Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Diane was amazing! She met with us weeks before to get to know us. We enjoyed a long conversation at a Panera in Reston. She was personable and kind. Diane really wanted to get to know us. Our wedding ceremony was more beautiful than we could have imagined. She gave us several suggestions to make our ceremony perfect. We asked her to stay for the reception. My family loved getting to know her and she was a great guest. We are so blessed to have found her!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Herndon, VA 20170

Marriage Officiant- Authorized to perform marriages in Virginia
Non-religious Ceremony,  Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony from all Religions -Renewal of Vows

CONGRATULATIONS!

Upon retiring from the Circuit Court of Fairfax County at the end of 2000, I was appointed as a Marriage Celebrant.  Since that time I have mar ried over 2000 couples.  My hours are very flexible and I  enjoy traveling to new locations.  A commitment of love is one of the most meaningful moments in a persons life.  Some couples decide to celebrate this special moment with a simple private ceremony.  Others decide to have a large celebration to invite their family and friends to celebrate with them.
Whether you decide to get married at the Courthouse, in your home, in a park, a historic mansion or in a ballroom the ceremony will be very beautiful and meaningful.

It  would be an honor to help you start your new life together as a married couple!

If you are planning to renew your wedding vows, I would be happy to assist you.

Also available for destination weddings

Available 7 days a week

On the preferred list of several area wedding sites.

"I Love What I Do"

You may contact me at:
703 435-3274    703 928-0824 cell

eventplan4u@cox.net

Details
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony
PROS I KNOW (82)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)