Southern Chairs

Plant City, Florida View map

Southern Chairs is an event rental service located in Plant City, Florida. Serving all of Central Florida, the company provides affordable cross back chairs, farm tables, vintage furniture, and tableware to perfectly accent your wedding ceremony or reception. All rental items offer a rustic, yet elegant charm, perfect for a vintage-inspired wedding event. Family owned and operated, Southern Chairs comes complete with southern charm service and a team who would love to help you setup your dream wedding.

Southern Chairs prides itself on offering the highest quality and most affordable cross back chairs in the area, provided with or without cushions, depending on your preference. As well as farm and sweetheart tables and an array of beautiful lounge pieces, the company offers an eclectic collection of assorted dinner plates, glassware, chargers, and flatware. Couples can also choose from a selection of pillows, area rugs, side tables, and coffee tables to create the perfect lounge area. All rentals are provided with delivery, set up, and clean up.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Chairs
Lounge Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price for chairs?

$6

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Adrianna Married on 02/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They are amazing! Loved the furniture!

I am so excited we decided to get vintage furniture for our wedding. The furniture was beautiful! It wasn’t in our initial budget but I am so glad we looked into it. I contacted multiple vendors and didn’t think we would be able to afford it until I found Amanda at Southern Chairs. She really was so kind and easy to work with. They are very budget friendly and their packages are very inclusive. We opted for the Hailey lounge package and we’re even able to use some furniture inside our venue AND outside our venue. They are very flexible and helpful. They delivered so early I was even able to take some pre wedding pictures early in the day with my bridesmaids. Not only was the furniture beautiful but there wasn’t a moment during the wedding day/night that it wasn’t being used. All of our guests enjoyed sitting, talking and hanging out at the vintage furntire area. I have so many beautiful photographs from that spot! Thank you Amanda and the Southern chairs team!
    Sherri M. Married on 01/22/2022

Great quality!

We hired Southern Chairs for our wedding and rented many farmhouse style tables and cross back chairs with cushions, which were such a good quality. They worked with me ahead of time so that I could go and see the tables and chairs in person before the wedding. The tables are absolutely gorgeous! They were very responsive and arrived on time the morning on the wedding!
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 10/23/2021

Beautiful!

Southern Chairs from the first time I found them I knew they were the company to use! One main aspect of our wedding I told my husband from the beginning of planing I wanted as part of our big day’s design was wooden cross back chairs and as I began the planning process I learned how pricey these specific chairs are and we came to realize would not be something we could have. But Southern Chairs saved the day offering these at an affordable price from a family owned company who showed myself a friendly demeanor from day one of speaking with them! We also added charger plates and small candle stick details to make the design come to life and wow did it look beautiful! We greatly appreciate all their hard work to come set up at our venue at Hevenly Farms which their chairs and details accented perfectly. Planning the majority of our big day myself finding the perfect vendors truly made the process so much easier and Southern Chairs is defiantly one of those! So don’t hesitate hire them for your rental needs!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Courtney & Blake
57 photos · 04/13/2019

7205 anacapa ln Plant City, Florida, 33565
Location of (Southern Chairs)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding