The Mobile Cigar Lounge

Lake Hopatcong, NJ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Are you looking for a unique and intimate experience for you and your guests? Wouldn't you want to see your spouse surprised and overjoyed?

Hello, my name is Joey Mac AKA the Smoking Panda and I am your Chief Smoking Officer.

We want to create beautiful experiences and turn them into unforgettable memories over cigars at your wedding. Our dedicated team of CERTIFIED tobacconists and cigar rollers are interactive, professional, and passionate about what they do. The team consists of Veterans, First-Responders, and Connected family members.

100% Veteran Owned and Operated.

Within our four years of business, we have completed over 500+ Weddings with over 340+ Google Five Star testimonials.

Message us now so that we can connect you with our concierge team to help select the best experience at your wedding!

Let's make the last two hours of your wedding lit!

Experiences Include:

Certified Whisky Ambassadors

Private Tastings

• Asian-owned
  • Veteran-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Design

What items are available?

Send-Off

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week
8-13 Days
2-3 Weeks
3-4 Weeks
1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

• Lyndsay
    Lyndsay G. Getting married on 07/28/2022

Birthday Party

We originally hired them for our wedding but unfortunately due to COVID we canceled our wedding. Joey was so understanding. I had mentioned the cigar and scotch events they do at restaurants and how we hoped to be able to go one. That is when Joey had the awesome idea of hosting a private one at our house. So I planned it as a surprise for my fianc茅s birthday. The night was fantastic. The guys got to taste 3 different scotches and learn about the different regions they came from and how they were made and what made them taste different. I also had hand rolled cigars supplied that the men enjoyed as well. It was a really great evening and I would highly recommend Joey and his team for any type of event.

The Mobile Cigar Lounge's reply:

Lyndsay!!! Thank you so much for this awesome testimonial! We are super happy that we got to provide you with an awesome experience! Totally remember our conversation and how this worked out. I am glad that everything went smoothly and that you and your guests enjoyed the cigar and Whisky experience! Thank you so much and we look forward to our next smoke together!
    Michael M. Married on 06/03/2022

馃檶馃檶馃檶馃檶馃檶馃檶馃檶馃檶馃檶馃檶

Mobile cigar lounge two weekends in a row, in Philadelphia and Long Beach Island. These guys are great, highly recommend. They also do our company events.

The Mobile Cigar Lounge's reply:

Mike!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a testimonial! What an incredible two weeks! The weather was so perfect for us to sit out and smoke cigars! Thank you again for having us. It was quite an honor to be there on your big day! Looking forward to our next smoke together - Panda

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Joey Mac Dizon
Joey Mac Dizon
Co-Founder | CEO

A Marine Corps Veteran, deployed with Alvaro and went to Norwich University with Miley, who has an amazing passion of cigars and capturing those special moments moments.

Favorite Cigar - Depends on the mood

Favorite Animal - Panda

Favorite Drink - Single Malt Scotch, Neat.

If I Had To Choose A Super Power - Speak Every Language

What I dislike - Pineapple on pizza

Alvaro  Patrick
Alvaro Patrick
Co-Founder - Chief Marketing and Branding Officer

A Marine Corps Veteran, deployed with Joey, who loves creating and capturing experiences with people.

Favorite Cigar - Acid Kuba Kuba

Favorite Animal - Cats

Favorite Drink - Rum and Coke

If I Had To Choose A Super Power - Read minds

What I dislike - Wrinkled Clothes

Miley  Massed
Miley Massed
Co-Founder | Client Relationship Officer

Army Veteran, went to Norwich University and played rugby with Joey, who loves meeting new people and smoking cigars!

Favorite Cigar - Olica V Series

Favorite Animal - Grizzly Bear

Favorite Drink - Jameson Irish Whisky

If I Had To Choose A Super Power - To be like Wolverine from Xmen

What I dislike - Also, Pineapple on pizza

Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey Lake Hopatcong, NJ, 07849

Phone call hours of operation Monday聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽9:30AM鈥6PM Tuesday -聽Friday聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽9:30AM鈥7PM Saturday聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽 9:30AM鈥1PM Sunday聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽Closed
Location of (The Mobile Cigar Lounge)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding