LEO Design Gallery

9 South 4th Ave. / West Reading, PA 4 Gay Street / Phoenixville, PA, Phoenixville, PA 19460 Map · Phone number

About LEO Design Gallery

WHO IS LEO?

LEO Design Gallery is an event planning company and design production firm based in Philadelphia that opened it's doors in 2001. Award winner of the PHL 17 Philly Hot List and also featured on America's Best, LEO has gained national attention for extraordinary events that surpass imagination.

THE LEO DIFFERENCE:

• Rent your wedding! LEO has a large supply of in house rental items. From chairs to linens, LEO can supply all of your wedding needs.
  • Our design team does it all! From drapery to lighting, our team can transform any space! Led by head event designer, Gregory Paul, he combines years of experience with artistic ability to create something completely unique for your event.
  • Our event planning team has the experience. Under the direction of founder Heather Pasko, LEO has become the most trusted name in event planning. With over 20 years of experience, Heather and her teams produce solid, well planned events with the right foundation.
  • We specialize in outside weddings. It doesn't get any more difficult than planning an outside wedding due to the elements, and our team is ready for the challenge! We have planned hundreds of outside events and will take your event to the next level as well as make sure everyone is comfortable.
  • Get published! In addition to event planning and design, LEO also produces LEO Weddings Magazine where we feature our clients and provide a resource to help anyone plan the perfect event.

VISIT US:

We would love to start planning with you! We have showrooms that feature our original designs, rentals, furniture and some of the partners in the industry that we love to work with! Contact us today to start planning and see our selection of inventory in person.

Follow LEO Design Gallery on

90 Reviews for LEO Design Gallery

• Missy

Missy Ann Demarco · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Perfect, Professional, Amazing

I can't say enough good things about LEO Designs. I originally planned to DIY my wedding, but at the insistence of my sister, I hired Heather to plan and Greg to design and it was just the best decision I made for my day!

Heather was a master at planning, I had no idea how to deal with all the little details that came up as we were working together, but she always had a way to deal with it and make sure we got EXACTLY what we wanted for the day. She was able to suggest vendors that made everything perfect, specifically the DJ and Photographer. She knew us so well, that she knew who we would work well with to make the night amazing.

The day of, the decor was more than I could have asked for. The tent was beautiful and I was so surprised by the wave projection light for the evening. I had originally wanted a clear top tent to dance beneath the stars, but when that didn't work out, they surprised me with the projection so that we were dancing with the ocean!

It couldn't have been a more perfect beach wedding and the team at LEO Designs made me want to do it all over again! Thank you for making our day the stuff dreams are made of!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Gabriela

Gabriela G. Santillo · Getting married on 02/02/2021

Amazing Experience

Very thankful my husband and I got the chance to work with Leo Design Gallery for our wedding! We are so thankful with Heather and her beautiful team for all the hard work they did for our wedding. They did excellent!!! My family and friends were amazed by how everything turned out. If you are looking for a team to make your wedding day an unforgettable one? Don't hesitate to work with Heather and her team! Great experience from day one!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Helen Gassmann · Married on 11/14/2020

Beautiful microwedding design

I am so happy we had Heather and LEO Design Gallery on our team! We booked them for our decor and rentals in 2019. When we postponed our big wedding to 2021, they allowed us to hold a new date, which we were so grateful for. Then when we decided to get married with a microwedding this year, Heather came up with an absolutely beautiful design for our 25 person event. It felt just as special, if not more special, than our original plan. Plus, it was a huge relief to not have to handle set-up and tear-down ourselves. Do yourself a favor and book LEO to take care of your design details! I am so excited to work with them again for our reception next year.

Sent on 11/29/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

LEO Design Gallery FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 9 South 4th Ave. / West Reading, PA 4 Gay Street / Phoenixville, PA, 4 Gay Street / Phoenixville, PA Phoenixville, PA, 19460 See on map
    With two locations: Phoenixville, Wed. 6 - 8 PM & Fri. 6 - 8 PM West Reading, Tues. 5 - 8 PM & Thurs. 5 - 8 PM *All other hours by appointment
    Location of (LEO Design Gallery)