ColemanShots LLC

Profile Picture
Caity
1 Review
10/25/2014

I cannot imagine using any other company to capture the memories made on my wedding day. As an Outer Banks local, I knew that Coleman Shots was who I wanted as my photographer. Rich Coleman was nothing but helpful and professional throughout the entire process. He is a wedding expert and can help with any questions or concerns that you may have about your big day. Rich was always very prompt about returning his phone calls and replying to emails. We just got our wedding pictures back and I am so in love with them! Because of the attention to detail and visible passion for photography that his crew has, my husband and I have beautiful pictures that we will cherish forever. Coleman Shots is highly recommended!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO Box 2532, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949
BLOG
I grew up living on the beautiful beaches of the outer banks, NC. I attended Liberty University, where I acquired the necessary skill set to take great photos. Amazed by the naturally beauty of the surrounding landscapes all I wanted to do is take pictures. Working this into a concentration for Wedding Photography, I have to say that there is no other job for me. With my wife Lauren(on my right) I love the relaxed style of living that only the outer banks offers. I thank God every day for the life that he has blessed me with.

1 Jn 3.16
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof CD of All ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)