9510 North Hyaleah Rd, Tampa, FL 33617 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Touch Chairs

Elegant Touch Chairs is a chair rental company in Tampa, Florida. They are a locally owned company that specializes in Chiavari chair rentals. They work with you to ensure every detail is just as you want it. There inventory comes in different styles and colors to match your wedding style and colors.

Elegant Touch Chairs provides beautiful Chiavari chairs, perfect for indoor and outdoor weddings. They are made of weather resistant hardwood and are reinforced with steel braces for support. Their dedicated staff works with you to find selections, styles, and colors you need for your special day. They deliver, setup, and clean up all items so you can focus on you. Their inventory includes:

• Chiavari chairs

Wedding aisle
img901

19 Reviews for Elegant Touch Chairs

Jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

Our coordinator Lili V, coordinated with this company and got us our chiavari chairs. They looked absolutely beautiful at he reception! Thank you!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Kim · Married on 02/12/2016

Hands down the best value we could find. That isn't for lack of effort either. We priced out about 8 other companies before we finally chose Elegant Touch. Everything was perfect on the day of the wedding and you can't beat their prices. We got gold chivari chairs with ivory cushions, and our venue wanted to charge us DOUBLE was ET quoted us. Owner is easy to work with and communicates promptly. Thank you again!

Sent on 03/30/2016
  • W

Waleska · Married on 11/15/2014

I assisted a friend with wedding coordination and I found Elegant Chairs for the chiavari chair rentals. Price was the best but responsiveness was the reason I selected this vendor. Always replied to all our inquiries promptly and was extremely flexible when we needed to add other items. Best of all, they put me at ease with so many details of the event. I am planning my 40th and will definitely turn to Elegant Chairs and Jose for all the details of my event. Will definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Award

Elegant Touch Chairs FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Lights
    Tables

• Blossom Events
    Blossom Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

Large inventory, great prices and quality equipment & chairs. Always enjoy working with this company.

• Rising Lotus Photography
    Rising Lotus Photography Wedding Photographers

Elegant Touch Chairs provides that extra elegance to any wedding. They have amazing staff that helps design Brides decor based on the style of the wedding. I would recommend my Brides to ETC for their client service, selection and quality.

• 9510 North Hyaleah Rd Tampa, Florida, 33617 See on map