Coast to Coast Event Rentals

Coast to Coast Event Rentals

From tents to teaspoons, we've got what you need!

2230 31st Street South
Suite A
Saint Petersburg, FL 33712 | map
Rentals: Barware, Chair Covers, Chairs, China, Dance Floor, F...
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Coast to Coast Event Rentals has everything from tents to teaspoons for your wedding.  Being based in St. Petersburg, Florida allows for on-time, easy delivery of event equipment and party rental items throughout the Tampa Bay Area including Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee and Sarasota counties.

Our team of event rental professionals has over 100 years of combined experience in the event rental industry and would love to put our experience to work for you.  Whether you’re planning a backyard party, a formal wedding, or a corporate event, our goal is to provide quality equipment and exceptional customer service to each and every customer.

From tents to teaspoons and so much in between, we have what you need to make your next event fabulous!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Coast to Coast was wonderful to work with! They provided our ceremony chairs and set them up perfectly even though I had a nontraditional setup. They were completely flexible throughout the process, letting me change my mind and change it back again throughout my year of planning, and even adjusting their delivery schedule toward the end to meet my venue's requirements. I shopped around for the best price on chair rentals, and I chose Coast to Coast because they had the best price, but I am so glad that I did because they were so professional and pleasant to work with!

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Endorsements
We have had the privilege of working with Toni and the gang from Coast to Coast several times and they are the best. Their staff are very professional and friendly. If you are looking for a great rental company and beautiful tents, check out Coast to Coast. We would highly recommend them.
Associations I Belong to
Coast to Coast Event Rentals is a wedding event rental company from St. Petersburg, FL. We service weddings througout the local area, including Tampa, Clearwater, and Sarasota. Coast to Coast Event Rentals is a professional wedding event rental company that has been part of the St. Petersburg, FL wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in tent rentals, table rentals, chair rentals, linen rentals, dance floor rentals, stage rentals, arch rentals, bamboo chair rentals, dish rentals, glassware rentals, chair cover rentals, and beach wedding rentals
727-321-3404
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards