Daniel Gin Photography

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Dan was awesome. We had a complicated two day event back in November, and Dan was super accommodating and he was there for all our events, even though they required quite a bit of traveling. The pictures were great, and he has his own digital touchscreen photo booth so you don't need to go through another company for that. The prices were reasonable. I liked that he owns his own company, so I knew he was going to do the best job possible. 4 hours after our ceremony, at my first reception, he already had a bunch of pictures processed on his computer to guests wereable to view pictures of our ceremony. I was impressed with the job he and his assistants did and would definitely use him again in the future. Thanks Dan!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
LOCATION
1000 W. Monroe, Chicago, IL 60607

Photographers of Extraordinary Weddings

Specializing in wedding photography, Daniel and his team take a creative story-telling approach that blends together traditional and photojournalistic photography. The result is a collection of images that truly document your special day. Based in the Chicago area, Daniel primarily covers local weddings but has experience is available for a limited number of destination events as well.

Our approach is different from traditional studios, they’re out for quantity, we strive for quality.  With a limit on the number of weddings we do a year, our clients really benefit from the personalized service that we provide.  There’s no pushy sales person or random guy with a camera that shows up at your wedding.  You work with us every step of the way from the initial wedding consultation, on your wedding day, to picking out album designs.  We’d love to talk to you about your wedding, give us a call to set up an appointment.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof CD of All ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)