Events by Dayna

Profile Picture
Lori
1 Review
2+ years ago

Dayna was a true professional when planning my wedding - she speaks several languages including "mother of the bride," "future mother-in-law," and "stressed out bride." She was able to take every idea, suggestion, helpful hint and my dream of the perfect day and weave it into a beautiful reality, and make everyone in the bridal party both happy and relaxed - we were actually able to ENJOY all the special details she provided. Dayna is creative and was able to work with our budget, and helped me bring together the traditional and modern touches to make my day unique! From our initial meeting, I knew I had chosen well - she left nothing to chance - I found out later she even took care of a nasty fire ant bed the night before my outdoor wedding!! Amazing is such an overused word lately, but in this case, it is warranted. Dayna is an amazing event planner and an amazing person - she truly cares about her work.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Fort Worth, TX 76137

Experienced - Professional � Distinctive

Every bride deserves a wedding planner! Your wedding can be an extraordinary event regardless of your budget. Our expertise, contacts and relationships ensure that only the most reliable and qualified service providers are enlisted. Have your dream wedding and ensure a day to remember for all of the right reasons.

Experienced - ... read more

Experienced - Professional – Distinctive Seamlessly planning, negotiating and organizing each affair down to the last detail – from creating the desired ambiance; working with world-renowned caterers; ensuring impeccable service and recommending unique entertainment options. EBD will create the signature experience that meets your objectives, your budget and our exceptional standards.
+/- read less
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)