Southern Chairs Reviews

Southern Chairs 5
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/23/2019

Fantastic Experience!

Southern Chairs is amazing! They have the best selection, quality, service, and value out there. We rented chairs, chargers, plates, and glasses for our wedding, and they really elevated our event and made everything that much more beautiful. They are wonderful to work with, and were super flexible, friendly, and helpful as I made several changes to our order along the way while planning. We loved working with them, and highly recommend! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day so special 💗

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Southern Chairs 6
    Southern Chairs 7
  • Fallon

Fallon · Married on 10/27/2018

You have to choose this business!

I am so happy I chose southern chairs for my wedding. The chairs were so cute and rustic, they tied in with the theme of our wedding perfectly. They arrived early, set up all the chairs, and left without me even noticing. The employee was very professional and polite. I couldn’t have asked for a better company to hire for my wedding!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Southern Chairs 8
  • Raïna

Raïna · Married on 07/07/2018

Ashley was very attentive & responsive to all of my needs for my wedding! She was very flexible & worked with me in customizing the wedding on what we needed. I did shop around to rent my chairs, tables & flatware and she had exactly what I was looking for at a reasonable price!! I would definitely recommend to go with Southern Chair & support small businesses!

Sent on 07/15/2018