The Mobile Cigar Lounge

Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey, Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About The Mobile Cigar Lounge

The Mobile Cigar Lounge is a wedding favors company based in Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey. This business, led by a group of military veteran entrepreneurs, is passionate about providing a high-end and memorable experience to happy couples and their guests. Specializing in cigar bars and cigar rolling services, they strive to elevate your celebration of love.

Whether you desire a cigar bar for your cocktail hour or reception, these professionals strive to deliver exceptional customer care. Throughout the duration of their services, an experienced tobacconist will be on-site to assist you and your guests with rolling the perfect cigar. Their packages typically include two hours of service, gift bags, cutters, lighters, and hand-rolled cigars. For a special touch, they can even customize the cigar bands with your name and the date of your wedding.

• Veteran-owned
Follow The Mobile Cigar Lounge on
1934237456601710592 o 51 1951913 158346261154549
Custom Bands!
Custom Bands!
Have Your Cigars Personalized!
Have Your Cigars Personalized!
Art of Cigar Rolling!
Art of Cigar Rolling!
Imagine This At Your Wedding!
Imagine This At Your Wedding!
End Your Wedding With A Cigar!
End Your Wedding With A Cigar!
Capture the moment!

Videos 2 Videos

9 Reviews for The Mobile Cigar Lounge

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2021

Highly recommend to add something special to your wedding day

We used Mobile Cigar Lounge’s cigar bar for our wedding day and it was so worth it! It added a perfect surprise for our guests on our wedding day and it was a major hit! They were great to work with! We got many compliments on how nice it was and the extra cigars that were left over, we got to take home with us.. highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2021

The Mobile Cigar Lounge's reply:

Hello Lauren! Thank you so much for this awesome testimonial! This means so much to us! You and your guests were fantastic and we totally enjoyed the night together. Thank you so much for having us! We do our best to provide the best cigar experience possible! Thanks so much and we look forward to our next smoke together!
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2021

An amazing surprise to my husband!

I booked them a few months back as a surprise to my husband & my dad. I thought it would also be a nice addition to break up the night for those who don't like to dance. I ended up telling my husband the surprise the night before because he went out and bought cigars to have for the evening. He loved it and all the guests loved it. We were able to take the left over cigars home with us at the end of the evening. I didn’t get a chance to enjoy it as I was on the dance floor all night but i am looking forward to sitting out back and enjoying a cigar with the hubby. Everyone raved about the cigars and wanted to know where they can get more.

Sent on 06/09/2021

The Mobile Cigar Lounge's reply:

Kristen!!! Thank you so much for this awesome testimonial! Even though he found out the night before, his face was still priceless! Thank you so much for having us. It was quite an honor to light up on such a beautiful night. We do our best to provide the best service possible. Enjoy the cigars and we hope to have our next smoke together soon!

The Mobile Cigar Lounge FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Personalized
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Mobile Cigar Lounge 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of The Mobile Cigar Lounge

Joey Mac Dizon

Joey Mac Dizon

Co-Founder | CEO

A Marine Corps Veteran, deployed with Alvaro and went to Norwich University with Miley, who has an amazing passion of cigars and capturing those special moments moments.

Favorite Cigar - Depends on the mood

Favorite Animal - Panda

Favorite Drink - Single Malt Scotch, Neat.

If I Had To Choose A Super Power - Speak Every Language

What I dislike - Pineapple on pizza

Alvaro  Patrick

Alvaro Patrick

Co-Founder - Chief Marketing and Branding Officer

A Marine Corps Veteran, deployed with Joey, who loves creating and capturing experiences with people.

Favorite Cigar - Acid Kuba Kuba

Favorite Animal - Cats

Favorite Drink - Rum and Coke

If I Had To Choose A Super Power - Read minds

What I dislike - Wrinkled Clothes

Miley  Massed

Miley Massed

Co-Founder | Client Relationship Officer

Army Veteran, went to Norwich University and played rugby with Joey, who loves meeting new people and smoking cigars!

Favorite Cigar - Olica V Series

Favorite Animal - Grizzly Bear

Favorite Drink - Jameson Irish Whisky

If I Had To Choose A Super Power - To be like Wolverine from Xmen

What I dislike - Also, Pineapple on pizza

• Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey Lake Hopatcong, NJ, 07849 See on map
    973-314-2561 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Mobile Cigar Lounge)