Erin's Custom Cakes

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kimberly
11/16/2014

We were beyond happy with Erin's Custom Cakes. The moment we met with Erin for our tasting, we knew she would be a great partner for us. I work in the Wedding Industry and every time I tried a cake and loved it, I took a note...so that's how I was introduced to Erin's delicious cakes. Erin was fairly priced and easy to work with. I had a confused vision of the design I wanted and she was patient with me and it came out amazing. I still receive compliments on how tasty our desserts were. We didn't just order wedding cake, we ordered a number of desserts that reflected what we like. I'm glad to only marry once, but I would work with Erin over and over again.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Leander, TX 78641
At Erin's Custom Cakes we tailor your wedding cake to your unique style.  Whether it is a colored ribbon that matches your bouquet or a design that imitates the lace of your dress we design the cake with you remembering that everyone is different.  Our cakes are baked fresh, never frozen, with all natural ingredients and no hydrogenated vegetable s hortenings.  With over 20 years professional scratch baking experience, and 16 years as executive pastry chef at a local upscale resort and private club I bring the professionalism and quality that you deserve.
Details