom Bands!
Custom Bands!
Have Your Cigars Personalized!
Have Your Cigars Personalized!
Art of Cigar Rolling!
Art of Cigar Rolling!
Imagine This At Your Wedding!
Imagine This At Your Wedding!
End Your Wedding With A Cigar!
End Your Wedding With A Cigar!
Capture the moment!

Videos 2 Videos

3 Reviews for The Mobile Cigar Lounge

• James

James McGuiness · Married on 10/31/2020

The only Cigar vendor I will recommend in the future or use again

If I could give Joey Mac and the Mobile Cigar Lounge crew more than 5 stars I would. We hired them for our wedding and they were nothing short of outstanding. Not only were the cigars fantastic (we still get compliments on how good they were), but they were also personable, fun to be around, and just genuinely good guys.

They checked in on my wife and I multiple times through the night to make sure everything was running smoothly and we constantly came out to find a group always around them.

Not only will they be my only recommendation for future weddings, they will also be my only call for any event I host in the future.

Sent on 11/12/2020

The Mobile Cigar Lounge's reply:

JIM! Thanks so much for the awesome review! We do our best to provide our clients the best cigar experience possible! We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for the opportunity to share awesome memories together over a cigar. We look forward to our next smoke! Thank you!

Maria Sergio · Married on 07/20/2019

The very best

From the time I reached out to the CEO, Joey Diaz, about having this unique cigar rolling experience be a part of our day, to the actual event that was our wedding, he was professional, helpful, efficient and best yet, his team slipped in nearly undetected and unobtrusive to the reception.

My husband comes from a long line of self-proclaimed cigar aficionado’s, and let me just tell you—he and several of our guests could not stop raving over the quality, taste, and freshness of the hand-rolled cigars the Mobile Cigar Lounge provided. To my husband (and his family members) delight, we had several cigars left over from the wedding which we took home and stored in our humidor. We were married in July of 2019 and just last week, nearly 10 month later, he smoked the very last cigar from our wedding. It was still just as flavorful and fresh as the day they were rolled.

Ladies, if you’re looking to surprise your husband with this on your wedding day like I did, DO IT.

Gentleman, if you’re worried this is just “another added cost” or “useless detail” for the big day, YOU ARE WRONG. It’s worth every cent... trust me.

Their customer service and attention to detail is unmatched. There was no up-charge, up-selling or hidden fees for travel expense. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/16/2020

The Mobile Cigar Lounge's reply:

Hello Maria!
    Thanks so much! Really appreciate this amazing review! We really do value you and our clients because it's such an incredible experience for all of us. Thank you so much! It warms are hearts because of couples like you. Looking forward to many more memories together!

The Mobile Cigar Lounge FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Personalized
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Mobile Cigar Lounge 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of The Mobile Cigar Lounge

Joey Mac Dizon

Joey Mac Dizon

Co-Founder | CEO

A Marine Corps Veteran, deployed with Alvaro and went to Norwich University with Miley, who has an amazing passion of cigars and capturing those special moments moments.

Favorite Cigar - Depends on the mood

Favorite Animal - Panda

Favorite Drink - Single Malt Scotch, Neat.

If I Had To Choose A Super Power - Speak Every Language

What I dislike - Pineapple on pizza

Alvaro  Patrick

Alvaro Patrick

Co-Founder - Chief Marketing and Branding Officer

A Marine Corps Veteran, deployed with Joey, who loves creating and capturing experiences with people.

Favorite Cigar - Acid Kuba Kuba

Favorite Animal - Cats

Favorite Drink - Rum and Coke

If I Had To Choose A Super Power - Read minds

What I dislike - Wrinkled Clothes

Miley  Massed

Miley Massed

Co-Founder | Client Relationship Officer

Army Veteran, went to Norwich University and played rugby with Joey, who loves meeting new people and smoking cigars!

Favorite Cigar - Olica V Series

Favorite Animal - Grizzly Bear

Favorite Drink - Jameson Irish Whisky

If I Had To Choose A Super Power - To be like Wolverine from Xmen

What I dislike - Also, Pineapple on pizza

• Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey Lake Hopatcong, NJ, 07849 See on map
    973-314-2561 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Mobile Cigar Lounge)