Diane Stanley, Marriage Officiant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Diane is wonderful! She has so many options to help new couple with the perfect ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Herndon, VA 20170

Marriage Officiant- Authorized to perform marriages in Virginia and Maryland
Non-religious Ceremony,  Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony from all Religions -Renewal of Vows

CONGRATULATIONS!

Marriage Officiant- Authorized to perform marriages in Virginia and Maryland

CONGRATULATIONS!

Upon retiring from the Circuit Court of Fairfax County at the end of 2000, I was appointed as a Marriage Celebrant.  Since that time I have married over 2000 couples.  My hours are very flexible and I  enjoy traveling to new locations.  A commitment of love is one of the most meaningful moments in a persons life.  Some couples decide to celebrate this special moment with a simple private ceremony.  Others decide to have a large celebration to invite their family and friends to celebrate with them.
Whether you decide to get married at the Courthouse, in your home, in a park, a historic mansion or in a ballroom the ceremony will be very beautiful and meaningful.

It  would be an honor to help you start your new life together as a married couple!

If you are planning to renew your wedding vows, I would be happy to assist you.

Also available for destination weddings

Available 7 days a week

On the preferred list of several area wedding sites.

Also available for rehearsals, vendor selection and planning

"I Love What I Do"